Theresa May says the internet must now be regulated following London Bridge terror attack

And Sup Forums wants to vote for her? Say goodbye to our freedoms idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/david-davis-tories-cant-promise-to-meet-immigration-targets/
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
twitter.com/Yair_Rosenberg/status/869551853536776193
twitter.com/MarcusDysch/status/869468355492753409
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she's trying to lose on purpose so she doesn't have to deal with brexit

sounds retarded. Even leafs have more freedom

The less britbongs on Sup Forums the better

they are both different sides to the same corrupt globalist coin

poor brits have to choose between mass immigration or 1984. They might be eternal angloz but this goes too far.

They will get mass immigration either way.

>no more bong posting

Good. Now we just need to get rid of leafs and the quality of this board will shoot up 100%

this

best year, I'm all for it

>poor brits have to choose between mass immigration or 1984. They might be eternal angloz but this goes too far.

If only someone would offer them a third choice - the utter removal of all islamic elements in the british society.

Why didn't she just resign then?

Yeah I dunno she seems to be trying to lose the election.

I'd would say its more a choice between mass immigration +1984 or mass immigration + a little less 1984. Only libdems will ever repeal terry may's anti-freedom and anti-privacy laws.

This. Vote for comrade Corbyn instead. Lets make Britain Venezuela at last

the UK is lost, they haven't one single good politician
they need a Donald Trump

that's now how you play the game, my friend. You take credit for all successes, and blame someone else for all failures.

Only we get immigration either way. May did not cut down on migration as home secretary and net migration tripled under the Tories.

Even now, they refuse to promise cutting down because they know they can't and have no intention to.

politico.eu/article/david-davis-tories-cant-promise-to-meet-immigration-targets/

We're fucked with immigration either way but I suppose the dumbasses on here will still vote thinking she's a proper right winger when all that will be done is further cuts.

Might as well have Corbyn and enjoy things while they last.

She already took away a bunch of our freedoms in the name of "protecting us from extremism".

Islam is not a concern of hers, curbing the rise of nationalism is.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

im voting labour

A vote for May is a vote for cancer. A vote for Corbyn is a vote for immediate suicide.

Terrorists BTFO
Nazis BTFO

heaven........

This is why there is no longer a democratic answer to our difficulties.

Universal suffrage must be repealed.

Well the other main option is an enormous faggot too, so vote UKIP/BNP or just don't bother.

This is the best election to vote 3rd party since both main choices are equally shit. Every additional vote to UKIP/BNP is a noticeable boost, the Lab/Con pile is big enough already.

Of course, who needs privacy when you have diversity?

British politics is fucking retarded
They're all fucking pussies too afraid to do what's necessary
Not much different from our own politicians

What's the answer fellow bongs?
Is ukip a wasted vote?
I physically can't bring myself to vote labour or Tory

There needs to be a leader that would be Nazi + liberal at the same time. Death squads for mudslimes, but liberty for whites. Know what I'm sayin'?

Then vote UKIP
Anyone who votes Labour or Tory is a fucking faggot at this point
If people keep voting for them then UKIP will never win anything and Britain will be a muslim nation like France in ~10 years

>regulate the internet

Just like Trump

Problem - Reaction - Solution

oy vey

underrated fpbp /thread

CIA nigger MI6 master race thread.

Ukip it is then.
I'll pray for the return of based Nige.

>Bilderberg meeting ends one day prior to London terrorist attack.
>ISIS takes responsibility.
>ISIS is an Israeli-creation.
>Immediately after the London attacks, traitorous Western governments seek to censor the Internet.
>The internet is the last saving grace against the Israeli/Bilderberg/NWO types.

HEY RABBI WHATCHA DOIN?!

>people are talking about the muslim problem
>quick lets distract them with internet security

>islamic terrorism on the rise
>let's censor the internet
??????

You do know this is Sup Forums, a website known for its edginess, right?

I guess britbongs better start saving up proxy money

European Spring

The internet isn't the one mowing down pedestrians and blowing up preteen concertgoers. This is really about preventing election results that the establishment shadow players don't want, like Brexit and Trump.

BAN INTERNET

t. shill

Or... just use Tor browser?

It WILL NOT happen but:

I'd be so fucking OK with this if they actually started rounding up ANYONE on a watch list and deporting/incarcerating them.

Stop watching them, start deporting/killing them. I mean honestly, Islam has no place in The West, if they went old school cowboy on this problem then fine, I mean really, start surveiling mosques with video equipment, start a police precinct in the middle of a heavy allah area.

Won't happen, nothing will change, but, they will engage a pseudo police state in order to enforce TV license non compliance.

>BIN
>THAT
>ISP

>tfw there are no more Britbong flags by 2020

>a new Sup Forums without the bongs

i will miss all the brit bantz

>As a redpilled fascist I know that the state must strictly control the individual to provide a safe society.
*it actually happens*
>HELP ME THE GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO TAKE AWAY MY ANIME TORRENTS IM BEING OPPRESSED HELP ME!!!

>missing british humour

wew

yeah you're right! let's all vote for corbyn, he will defiantly not take in more refugees and make the problem worse. fuck off. OP is a muslim

Meanwhile

You guys are more fucked than France

Theresa May?
More like...
Theresa Oy Vey

Why couldn't it have happened to the Canadians instead?

HAHAHA, like clockwork
Americans been on constant battle with terrorism, this way lots of laws can be pushed without discussion and then that spying data from goyim can be used to feed Rothschild with information. Those people don't want to play free market, oh no, that's only for goyim, they want to invest in most efficient way possible, to know the whole picture.

Who? BMP? You'll get locked up for even voting for them, and they'll never win, less chance than greens ffs.

Atleast the rarity of UK flags will go up, time to invest me thinks.

twitter.com/Yair_Rosenberg/status/869551853536776193 --> muh anti-semitism

twitter.com/MarcusDysch/status/869468355492753409 --> only 13% of jews voting labour

Reminder that anyone not voting for Corbyn is a good goy and shill for (((capitalism)))).

Why must the internet be regulated, did they run them over with a computer and stab them with keyboards?

The embodiment of the older generation touting
>I blame the internet and those darn war games
Bongs are electing their career housewife grandmother

Both of your options are terrible but May is still better, amazingly. If you all had any guts, you'd vote UKIP or kill the Muslims yourselves but neither will happen.

wtf is wrong with her ? does she want to lose ?

Lindsey Ghram on fox saying the same thing.

We need a middle ground, we to maintain freedom while keeping our country safe.

How about privacy only for whites? Every single muslim in this country gets strictly monitored, and mosques are bugged.

Unfortunately this won't happen, but this seems to be the only way we can stop terrorism and have privacy. :|

I said it before, that Brian is in fact the most cucked nation in Europe by far. I lived in London for a year and it's a shit hole.

Even the "reasoning" around this latest attack is dumb as fuck
>Allow open borders and Muslim assimilation
>Create the liberal eutopian idea of "not all Muslims"
>Act surprised when Muslims attack and kill on a regular basis
>"Obviously this is a case of too much freedoms! Gotta regulate and monitor internet more!"

Really, the UK problem is just one we'll all face eventually due to inforced integration and assimilation. One where the problem is never addressed for fear of being politically incorrect.

And at the risk of sounding especially paranoid or like a conspiracy theorist, it's kind of what the government wants, and something they can use an excuse to get to. That being control of the message, control of what we perceive and how we perceive it.

both sides are controlled by globalists who just want to strip away rights
until someone like trump rises over their, just pick the best option.

The captcha on this site is fucking horrible .