How did the Jews cause Germany to lose WW1? I have no doubt that they had some part to play...

How did the Jews cause Germany to lose WW1? I have no doubt that they had some part to play, but what exactly did they do to cause it?

Or has all this information been lost to (((them)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

They organized mass strikes so front line had no supplies,also revolution

Thank you. This is important shit because if we could manage to prove the Jews gooft Germany then it'd be a propaganda miracle...

A-spicy meatball sauce please?

a nose in the back?

I read that in mein kampf

Yeah usually I'd trust that but apparently a lot of versions of Mein Kampf have been edited to make Hitler seem worse

Yeah would bet,but still that is a fact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Tanks goy

If you really want to know op

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

Thank you. I'm currently in the process of moving to Cali (beyond my control) and am looking to start shit with propaganda. Appreciated.

The german ones were commies wanting to put an end to Germany and start a revolution to create a world where they would rule and destroy the institutions that hate them

The british and american ones were capitalists wanting a statu quo that is good for their economy

1. The Jewish Lord Rothschild used his connections with American Jewry to get America into the war. This was, of course, very easy for the Jews there, who were in control of the media and were serving in senior government functions. In return, the British Foreign Secretary Lord Balfour wrote a declaration, promising the Jews their own Zionist state in Palestine.

Germans are just bad at fighting

/thread

You aren't allowed here

1871, get rektd faggot, you could never take modern Germany 1x1 without getting totally humiliated and sissified by them

Yeah. The first world war was to break up the ottoman empire to free up palestine. The second world war was to scare jews from Europe to Israel because without being forced they wouldn't have wanted to go live in the desert with arabs.

They were significant contributors to the communist movement that ended up overthrowing the monarchy and establishing the weimar republic. Dunno if they did anything else...

Self-bump