REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want to murder this cunt.

1. That photo is famously staged (please let her know in the comments)
2. How retarded is the comment...but muuuuh Hitler resistance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRFxoHqmvTo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come on Sup Forums she can't keep getting away with it

I could've sworn Sup Forums would be fucking mad at this historically incorrect post.
Guess we're not what we used to be

fuck off you subhuman manlet. we arent you army and we dont give a shit about some nobody on whatever poofter site this is from. saged and reported

you know saying "saged" doesn't actually sage right?...then again, I'm the "subhuman"

>unironically comparing today to a world war

If you weren't you'd know that we ain't your personal army.

Hmm, seems like some non-whites are going to succeed where Hitler failed! Wow such an outstanding feels for diversity!

>You will never break us
>Feel free to keep trying by killing as many as you possibly can, though

>we beat them too
>we
Oh really?

I clicked this post hoping to talk about a fake Holocaust picture. Instead it's about fucking ISIS, which is even faker than this pic.

except ISIS already has an invasion force on the ground in the UK.

>Shit on British culture and history 24/7
>MUH BLITZ SPIRIT
>LETS SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING JUST LIKE GRANDDAD DID IN WORLD WAR 2
>IGNORE THE FACT THAT WE IN FACT BOMBED THE FUCK OUT OF GERMAN CITIES IN RETALIATION BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FIT MY STUPID ANALOGY

>Mexican intellectual

>flag
I think you might be a little too far west of the border, Ivan

If you let them kill you, you win.

It is however true that the blitz didn't really bother us that much.

But the point is thatwe were still AT WAR and were actively fighting the enemy. I can assure you each of those Brits "just carrying on" wanted nothing more than for the Germans to be beaten into submission. They weren't writing "just let the Germans invade" in the papers.

Yep.
23,000 and still growing because "muh diversity".

>look at how calm and Brits were during the Blitz there's no need to panic or organize resistance truly it's un-british

Leftists gloss over the fact that the government was actually, you know, FIGHTING A WAR against the people responsible for the casualties. People therefor were able to keep calm KNOWING the threat was being dealt with.
Under such cirumstances, stoicism is an absolute plus.

But we all know the enemy isn't being dealt with at all, least of all by government, who have allowed enemy numbers to grow inside our own borders and continue to do so.

Carrying on under such circumstances is more capitulation.

During the Blitz, the British were actually fighting back.

fucking neck yourself you worthless fucking wetback spic taco bender faggot mother fucker

You should hang yourself, you anus ripped tranny.

ITT /nu-pol/

That English milkman probably assumed he could go about his duties without getting gang raped on the way home. His neighbors also wouldn't have reported him for a hate crime if he complained about the "damn Nazis" that were bombing them.
>the enemy is inside the walls this time

youtube.com/watch?v=MRFxoHqmvTo

>PS we beat them too
>we
WE WUZ LIBERATORZ N SHIIEET

The other analogy they constantly pull out is even worse, that of the IRA
They post this picture of Manchester in the aftermath of the 96 bombing and usually caption it something like
>'we didn't ban Irish people or Catholics, we didn't turn on our neighbours, we didn't give in to hatred back then and we won't now'
Ignoring the fact that we armed loyalist groups, regularly swamped Catholic neighbourhoods with troops/police and kicked doors in, set up SAS death squads to hunt and kill IRA men in somewhat dubious circumstances, enacted martial law and had army checkpoints and patrols all over Northern Ireland
This comparison is so stupid, because they are essentially saying we should treat Islamic terrorism the same way as we dealt with Republican terrorism, i.e. arm the EDL, terrorise Muslim neighbourhoods, establish hunter killer teams to track down and execute Muslim terrorists, and declare martial law. They are unwittingly advocating for a Sup Forumsack's wet dream

Besides all that they ignore the fact that the IRA were only vaguely motivated by religion, and they at least had the courtesy to call ahead before they bombed

>muh blitz
meanwhile Germany and Japan were soon after reduced to ashes by saturation bombing. boo fucking hoo britbongs

Maybe England should start doing to Muslims what they did to Dresden.