GUYS CAN WE STOP TALKING BAD ABOUT MUSLIMS AND GET TO THE REAL PROBLEM BEHIND ISLAMIC TERRORISM WHICH IS THE JEWS AND...

GUYS CAN WE STOP TALKING BAD ABOUT MUSLIMS AND GET TO THE REAL PROBLEM BEHIND ISLAMIC TERRORISM WHICH IS THE JEWS AND THE US GOVERNMENT, I SWEAR IM NOT A MUSLIM BTW IM A WHITE CHRISTIAN MALE JUST LIKE YOU GUYS

So you're a race traitor.

NO IM JUST SAYING MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL AND NICE PEOPLE AND ITS THE FUCKING YAHU-... I MEAN JEWS THAT ARE DOING ALL THESE ISLAMIC ATTACKS, TRUST ME BROTHER IM A WHITE CHRISTIAN JUST LIKE YOU HEHEHEH

Maybe this is what happened to the board. Maybe we've been blaming the stormfags when it has actually been sand niggers the whole time. Makes a strange sort of sense.

Based magapede!

Only Islam and feminism in video games are the real problems of the world.

>don't talk about the jews just because muslims also suck

Oy vey, who could possibly be behind this thread?

You're not funy schlomo gtfo back to T_D

Islamic culture and western culture are not compatible with each other.

>who could possibly be behind this thread
JUST YOUR FRIENDLY CHRISTIAN WHITE NATIONALIST AND I CANT STAND THOSE SCHEMING KIKES ALWAYS FLYING PLANES INTO BUILDINGS AND BEHEADING LITTLE CHILDREN IT MAKES ME PROUD TO BE A WHITE MALE AND TOTALLY NOT A MUSLIM OR ANYTHING

These NWO workslaves don't even believe in such existential things as Race and Borders to ensure survival of a it's race or culture, how do you expect to pull their queer asses out of Israel's ass?

hmmm nice try sweetie but the real problem is heterosexual white men and the patriarchy

>TOTALLY NOT A KIKE OR ANYTHING

Ahh..... MUSI's kill and point to everyone but themselves as fault.

And yes, that includes you too. Made in China is not a meme, faggot

A KIKE? WHAT? BY THE WILL OF ALLA-... I MEAN GOD, I HOPE ALL THOSE DIRTY KIKES FUCKING BURN AMIRITE MY FELLOW WHITE NATIONALISTS?

>Not knowing these are false flag attacks to pit Christians and Mudslimes against one another and further their destruction (both are age old enemies of the Jews, however the eternal Jew hates Christians more).

Still not a funy joke. No one here believe Islamist are pushing the JQ narrative.
The JQ push itself. You'll not bait anyone with your low energies banter.

>2 billion Muslims
>literally every single one hates Jews
Abd you don't think this board would attract hoardes of butthurt Muslims to spread propaganda about kikes? Go on a pol discord or something, there are more Muslims here than you think

I agree with op, however we have to first get the public riled up enough to actually do anything, then directing anger towards the real problem is easy

Inshallah this my fellow whites! Ignore the massive waves of Muslim immigration and consequent terrorism, Jews are the real problem. Trust me I'm a white Christian just like you!

No worry kike people hates you for much more than Islam. No I am not Islamist but which your kind would be deported to Madagascar and prevented to take part in world economy.

Saged

THERE IS NO REASON TO BE MAD AHMED I FEEL YOUR PAIN AS A WHITE NATIONALIST WHO LOVES AND PROTECTS MUSLIMS WE SHALL NOT LET THE JEWS DESTROY OUR SOCIETY

Did your capslock broke or something ?
If not I must assume you're 12 years old and should not be here.
Just a type. Normal people hate the KIKE AND the wahhabist sunnie because they see through their deception.

Kek the mudslimes just got exposed hard

Mate your the shitskin Muslim who can barely speak proper English judging by the way you type, the only person getting exposed here is you, ahmed

>hello fellow white people, we fellow whites, should let in these hordes of unwashed people not unlike us! Why? Because it would be antisemitic not to.

Saint Adolf was too kind to you kikes, he should have been more swift with his judgment. You Christ killing kikes are the plague of the earth.

Looks like the JIDF has finally arrived.

>Y-you're a Jew I don't like what you're saying!

fuck off you're not on joobook go play your grammar nazy where you can get upvote. got damn fucking loser judging by your English you're probably a joo talkin Hebrew. I hate your kind so fucking much and which you would have never let your r/ddit.
Call me shitskin all you want kike that doesn make me one. Kill yourself and I mean it.

Could never figure out why the US/CIA has funded and strengthened ISIS in recent years. Trump even funds Saudi Arabian even further, even though they and Qatar fund radicals. They do not take down Israel, but rather pour into the EU to terrorize. The 2 (((leaders))) of the EU push for more refugees to ensure that this keeps happening.

All of it stinks and seems like pieces of a bigger plan by (((them))) to raise a war against Islam and ensure more power into the hands of the world bankers, jewish leaders, MSM moguls, and land claims for Israel.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT MUSLIMS WE-.. I MEAN THEY ARE OUR GREATEST ALLIES MY FELLOW CHRISTIAN WHITE NATIONALISTS YOU MUST RESPECT THEM AND INVITE THEM INTO YOUR COUNTRIES

>NO IM JUST SAYING MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL AND NICE PEOPLE
Holy shit what the fuck are you talking about? They've been cutting off heads and stoning people to death for 2000 or more years.
They still do! They marry children. And have sex with them. They blow themselves up for virgins. For that. Virgins. You get them later. Not now.
You're out of your mind.
> I MEAN JEWS THAT ARE DOING
Yes they are a bunch of evil puppet master mother fuckers we know.

Symptomatic treatment is more important in situations this severe. We need some dead Muhammad meat ASAP or this shits will walk all over Europe even more.