Men don't share. Men crampedly hold on to that which has been the security, to be the foremost, to have control...

Men don't share. Men crampedly hold on to that which has been the security, to be the foremost, to have control, to own power, to be more important. The Swedes beat their women to make clear that they can quell them, even if they've lost all their power outside of the home. But what about you other sisters? Why are you satisfied with this? Why can't you talk about the men as oppressors, domestic abusers, talibans or otherwise disgusting figures? The answer lies in toxic masculinity. Men are collectively to blame. That is, all men live a life in which, solely by being men, they are complicit in oppressing women, whether they want to or believe themselves to be. Plain and simple, men are animals. Or rather, men are worse than animals. Some violent men even enjoy the suffering of women. Not even the animals do this.
—Zara Larsson, member of Feminist Initiative and one of Sweden's most famous artists

Other urls found in this thread:

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/motion/ansvaret-for-mans-vald-mot-kvinnor_GS02So616
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-10-16/women-dislike-having-female-bosses-more-than-men-do
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>all this projection

Man, if this is real, it's pretty damn lulzy. Seriously, it's time to snap these bitches back in line.

who pays the vast majority of taxes, bjorncuck?

>Woman thinks men think like women
>Woman has never seen animals eat each other alive in nature

Muslims at least get one thing right.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh god sven-bro, I am so fucking sorry for you ;DDDDDDDD

Men built everything. Your home. Your city. Your nation. You just live in it. Be thankful you are not in the dirt, where men didn't build anything.
You only have the rights men let you have. You are the lesser gender. It is the natural order.
Be thankful of it, instead of having the dirt as your dowry.

soppel

This, our massive egos make us actually give a shit about maintaining what we built. It's too bad that little girls who never lifted a finger towards building anything in their lives can vote to destroy it by giving it all away.

so brave ;^)

Bipolar and delusion all roll into one giant projection..I hope she gets cultured soon.

Again we need him back

All men have to do is to put on a dress and some makeup then Zara will accept you as a woman.
Then you can beat all the women you wan't and she won't complain about toxic masculinity

how's your yemeni front? still getting btfo'd by goat herders in flip-flops?

>Feminist

But men are also responsible for the vast majority of violence in our society.
Swedish government, 2004:
"When the costs are calculated for this part of men's societally destructive activities, the total costs to society become clear: money which otherwise could be invested in an increase in women's wages, better healthcare, a better working enviroment, etc. Thus it's natural to ask in which manner men collectively are to bear the financial responsibiity for men's violence against women."
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/motion/ansvaret-for-mans-vald-mot-kvinnor_GS02So616

Yes but if we allowed women to run everything it would collapse. Lesser of two evils, really.

Yeah, and all men have mothers, and they get to raise their sons, so whos responsible for the way they turn out?

I am rubber you are glue, your authoritarian wet dream will not come true
I want freedom, not equality; equality is a communist concept which does not exist in nature, therefore it requires state terror (draconian legislation, oppressive taxation, indoctrination through compulsory education...) to enforce it
I don't care about violence since that is a twofold problem:
1. women being cunty and getting what they deserve
2. women being unable to defend themselves because of civilian disarmament by post-ww2 cuck gov'ts

You don't have any proof for this.
Men, since they live in a male dominated cultural sphere.

Proof: look at Sverige now

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-10-16/women-dislike-having-female-bosses-more-than-men-do

Who is a woman?

neatly avoiding giving women any role in their childrens education?

communist healthcare too, as well as government makework

Irrelevant, the women did it under the influence of a male dominated culture, just like some minority officers are part of police brutality doesn't change it being a white issue

she's probably on the bbc right now

So women are weak and ineffectual?

no, they dont know they are being taken advantage of, this is why we need femenism

Without a doubt she enjoys it rough.

I bet you'd like to see that

>she enjoys it rough
all of them do user, without exception; after all, they are the weaker, submissive sex that knows no better thing than being led both mentally and physically

all men bad, all women good
Argument doesnt fly

Only Islam can save Sweden.

yeah,but some want it more than others.
She's one of those that just craves it.

So women are weak and ineffectual?

"I enjoy Muslim rape gangs" - Zara Larsson

>The Swedes beat their women to make clear that they can quell them
I get the feeling she isn't talking about ethnic Swedes here.

they excel in the support role, however in the absence of early marriage they found their way into superfluous jobs within wasteful government monopolies in order to feel they are giving some of the "support" they are wired for

you sound like an dumb feminist, so let me ask you how will you stop islam when your only goal seems to make your man into faggot sissys ? you dont have an interest to keep the west alive you want colleteral suicide

Only after a good beating from her swedish man

women are fucking autistic

Why is it always the whites?

Of course men are responsible for most destruction. Men are adapted for violence. Men are also responsible for the vast majority of economic progress.

Yeah but theres usually a woman behind them - ask Macbeth

No, this is only due to the male dominated culture they live in

masculine will always be dominant, feminine will always be the opposite
and the world will be in equilibrium, not this unnatural garbage that brought us to the place we find ourselves in today