ITT We act like sheeple

OMG DUDE DID YOU SEE BIG MAN TYRONE SCORE THAT TOUCHDOWN LAST NIGHT?? I WANT HIM TO BBC MY GF!! ALSO DID YOU HEAR THAT NEW MUH DIK RAP SONG JAMAL MADE?? BAHH!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rIGRvW5uOC4
twitter.com/officialjaden?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#PrayForLondon

Why is it that black men are so good in sports? They are much bigger and stronger than whites, I wish I could have BBC genetics bro

I'm a Muslim and my religion does not support this! These people are fake Muslims!!

In all honesty
I'd be quite happy to see big man Tyrone score a touchdown and then do his trademark laugh.

#notallmuslims
#prayforbritain
#notmypresident

and when your with your goatfucking friends it goes " man islam is conquerin europe , isnt this great, inshalla"

I'm not a racist, but I swear those damn ayrabs and chinks are running everything in this country anymore! Don't watch the Clinton News Network, folks, it's all funded by a bunch of ayrabs.
(Democrats are the real racists.)

BASED BLACK GUY AMIRITE?

Help the welsh are coming.

*posts virtue signalling tweet*

London...I-...I have no words.

#prayforlondon

It is our duty as Canadians for our government to bring in as many muslim refugees as possible! :)

FUCKING BASED. You see, those racist demonrats wouldn't let their daughter date a... a black man. Did I ever told you it's the Democrats who created the KKK? They're the real racists, I'm telling you. HERITAGE NOT HATE.

Trump is BASED

#PrayForLondon

We deserve to be attacked by terrorists because we created the environment that facilitated their creation. I mean, what happened in London is sad but imagine the backlash against Muslims will be... it makes me so sad I can't even... I'm literally shaking right now...

We are to blame for the alienation and suffering those poor Muslims have endured, am I right?

My university professors all agree we need to be sorry and accommodating to ensure Muslims feel safe and accepted. It's the only way to truly combat terrorism. Love Trumps Hate guise...

I hope my wife's son sees this and gives me some Reddit gold

DId you see the late night comedian call Trump a poo poo? That was HILARIOUS!

What's wrong with touchdowns

youtube.com/watch?v=rIGRvW5uOC4
Aldous Huxley was on to something

>ayrabs
spot on

I support the Democrats/Republicans because compared to the Republicans/Democrats, they are the lesser of two evils.

They keep telling me my post is spam what is up with this shit?

>OMG MY INSECURITY IS RAGING I NEED TO BLAME SPORTS FANS AND BLACKS FOR BEING KEKED

HAHA PENDOSI EBANIE BOG VAS POKARAL!!!))
Really make me think.

Hmm, social democrats didn't hold it's promises..
I'll vote green party this year!

We can't blame Islam for terror attacks.

Actually the attackers were not even real Muslims.

Lol whats the ''day of the rope'' sounds like some gay anime thing

I AM THE ONLY ONE TO EVER DO A PILOSOPY.
twitter.com/officialjaden?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

IF WE KILL OUR ENEMIES, THEY WIN!!! XDDDDDD #NOTALLMUSLIMS

I AM BE WOKE AF

STRAGHT WHITE MEN ARE SO BORING LOL

Justin is right if we kill our enemies they win. We need to bring them here to educate them on the values of progressive liberalism.

Namespaces are one honking great idea--let's do more of those!

source? is that from your work?

NAH BLOOD ITZ FROOM A SUPAH WOKE THERD NIGGA

Something needs to be done about white male right-wing extremism!

There's an irony in that this thread turned out exactly as expected
Really tickles the neurons

*liberates a sheeple*

drumpf is literally hitler, impeachment of cheeto jesus when? also,

>tfw your wife's son keeps stealing from you

can anyone help me? i don't know what to do, i feel like little juan won't let me in.

omg I made poor life choices and now I blame the joos for everything

When a white boi slides into your DMs

muslim rape gang in action