Reminder that Magneto is /ourguy/

Posted it this morning, but fuck it, I'm reposting it. Pepe has gone stale. The rainbow flag thing went nowhere. Time for a new mascot... Mag-NEATO!

Before you crucify me 'cause "jooo", hear me out:

The left loves Magneto. They've turned him into their savior. They think he's the guy who'll stand up for the trannies, the down syndrome asshats, the mulatos, the LGBTQRSUVW..., the Mudslimes, etc, etc. He's their new Che in a way. They use the Holocaust thing constantly.

You saw the break-down when Cap became HYDRA. People burning books, sending death threats, the thing even got in major papers and news programs. Now imagine if their "muh Holocaust" saviour got turned into a Sup Forums mascot parody. I mean, look at Mags' actions:

>Understands that the Mutants are Superior
>Decides that the inferiors need to BTFO and let the Mutants Govern
>Nobody sides with him so he's left with the ugly muties
>He doesn't give two shits about them and wants to bring the Omega/Alpha level mutants to his side
>Protects his children
>When Xavier's shitty dream falls apart, the cool X-Men band with him
>When the Inhumans (who are being used as a Muslim metaphor) decide to attack, he goes into BTFO Mode

Seriously, the old-school X-Men may have been allegories for nig nogs and homos, but recent Mags is the perfect mascot. He BTFOs Mudslimes, chooses the best of the best, and actively tries to make the objectively superior race the dominant one.

Meanwhile, Marvel is shitting on the X-Men and propping up the Inhumans. Remind you of anything? The sudden death of all straight white males in favor of the muslim "heroes"?

X-Men = Dying Western Values
Inhumans = Mudslimes

Adopt the X-Men and specifically Magneto as the new mascot, and the left will collectively lose their shit. It's the perfect plan.

Bumponi

Soap yourself kike filth.

>But Pepe is dead desu

K

>Time for a new mascot... Mag-NEATO!

I cringed a little

I think I'll stop reading capeshit in its entirity when Magneto will be "updated" into Muslim immigrant during Trump's presidecny in 10 years by Marvel.

You know it's coming.

Thnx for the bump. The truth has to be told.
That's the point user. He's a joo, but he's effectively more extreme than any dictator. Turn their precious joo into your new "alt-right" symbol and you'll trigger them beyond belief.

Not to mention that what he is saying is legitimately right in the Marvel U. The Mutants are objectively superior. So why not rule? He is helping the Master Race ascend.

Not dead dead, but his popularity is waning. He doesn't have an impact on them. But imagine the shitstorm if their mascot for "furry transfish tranny of the 5th dimension" rights is used by Sup Forums.

Magneto is legitimately /ourguy/. He pushes his master race, takes no shit, BTFOs the Mudslimes/Inhumans, and is generally a conservative.
Eh, I couldn't pass on the opportunity.
Nah, they won't touch him. The Inhumans are their Muslim analogue now. The writers have said so, and it's evident in both Secret Empire and their titles.

Magneto needs to be claimed by us. Magneto and Rightclops are literally Sup Forums.

See, I disagree on Rightclops. Rightclops transcends being right or wrong because one can't live without another. He's universal force of being Right.

While Sup Forums is mundane and right just as much as it is wrong.

>reminder that Dr Doom saved the multiverse

Maybe you're right. But I'll be damned if I'll let them be claimed by the left and their "CP is okay if you're a Mudlime uwu". The X-Men were always pretty elitist. They never tangled with the Morlocks. Magneto even more so.

True, but Marvel can't go an issue without mentioning that he's a gypsy. And it really grinds my gears. I used to live and breath Doom, up until pic related.

Motherfucker, you're the leader of a nation. Mudslimes are a threat to you. 10 years back you had closed borders and didn't even allow blacks in. Now you're building Mosques and being all "razism is lel badz".

Doom should've just been a Native Latverian, so a Germanic Balkan. The gypsy thing is pointless. I still like him, but I despise the gypsy part of him.

Magneto is an easier choice, because he has a clear Master Race, and is a bigger icon as of right now. Turning him into an "alt-righ" symbol while the left uses him to justify their degeneracy, would be the ultimate BTFO.

MAG-BUMP

RIGHT-BUMP

Magneto is a kike

But that's the point user. Weaponize their own propaganda. Magneto is an avid supporter of the Master Race inheriting the Earth. He BTFOs Shithumans constantly. He accepts only the best Mutants. The guy is literally "Right".

Let the nostalgia nerds over at reddit have their capeshit mascots for their leftist agendas.

Also Magneto was literally a holocaust survivor, yet he's /ourmutant/?

>jew
>/ourguy/
Pick one and pay denbts

>(((Magneto)))
>The((())) is the magnetic field around him

The whole irony of Magneto is that he became Nazi 2.0 after everything. He supports his own view of Eugenics. When the time came for him to "liberate" the mutants, he mostly chose the good looking powerful ones. he installed himself as King. He protected his family first and foremost.

If you're able to look past the Jew thing, it all makes sense. Rightclops just justifies his actions even more.

Xavier and his liberal "ally" tactic failed so hard, his best students sided with Mags. Currently, Marvel is trying to turn the X-Men into the bad guys, kill them with bombs, and portray the Inhumans, their Muslim allegory, as the good guys.

It's literally too easy for us not to do it at this point. Magneto as /ourmascot/ makes both sense, and creates massive shitstorms.
German Jew though. It's not like he identifies as one. He's a Mutant, nothing more.

Literally a (((holohoax))) survivor.

Nah magneto is a mutant zionist out for normie goy blood for (((greater mutant kind)))

Taking their propaganda, twisting it around and having it serve our purpose while triggering the left is the ultimate keikaku move user.

How is it about Gypsy girls that makes Magneto so crazy?

>tfw half gypsy
>tfw Magneto tattoo on my arm

Magneto is self-hating Jew Stan Leibowitz's caricature of Jewish nationalists in the mold of Rabbi Meir Kahane, who understood that the Jewish people had no future if they weren't willing to take up arms against anti-Semites.

Classic American Romantization. If all of them looked like Johnny Depp or Scarlet Witch, nobody would have a problem.
You need a God Doom one user.

More like Mag-NEET-o
Amirite
Comic book bullshit is degenerate.

Eat a dick xfag

Weaponizing their propaganda really flies past you, huh?
Oh hey Mudslim-Oh, I mean Shithuman. How go your sales? Still tanking?

Why yes, Magneto's a Zionist. To self-hating diaspora Jew Stan Lee, that made Magneto a monster, not a hero.

Jews who work to build their country and fight for it are not a threat to us and never have been.

The ones who stayed in the diaspora because it's easier, more fun and nore profitable to destroy other people's countries---they're the problem.

And the diaspora "Jews" hate Israel amd Zionists as much as their mudslime "allies" do.