OYY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN!!

Far right raises £50,000 to target boats on refugee rescue missions in Med

Aid charities have saved more than 6,000 from drowning this year. Now anti-Islam ‘Identitarians’ are crowdfunding to pay for vessels to chase them down

>Far-right activists are planning a sea campaign this summer to disrupt vessels saving refugees in the Mediterranean, after successfully intercepting a rescue mission last month.

>Members of the anti-Islam and anti-immigrant “Identitarian” movement – largely twentysomethings often described as Europe’s answer to the American alt-right – have raised £56,489 in less than three weeks to enable them to target boats run by aid charities helping to rescue refugees.

>The money was raised through an anonymous crowdfunding campaign with an initial goal of €50,000 (about £44,000) to pay for ships, travel costs and film equipment. On Saturday the group confirmed they had reached their target but were still accepting donations. A French far-right group hired a boat for a trial run last month, disrupting a search-and-rescue vessel as it left the Sicilian port of Catania. They claimed they had slowed the NGO ship until the Italian coastguard intervened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AfG1myglfhY
youtu.be/joZaJqyl2S0
defend-europe.org/de/support-us_de/
youtube.com/watch?v=uTYkcnJdDio
nrk.no/rogaland/tar-over-etter-siem-pilot-1.13538195
archive.is/hRt5H
huffingtonpost.com/entry/greek-migrant-boats-attacked_us_55cbabf1e4b0898c488664e6
america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/america-tonight/2015/9/pirate-attacks-a-new-concern-for-syrian-refugees-crossing-mediterranean1.html
huffingtonpost
archive.is/Lvdg6
youtu.be/TbIc1LZqIAw
defend-europe.org/en/home-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6ucF8-BFo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sloop-of-war
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Godspeed user. I'd crowdfund for a U/pol/-Boat... If I get to man the Hydrophone.

Also, bump

just sink these NGO fucks

youtu.be/AfG1myglfhY

Why don't I know anything about that?
Got a link for the crowdfunding?

THE LIBTARDS KNOW

all these subversive leftists have billionaires shilling for forced invasion and the only sane people left can only get together 50k in a few weeks.

I donated for this to happen, cool as fuck i hope they have success.

youtu.be/joZaJqyl2S0
Also thread theme

aid charities killed 1500 this year. The rescue vessels are baiting people to leave Libyan shores on dangerous inflatable boats.

Where can I donate?

>Far-Right version of Whale Wars

I AM LITERALLY CUMMING
HNNNNNGGGGGG

THIS

but migrant crossing is not falling, it is growing.
It is falling if the Syrians are counted because last year a lot of them left Turkey to reach Greece.

I donated to this.

Based as fuck, I wish I knew about this I'd donate to save my European brothers.

KILL THE BASTARDS!

>Tfw i think about all the salt that will come from the left because of this

bumperino

Wasn't there some Russian dude who posted here that did this kind of stuff about a year ago?

For info and donations:
defend-europe.org/de/support-us_de/

I think it was a BASED Bulgarian with an old attack helicopter.

Godspeed my fellow autists, make some sacrifices to Poseidon.

How do they find the ships?

Radar

pls do this:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTYkcnJdDio

This is the best shit I have ever seen.
God speed you glorious bastards.

I hope we see more stuff like this starting up in more countries.

Who cares? They know little to nothing about 'our' ideology and they generalize. Their only real threat is their voting power and perhaps a few dozen Antifa.

How do I know if this is legit and not one of (((them))) exploiting white folks sympathy?

i want to be at the periscope xD

It's just an offshoot of Generation Identity. Contact them directly if you want.

Reminder Norwegian vessel Siem Pilot "saved" 34,000 "migrants" in the Med over the last few years. Pic related.

Now they're sending an EVEN LARGER vessel, the Olympic Commander to take over.

Literally a taxi service for people smugglers.

nrk.no/rogaland/tar-over-etter-siem-pilot-1.13538195
archive.is/hRt5H

Yet, no fucking European dares to shoot or drown them like supposed to

The leader of the Austrian movement made a video about it and the website being legit.

Understood!

Barron is at the helm.

>I think it was a BASED Bulgarian with an old attack helicopter.

I don't remember seeing that, but I remember seeing some Russian post about getting a crew together to attack refugee boats a few weeks before the attacks were reported.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/greek-migrant-boats-attacked_us_55cbabf1e4b0898c488664e6

america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/america-tonight/2015/9/pirate-attacks-a-new-concern-for-syrian-refugees-crossing-mediterranean1.html

You forgot to archive that shit
>huffingtonpost com/entry/greek-migrant-boats-attacked_us_55cbabf1e4b0898c488664e6
archive.is/Lvdg6

Alright, just watched the videos and I'm gonna donate.

this is finally a charitable cause i would donate to

The EU army will be used to stop just these types of things, god forbid anyone stops the human trafficking that aims to destroy europe from within.

>alt-right fagets are the only baldies

See how criminal NGO human traffickers are attacking Europe:
youtu.be/TbIc1LZqIAw

>pit stop in the balkans with your new boat
>snag a few RPGs, toss them when spent
>blame sunk NGO boats on African pirates

Ha! That's Munich main station.
An absolute shithole.

And thanks for the link. Sounds pretty good. Will check it out.

Sink those nigger taxis

YES

never realized it was this concentrated of an effort to import all these shitskins. Always thought these "Refugees" made their way across and the EU governments were just unable to handle them or just didnt do much.

Actually they use NGOs to taxi hundreds of thousands from the coast of libya directly to Europe. Amazing. white people need to wake the fuck up.

They actually mention us in the article

>An accompanying video, filmed on the Sicilian coastline, features a far-right activist saying: “We want to get a crew, equip a boat and set sail to the Mediterranean ocean to chase down the enemies of Europe.”

>Alongside raising funds for ships, it also requests funds for “research” above the logo of the favourite alt-right message board, Sup Forums. One recent Sup Forums thread encourages users to track NGO ships in the Mediterranean, then report them to the navy and police to investigate, particularly “ships idling near the coast of north Africa”. Although not specified, the operation will almost certainly be based in Sicily, most likely operating from the island’s ports of Pozzallo or Catania.

>The number of far-right groups is difficult to establish, but Génération Identitaire has held demonstrations in France that drew around 500 people, while its Facebook page has 122,662 likes. Its Austrian counterpart, Identitäre Bewegung Österreich, has 37,628 likes on Facebook, although critics warn of increasing links with the US alt-right which helped to propel Donald Trump to the White House.

>Also on the boat that attempted to obstruct SOS Méditerranée’s vessel last month was the Canadian alt-right journalist Lauren Southern, who has 278,000 Twitter followers and whose presence confirms a transatlantic convergence. Breitbart, the favourite website of the US alt-right, frequently praises Europe’s pro-Trump Identitarian movement.

Kek

Shit I'll take out a 700.000 euro mortgage if 50.000 pounds is all it takes.

It's organized crime. Lybian mafia on the african side and Soros funded NGO's on the European side. They exploit the whole MUH HUMAN RIGHTS meme.
I donated to the cause btw.

Can't we sue the operators of this boat to make them pay for the immigrants?

topkek

does europe literally exist just to entertain us? cause it's starting to seem like it does.

Holy fuck! They are literally shuttling these niggers into Europe like a taxi service.
Why the fuck is this allowed? Why does the Italian Navy allow boats that are operated by a European NGO to openly smuggle people?!

>lithuanian rainbow
what did they mean by this?

>Why the fuck is this allowed?

They're doing it under the auspices of "saving" those poor immigrants from drowning. When the reality is they never tried to cross the ocean in the first place, they just sit there on some raft while waiting for these NGOs to come and "save" them.

Why do the NGOs do it? Corruption and bleeding heart liberalism.

>why

White genocide

What is crowd fund link ? Do they take bitcoin ?

Don't think they take.btc

SINK

THE

BOATS

This is legit cool.
>you will never capsize rapefugee boats with your high pressure water hoses
>you will never have battles on the high seas to save Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6ucF8-BFo

Wtf, I love heavy metal now!

So they need boats?

> tfw literal Nazis are crowd funding piracy with the help of an autistic Crotian Yurt Assembly Board

Best timeline

And crew+fuel

Can someone explain how this actually works? AFAIK sailors have somewhat of an obligation to save people from sinking ships.

So these identitarians are getting boats, going out to where """refugees""" are and... talking to them? How do you stop a boat, or a boat from picking up a raft, without using violence?

>They're doing it under the auspices of "saving" those poor immigrants from drowning.
But they aren't drowning. They are just at the coast of fucking Libya and then they are on board of a perfectly seaworthy vessel. That's a complete misuse of the international laws of high-seas. They have no claim to the agreements of emergency rescue.
Italy has no obligation to take them in. Not in the fucking slightest.

i think we need to step up on search and rescue, these people are human beings that need our help , i can get us a boat i just the sailors willing to help

where did u get this

I think the general idea is to bring more attention to these illegal actions by getting a big enough boat that they can actually block these vessels and properly make the news. The small "protest" they did with Lauren Southern was just a test run.

Yeah, this is illegal. But no one cares.

> How do you stop a boat, or a boat from picking up a raft, without using violence?

You don't, supposedly they're using metal poles to beat """refugees""" and tip over their boats. Apparently, they're also using whips on "refugees" and have access to assault weapons. Technically, they aren't pirates and technically, legally be stopped unless they attack native Europeans or obstruct the coast-guard.

WE WUZ NAZI PIRATES AND SHIT

its this vid

> *cannot legally be stopped

It's a good idea just to have footage and monitor just how many are coming in. If no one is there, they come in unnoticed

Sailboats. Just need crew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sloop-of-war

Cheers, gonna tweet this to some politicians

I hope you guys are already backing this.
In my local newspaper, they wrote "Evil right wingers want to attack innocent refugees".

The facebook comments where mostly very positive and normies where disgusted about how many people support this.

I guess at least some people still want secured borders. If the EU doesn't want us to have that, there must be other ways.

The identariam vessels sail into crowds of desperate floating refugees and invite them to climb aboard. The refugees attempt to scramble up the sides, but hurt their hands on all the edge.

>Pirates of the Mediterranean

The DNC raised (and is still raising) millions of dollars to shut down dissidents of the democratic party online.

Now we just need a submarine and some torpedoes

They should harpoon the nigger boats if they're on rubber rafts

This is actually pretty brilliant, is there any way we could contact them with this?

>Nazi Frogmen

People are being lied to so much it's insane. They actually believe the "innocent refugees" narrative. If they actually looked at these ships they'd see 80%-90% of the """refugees""" on there are young men from various parts of Africa.

The idea is also to track and witness *where* the rescue actually happens since the Ngo's claim to operate at high sea while they actually board the migrants in lybian waters.
That's illegal in that it's an active, preplanned cooperation in people smuggling.

...are we gonna go from goofy political street battles to goofy political Naval battles? Are we going to have alt-right/indentitarian boats, crewed by stickmen (batting helmets and sticks, but swim goggles and snorkels instead of snowboarding goggles and respirators, and wearing lifejackets instead of body armor) fighting antifa pirates? Will we see privateers sailing under the Kekistani flag?

Because if so, sign me up. I don't care how cringeworthy that shit would be, at a certain point LARPing becomes too fun for you to care about optics.

this is great. the spanish civil war started exactly like this; far left vs far right, and then one group takes it too far and kills someone. then the party gets started with reprisals and shortly after, full out war. my dick is diamonds.

This isn't 1640.The rapefugee landing craft have motors.

Is there part of the Med that counts as international waters and what kind of law applies there?
Always wondered about that.

Grew up around boats and could regain my sea legs quickly. I'd be down to drown the brown.

One can't help but wonder if there isn't an organ harvesting racket simultaneously in action. All those young, able bodied men with no papers...

Shit, I'd be surprised if it wasn't happening considering who's involved in the trafficking.

Territorial waters are 12 nautical miles if i recal. correctly, anything beyond that is international waters except for economic purposes (fishing, drilling etc). Exclusive economic zone is 300 miles (or in most other cases an equidistance line). If you have a territorial shelf the exclusive economic zone can be larger.

T. autist.

You don't have to look at statistics. The number of thuggish, dangerous looking people in my city has skyrocketed.

You see them and already know that they will never fit in with this country, they think everything belongs to them.

It's too late to do nothing, we need to be active in some way other then shitposting.

>these people are human beings that need our help
Help them with your own money. Don't bring them to our countries. I don't give a shit about these """"human beings"""".

Nothing makes me happier than seeing fellow white people get angry

his "solutions" at the end are embarassing
>the solution is to find a political way to unite libya
gmafb
>the solution is to incentivize ($$$) them to stay in africa

Welcome aboard.