European jornalists directive on how to report terrorism

Fucking fags, you all died after the war, even the victors, what the hell is wrong with you

My blood is volcanic. I fucking hate jews

Fake and gay.

literally bbc, i knew those flowers were staged , they played the same script saying people were coming and laying down flowers at the bridge .......thaat is still closed by police

>victims of diversity
So the entire west?

muh freedom

i feel sorry for anyone who thinks words are going to work on the left anymore

What is the claimed benefits of following these guidelines?

What outcome is the enforcers hoping to achieve with this?

(((Who))) wrote this?

How is this related to the Kalergi Plan?

amazing

if it news hide the truth it didn't happen
80% of +40yo people take their news doses from mainstream media

>victim of diversty
So, white people in London?

ha

>you're free to report however you want to as long as you report it exactly like we tell you to

Any proofs this is legit?

Don't get me wrong, I know the disgusting media is doing this shit, I just want to know this is an actual internal email before we use it.

First 2 are understandable the other 3 just what the fuck

Is the UK worth saving? Ive been struggling with this lately and I honestly dont know anymore.

At this point it's just a waiting game until the uninformed older generations die of old age.
Best thing we can do in the time being is to undermine MSM so the younger generations learn that they can't trust it.

>tfw we got so far its completely plausible that this jewry is real

dod you watch bbc? literally the exact script

Time to get rid of journalists.

They do this crap here in Germany too. After the Christmas market attack when they were withholding the fact it was islamic terror I know people that were arguing that because the media didnt report it was islamic terror I shouldnt say it was.
People are fucking brainwashed.

Who sent this? What org?

>free to use whatever tone
>you must strictly adhere to these rules
ayyy they will hang too

What do you think?

That's literally what journalist have been doing for the last two terror attacks.

That's what they do, but I too want proof that this is an actual memo.

>3rd rule

So it is not islamic terrorism if IT IS NOT CLAIMED BY A GROUP LOL? ?? +

>he needs proof this is real

Just watch how they report on shit, you fucking retard. What is it with these domesticated retards needing some official from the state to tell them what reality is, use your own fucking brain for once.

They set up these obstacle course to maintain the lie.

Fake

I'm fucking livid.

I swear to god there is not enough rope in this world to hang all of these traitors. Media, politicians, and cucks. But most of all, the media motherfuckers.

>not real muslims

why doesnt gchq go prevent these attackes instead of coming here shiling the thread? you are just as guilty as the terrorists

last night greek media was already reporting the 7 dead and 40+ wounded while bbc was still saying 7 injured

this is a cropped picture of a computer screen

If you support fake news, you're supporting fake news against your own views.

Racism and Islamophobia aren't valid words, it's just name-calling.

I hate jews too but you need to give them props, what they've done to our Nations and how they've done it so quickly is nothing short of remarkable

What do they gain with this though?

More dead white people and the continuation of empowering the MUSI's even more...... They know they have beat the brits and are now rubbing their noses in MUSI shit

The jews maintain support for refugees and migrants. With public support they can keep importing more and eventually Juden gets their precious greater Israel.