Autism aside, what do you think about this guy?

Autism aside, what do you think about this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=th75omvEMu4
youtube.com/watch?v=kUIotx95EiA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is autistic

Do you think he fucks Aryan boipucci

i agree with some of his points and dont care about the larpy stuff

He's not worth listening to. Apart from being an fetal alcohol syndrome induced autist, he's a massive narcissist fag appealig to narcissist fags with a low sense of identity.

Narcissistic roid user overcompensating for his ugly face.

I think he jerk off to his own image

youtube.com/watch?v=th75omvEMu4

>first 15 seconds

>

His head is too tiny for that body. Also his girlfriend left him because of his cringy larper shit lol.

Most of his points aren't even his points. Listen to some speeches by Jonathan Bowden and actually have an intelligent voice speaking them.

Just another modern fallen man

I'm gay and I would NOT suck his dick.

>machinegun sounds

why does no one call out Vargs wife for having autism?

youtube.com/watch?v=kUIotx95EiA

video related. This is 100% autism

his dick must be tiny because that's a whole lotta overcompensation

Tarzan shitposting. Did the Bogdoffs looser their covfefe?

nigga what the fuck was that

lose

I thought HE left her so that he could stay in Sweden and "fight the good fight"

fuck varg

I can't imagine the kind of person that would painstakingly put that video together.. kys

Saw him being a normiefag shopping at H&M while trying to look big for the ladies

He's very clearly a force for good.
He cares a lot about European people and getting them to uncuck themselves.

How can anyone argue with those aesthetics?

Troo frinds, i enjoy The Golden One's videos. He names the Jew and cares deeply for the future of Europe. He has a good message.

And who am I? I'm the anonymous epic poster of glorious Sup Forums. XX Boo...

He's an autist

Varg is another massive autist. I thing he suffered a huge blow to the head at some point.

He's the Golden Primarch of optimal gains. What that means is that essentially he's a role model for young men of our generation (15 - 30 years old or so) who have become disillusioned or otherwise disappointed with the state of the modern world, and thus want to pursue self improvement. Marcus is in many ways what we all wish we were, physically very well trained, beautiful and well-read. In the Romans sense he is our "primus inter pares", the first among equals, the person we look up to and aspire to become, in many ways. Thus he is a powerful figure in the culture war or the "metapolitical crusade", as some might call it.

However, if you ask me, picking a side in this culture war is a futile effort. I admire the Golden One's zeal and fervor, however similar to the fictional person which he has based his appearance and personality on (Primarch Lorgar of the Warhammer universe) i fear his zeal might cause him to fall victim to certain false ways, in a sense.

In terms of fitness and diet advice though, he is very admirable.

Living proof that getting jacked cant fix a fucked-up face

His heart is in the right place. If paganism has only two major faces right now, it would be Varg and the Golden One.
If you want to genocide nonwhites and Christians, go with Varg.
If you just want to be a pagan in peace, go with the Golden One.

His calves are pathetic

>WHITE GUY'S FARTS IN MY FACE MATTER TO ME.

>call me a potato, fuck you!

He should watch out for a tree.

This.

>Brown nipples

yeah, he's not white

>greedinz ledshinnaerz
not natty and a face like a horse.

Other than that, who the hell is that ? Fucking random e-celebs.

Like his ideas in general but he has nothing of value to say and just says something very simple, then blabbers for another 4 minutes. His videos have very little substance.

a beard would
also braided hair not that silly barber stuff

if he styled himself like this guy there would be no problem

Boy you faggots sound jelly AF

Black pilled Christian

Using roids is degenerate.

drugged up, no respect

Kek