How accurate is this?

there are more good countries around like slovenia croatia bulgaria etc but yeah, pretty much

in 10-15 years the EU will split anyways

Almost, Russian still aren't human

this

Slavs will never replace the brilliance of the brits, teutons, franks, italians and greeks

it will die an ugly death, there will be only fat burguers to replace them and chinks

F for europe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

deported polish toilet cleaner
polish toilet cleaner in the UK

TFW Germany always barbarian.

delete

why dont you go get stabbed by mudslime or something

Slavs require Ordnung, there's a fair amount of able people. 50 years or so.
That's not to say I want the others to die out.

Russia and other Slav nations will never be European...

>10% muslim

slavic countries weren't really civilizations until much much later like the 1600s.

Germany will never have a German race

said the 60% face

>russia
>civilized

>2014
Show a recent update Ahmed.

these are the most recent figures.

>slavs
>civilized

shit map

Switzerland?

Yes and no. The Balkans are doing ok, as is Southern Europe, even though they're the bus stop for invaders. The collapse of Europe right now is pretty much a Nordic/Germanic/Anglo thing.

breddy good i'll give ya 10/10 desu

if switzerland thinks they can world war this conquest they are sorely mistaken, once surrounded the swiss will be conquered and replaced just like the rest.

>argentine
>relevant

just kidding i love argies i'm coming to your country this winter (summer)

It's true. White Germans aren't having kids, which is the most damaging element. The Slavs will overrun you like the Goths and kill the muslims once your governments collapses.

What the fuck is going on in the Netherlands and Corsica?

Nah. Once Western Europe has been fully conquered by the Muslim hordes, Europe as a whole is finished. Slavs are not capable of building great civilisations like ours. They will never be able to match the brilliance and ingenuity of Anglos/Germanics/Nords/Meds. Sorry, but you know it's true.

>British education