CTR Serb
That Ukranian who makes anti trump threads
The burger who makes self country hate threads

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ol5Hx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

spanaird who wont stop making gommy general threads

The memeball Latvian

what happened to malaysian mike? i havent seen him in ages did he move back to england?

The Brasilian who larp like a Balkanic

I always recognize my own posts.

Snake Plissken libertarian
Norway archive guy
Styxhexenhammer

That Greek autist who always fills threads with tranny gore

That one fucking mexican guy who keeps posting that one mexican chick wearing a dress or soccer uniform

the polish faggot who keeps posting selfhate threads

The guy who makes pol users you recognize threads

The communist fin

the unseferable german globalist
the retarded american conspirationist
the israeli fuck machine guy

>the unseferable german globalist

Being pro-EU doesn't equal being a proponent of globalism.

>SUMON ME AND I'LL SHOW UP

this guy
seen this guy too

South Korean from /r9k/ that avatarfags Eliza. Upvote if you've seen him too.

>tfw being nip

you disgust me burger

That South Korean under a nip flag that goes all revisionist history on Japan.
That one US poster who takes things to a retarded literal level.

The turkroach always posting turks vs whites shit
>pic related

That one spaniard who shills for communism every day.

The finn autist who comes on every Lauren Southern thread
The anti White roach

Every German who can't handle the bantz

The Redditor who posts in Trump General

That american in japan that demands more immigrants.

cuck5

molyneuax shilling himself

Polish guy who always makes the Trump general threads

And the NatSoc General threads, forgot his nationality

Is Styx a tripfag? Known of him for a while now but have never seen a post that I'd be sure is his.

Once a month, some guy makes an "Apologize America" thread with that nuke cartoon

The amerifag who always posts a meme blaming capitalism for malaria in the gommunism general and leaf that always leaves a smug shitlibby one liner with sweetie at the end.

>froghurt
>english teacher in Japan
>faggot german
>anti-german shill wit german proxy
>norway archive
I'm forgetting a lot I know.

>Sup Forums user

>>faggot german
>>anti-german shill wit german proxy

Those are both me, no proxy

The guy living in Britbongstan that makes the "why don't we give the falklands back to argentina" threads.

the pole in the nigger hate threads

the liberal faggot who posts the same frog girl meme

Found him

That Latvian in the Memeball threads who makes shitty Latvian memeballs in broken English

I think he means me.

Fuck Germans btw.

Are most Germans pretty cucked? I have a huge wehraboo fetish and I'm taking German at my university under the guise of "muh heritage" (dad is half german). Is it worth visiting or wilI it just be depressing

That one guy who keeps bringing up circumcision in threads not about circumcision.

Why would you support Trump?

You start Germany hate threads too? Hello, brother

What happened to that really hot Urkanian Sup Forums femanon poster? She is hottie.

>Are most Germans pretty cucked?

If you're a rural and suburban retard, you'll find them cuck by your """"""standards"""""".

If you aren't, you'll just find them autistic.

Our language sounds horrible so stop learning it. Our food is disgusting. Our history is shameful. And our culture is a joke

Its not worth visiting. Its not even worth existing.
Germany needs to get aborted from history.
No I just post in them. I never start the threads because people rightfully hate Germans.

But I have seen people take my posts verbatim and create German hate threads.

>Is it worth visiting or wilI it just be depressing
Don't listen to perverted sodomites with german flags on Sup Forums. It's a good country but I don't recommend Berlin and Hamburg.

Some of my favorites:

>Reptile Aussie
>Hollow Earth Nazis user
>the nip with the perfect bantz
>that shitposting leaf that ruins every good thread

>But I have seen people take my posts verbatim and create German hate threads.

The "If I could press a button that kills all Germans" post? Yeah, that was me, I reposted it a couple of times, thanks for the copypasta!

It's funny, every time a German starts a pride thread, people will call him a cuck, and whenever a German starts a hate thread, he'll get showered with love lmao

Geh dich erhängen scheiß Verräter

The Aussie who keeps BLACKEDposting

I wouldn't feel too bad about Martin Luther since the French also did autistic shit to their own people in a similar vein. At least you guys eliminated the chance of a cuck pope.

He's one of my favorite posters.

> tranny
> gore
Pick one

Yep that is me.
>he'll get showered with love lmao
That is not my intention though

I don't want some reverse psychology compliments for Germans
I fucking hate if that happens.

My main target are burgers. I absolutely LOVE when they post stuff along the lines of "I used to like Germans but now I lost all hope for that country". Sometimes they repeat what I said in unrelated threads about Germans. Its like I am their teacher.

The German user making informational space threads

That Spanish communism thread poster

the burger who makes the "what happens here threads"

>Its like I am their teacher.

Burgers are easily led sheep, I assume it's on account of their patriotism. It's like patriotism is so emotional in its nature that it literally disables all critical thinking skills.

Estonian guy who posts Hestia brushing her teeth in every thread.

The German alt history guy. His threads are pretty interesting but usually get culled within an hour.

The chubby American bodybuilder who calls people manlets.

3.2 GB of pure cancer

Gay cute German who always posted this face
>:^)

He had a cute body from the Imigurs he posted.

The Finnish commie. The one antifa from Chicago.

Herro :^)

How do I get eastern europeans to hate Germans?
I just can't find the angle. They seem to not care about the nazis and seem to think Merkel doesn't represent us.

>How do I get eastern europeans to hate Germans?

I usually show them pic related

Or this one

What happened to the Eternal Anglo poster?

>Hestia
I haven't seen him in like an year.

I can't do that.
Even pretending Germans are in any way superior makes me sick to my core

But you should make more threads to build up hate for Germans from eastern Europe.

Good luck maintaining that GDP. Ahmed and his 12 children don't speak German while your youth are degenerate faggots with no intention of working. Let's not forget the aging population which even nigger immigration won't fix. You need uncle Adi.

He was posting Hestia for over a year until somebody gave him a gif of double-chan Vivian dressed in Estonian colours.

Post pic related and start demanding reparations from them. Always works. It results in a literal slavnigger chimpout.

you can't make us hate Germany we are to busy either laughing or feeling sorry for them

See? It always works :^)

He got doxxed and the truth came out that he wasn't being sarcastic with his posts and an actual turk too.

Whatever happened to SpaceElevator?

>we are to busy either laughing or feeling sorry for them
Those two work for me too.

Yeah impressive. It worked even though we were talking about making them hate Germans.

bless him

See

lmao

the german who always makes threads about unions between countries that nobody would want to exist or be part of

Cute stuff, show me what you got under your shirt. I promise I am no Celtic pot-belly

He's a catanigger

Most of this is a copypasta from previous threads, many may be MIA

USA:
Turbo-libertarian 'Muh seatbelts" in Alaska, hates Australia, okay with childkilling
Pro-circumcision, pro-islam femanon brainwashed by muslim ex-boyfriend
Riley Sticka (still here?)
Anti-catholic bible-thumper
Gunfag who posts pro-gun threads and idolizes Switzerland, posts telltale filenames with proper capitalization like "Swiss Girls Love Guns.jpg"
Flat-earther, tries to tie it to our anti-semitism and anti-globalism to fit in

Leaf
Indian supremacist, obsessed with Indian inventions etc.
Persian supremacist
Marxist somali diaspora
Pop-nationalist who cringeposts patriotic stuff
Obamaleaf

Other
Conspiracy nut "nuke the west" Serb who often comes out at the end of threads saying "haha gotcha I actually love the west was just kidding"
Pro-USA Greek with cringe levels of idealistic Ameribooism about the USA being free and progressive
"Greed and racism" left-SJW from Norway with Salon-tier posts, orange regional flag
Caps-lock race-mixing obsessed Brazilian who makes highly-vertical posts (MIA past year)
Political eschatologist from Britain who claims he can see future through occult fortune telling and psychic power
Leftist SJW from Finland making anti-western political threads
The Pole who unironically hates Germans IRL and can't get over 1939
Swede cringeposter who posts rants about how much he hates "Anglos"
Pan-EU naziboo from NL who says "Evropa" instead of "Europe" and role-plays as an EU military dictator
Mexican obsessed with Mexico being white, has a million class photos of white Mexicans
Brit with numbered "america.jpg" images to banter with, suspiciously appears early in threads made by the anti-Trump UK muslim
Aussie naziboo who role-plays as a European nazi and loves Imperial Japan and cringeposts, said Australia should have been wiped out if it meant Axis victory
Guy from Rheinland-Pfalz who debunks crap genetic science with facts
German who wants to be truck driver in USA

imgur.com/a/ol5Hx

Please don't be skinnyfat either, for some reason most Brits seem to be, usually with oddly patchy chest hair :^)

What's your kik?

That Puertorican that claims that his race is white

needs more Spanish goy

He's a top lad

I'd have to create a second account but doing so erases all previous chats permanently, at least that's what happened to me. Do you know of a way to keep the first account?

That German turkroach that shot up the German mall, then all the eternal Anglo threads magically stopped.

>Froghurt
>Fuckmachine Yid
>Norwegian Trucksimulator player
>Fin & Spanish commies
>Polish pope poster

I thought he was the Persian guy that shot turks in a mall in Germany?

Yeah, give me the name of the first account and block me if I piss you off, or anyone else for that matter.

Trust a fellow faggot