ORCPOSTING - UK EDITION

>HOLD YOUR GROUND! HOLD YOUR GROUND!

>Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,
>I see in your eyes the same depression that would blackpill me.
>A day may come when the realm of political incorrectness gets censored,
>when we forsake our anons
>and break all bonds of shitposting,

>but it is not this day.

>An hour of Muslims and cucked normies,
>when this board comes crashing down,

>BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY!

>THIS DAY WE MEME!!

>By all that you hold dear on this good Earth,
>I bid you STAND, ANONS OF Sup Forums!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Ejn9kAFNvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Show me what you got, Sup Forums!

Holy fuck
B
A
S
E
D L E A F

I got some for you leaf

This is just as autistic as relating Harry Potter or star wars to political events.
I like it.

Fight cultural fire with cultural fire nigger

Well done

kek

I loled.

Fuckin A

these are the best threads

top kek!

underrated

Meant to post this

Someone make the brain meme with
-Real life analogies
-Harry Potter
-Star Wars
-Lord of the Rings

This is great

>mithrildigger
my sides

>orsinium burners

why are right-wing memes so effortlessly great compared to left-wing ones?
Anyone give a semi-scientific answer why, because I'm convinced there is one.

Because we're actually concerned with having a bit of a laugh of it, and aren't a bunch of paid astroturfing shills.

Pretty good.

>reason
>ideology
The left has gone crazy, so the right is right.
...for now.
>until the right goes crazy
it's the pendulum of political insanity

>Oaken(((Shield)))

It's because we're not afraid to be offensive. Unlike liberals they're afraid of offending every little minority group so their memes are shit.

I like to think its more like a waterbed and we are the ones getting fucked. Blue? Red? Its just up and down.

Truth is on our side. That's why leftists stopped liking facts and can't into proper science these days. They were wrong about god and life and it's starting to show in the strangest sense. You expect a person who don't believe in good or evil to be able to produce memes of worth? All they ever produce are the shell of a thing, unlike us who have substance and character.

>mfw these memes are taking off

This. Jokes are funny because they make fun of shit like this. Race issues, stereotypes, swearing, it's funny because it's "off the menu" for normal conversation.
PC fags constantly get butthurt when people do anything they perceive as oppressive or offensive, so by extension any jokes or memes they make are forced and unfunny.
Ours are based on actual happenings and shit we all point out. The things everyone wants to talk about in polite society, but can't. That's why.

>Grabgold
Every fucking time.

painful yet glorious kek

>Dirty Anglos
>Rohan or Gondor sons
Top fucking kek, Tolkein was full blown German
Bongs are just such pieces of shit that they believe by default that the LotR series was about them kek

I still really want someone to make one with "bree locals threw chairs at attacking nazguls while unarmed city guard fled."

Being right wing requires brainpower
Being left wing does not
Memes require both Brainpower and wit, leftism is void of either

>Elder Scrolls reference
>pic of WoW elf

No.

I know this is just memeing, but it smells dangerously of liberals inability to talk about real world issues without using entry-tier scifi/fantasy settings and situations.

It's not just "truth", because a leftist routinely use that exact same phrase when shilling. "Science has a left wing bias." "Reality has a left wing bias." Not to get all subjective about it, but we both have our opinions and we both believe ourselves to be correct. But no matter how hard the Left cherrypicks, they always end up with stale and forced shit.

The key difference is not subject matter or correctness, but form. We do this for reasons other than to prove our point. We don't have to go putting LotR memes on political posters or on our facebook feeds or on our collage dorm doors, we can keep it right here in this thread and it'll be enough for us. It's a community thing, it's a cultural thing, and it's a way of making ourselves feel better about the world slowly dying around us.

There is no self-satisfied smugness here. Only wishing to make others laugh.

Hello again.

>because we're actually concerned with having a bit of a laugh of it

Exactly. Leftists are terrified of offending each other.

Because the left comes from a place of feelings, whereas the right comes from a place of logic. It's easier to make fun of what someone feels as compared to making fun of what can be proven with simple observation.

YOU MAD ALLIANCE SCUM?

LOK'TAR OOGA BOOGA GROM'KA

Sure I agree to that, but still hold my position that I believe that the average leftist inability to understand their political opponent's arguments and suppositions is greater than that of the average conservative person. And that's my opinion and walk to mordor if you disagree.

>Sup Forums mocks libtards for harry potter analogies
>Sup Forums loves lotr analogies

explain yourselves

Am i doing it right?

Competition of ideas is what Sup Forums is all about. The better the competition the better the memes. This is your answer.

They are funny, offensive and correct unlike libtard harry potter shit.

ha ha

>They were wrong about god

nu-/po/l get out

Making someone laugh is offensive to someone else.

LotR is pretty redpilled given what (admittedly little) I know of the lore and Tolkien himself. But I can't be more specific than that.

It's basically just taking the leftist tactic and mocking it with equivalent right-wing memery.

>/po/

Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Great stuff guys.
Here's video of the suicide bombing with proper audio...

youtu.be/2Ejn9kAFNvk

The left depends on a carefully crafted yet absurd narrative that runs counter to reality, so its much harder for them to come up with funny memes to support their narrative. Meanwhile, all the right has to do is contrast reality with the left's narrative, which then exposes its absurdity, and hence hilarity.

Oh God

Because leftists are so easy to parody and create satire because their ideology holds no logical positions. We see the trend and the truth and they keep playing mental gymnastics.

DELET THIS

I'll pray for the holy ghost to visit you tonight user. Lets hope it works for your sake eh.