Why are there no terror attacks in Italy?

why are there no terror attacks in Italy?

Because Italy is irrelevant. Terrorists usually target countries that would get them world wide attention.

Because Italy is fully cooperating I the invasion of Europe. They are helping traffic millions of invaders

>Because Italy is irrelevant.

Because there was...

A peaceful teenage refugee stabbed a couple of Italian soldiers to death in Milan.

Life is good there

cause the mafia runs the refugee camps.
guess what happens when you chimp out in a mafia run "camp".

>shit for brains mudslimes care about relevancy

Mafia does not tolerate competition.

Cause we are betraying eu ;)

What would be the weirdest place for there to be a muslim terrorist attack?

Antartica?
Aboard the ISS?

its too late to stop this , we sold you to the terrorist, this time we switched side when nobody was watching

gg no re

noice!

terror attacks are already inherently weird so theres really no answer to that

>3rd EU economy and G7 member
>Muh irrelevhand de zopranoz deh godvather muh

Typical anglo virgin autistic keyboard warrior

Because we let them come to Europe give them money and houses. We collaborate with terrorists

he was a drug dealer

They rarely stay here, they pass northward. Fuck, that's a revenge for the barbaric invasions, now it's the time for germanic states to vanish and disappear in the darkness.

Because Italy has an amazing inteligence service that fuck´s up the mafia.
Some Goatfucker´s tried but Italy always was a step ahead.
Also Snownigger´s and Bretzels are to dumb and never had to work.
Hard to admit but no terrorist in the south even if they life next to them.
Better human being, hoping for them dominating culture again, we deserve to be cucks for them as destiny wants

I don't know.
Are they bombing Muslim countries on a regular basis?

Not since 1943

italy isnt important globally or as a power base in europe. southern italy is already genetically middle eastern and will fall just as easy as greece will who were genetically replaced by the turkish ages ago.

They are going after the bastions of western european power right now. France/England/Scandinavia and Holland.

We don´t have kebab terrorist attacks either

Italy Spain Greece holy alleance when? Europe need us, those snowniggers are ruining everything again

I'm sure the Mafia has a lot to do with it, especially if there's a profit motive involved, but cross them just once and its all over.

let's build the empire once again

you are right my friend

MOTHER, BRING ME MY GLADIS, I NEED TO KILL SOME BARBARIC GERMANS

Because first of all, whatever Sup Forums may meme about, there are not a lot arabs born and raised here so when they start to group and try something they pretty easy to spot. also Police is racist as fuck so they will triple check any suspicious people without problems.