Will the south rise again Sup Forums?

Will the south rise again Sup Forums?

considering all the monument removals that have been allowed to happen I'm going to say no.

The south is nigger land

Stop accepting the removing of your monuments faggots

Don't blame me blame liberals

kick out niggas and spics and we'll see.

I wish. The world would be such a better place if the south one. Truly a white protestant ethnostate. Imagine the Confederacy taking on Islam? They would not stand for a bit of it.

Have you ever been to the Bronx?

maybe i'll move to the south if i ever leave california. it would be my first choice.

No. Things have changed. The rural areas in Murica are pretty much all the same now. And so are the cities. Atlanta and NYC have more in common with each other than they do with the rest of the country, for example.

This, I live in rural ny and a good amount of the culture here is very similar to "southern"

It has. I just went on a road trip to Florida. The south now has industrialized cities and dynamic manufacturing.

Yeah but culturally speaking New Yorkers and atlantans are still very different. Just like how a farm in New York is different from a farm in Georgia. Lots of southerners don't feel any connection to the north

Less than 2% here. How about you?

No thanks to the north.

What do you mean by rise? I enjoy a nice life here among the rivers, lakes, and mountains. Not feeling down at all man. Who are we to rise up against?

>rise again
>50%+ black
>white births nonexistent
>pro-life

How? Most southern niggers moved up here. My once Italian city is now filled with niggers

Northern cucks

Yes there is lots of resentment in the south. We are much more conservative even compared to the rural north.

>"Oh I'm sorry everyone. We cant deport them. It's impossible and they have their feelings hurt over being kicked ou-"
>BANG BANG BANG

Serves the faggot right.

Some of you need to visit a part of the south that isn't old plantation land. We sent most of our bad black folk north my friends. Look at northern cities now. Yes there is a high black population in places like Alabama and Mississippi. That is not representative of the entire south. Less than 2% in my town. You all would love it minus the heat and humidity.

The South didn't even rise the first time

It wouldn't be something you can plot on a compass. I have worked with plenty of northerners who would feel right at home down here. No issue with them and their accents are fun. Libs are the issue. We have diametrically opposed viewpoints in this country now. Blood will have to spill at some point, but it won't be north vs south this time.

The rise of the South is quietly happening as we speak. Manufacturing is moving out of the Northeast and the Midwest to the Southeast. When the U.S. inevitably Balkanizes the South will have a massive manufacturing base.

I fucking hope so!

But in all seriousness, the only way they south could rise again, is if a civil war would break out in America, so you could kill the Niggers, who are everywhere in the southern states!

The only then could you build an ethno state for whites!

Everyone would be much happier if the South seceded considering how polarized politics is. The North and California would enact a full blown welfare state because of their liberal policies and all the spics and niggers would move out of the South.

I'm sure there is no difference

No. The south is cucked in every way.

> southerners pride themselves in being good Christians
Their brand of Christianity puts Jews first and places great value on defending Israel in the middle east

> southerners brag about dominating the military
A military that has done nothing but increase Israeli and fanatical terrorist power in the MIddle East for the past 40 years, and taken down based secular leaders like Saddam and Gadaffi.

> southerners hate big cities
Japan, China, Yankees, and Europe dominate the economy with their mega-cities

> southerners hate scientific rationalism
get BTFO in education rankings and standard of living rankings

> southerners are still defined as "states that used to have slaves"
slavery was abolished a century and a half ago

> the south claims to be the most racist and based area of the country
in reality they are the most racially cucked with Poo, Muslim, Mexican and black enclaves taking over all their cities and small towns. The mayor of almost every "major" southern city is black, and the reason why all their statues of good ol' boys are being taken down.

Yeah I'm actually a northerner who feels more at home in the south than in Brooklyn. I was just talking about northerners who happen to be cucks (which is most of them)

No but if it did a second time I hope its better than the first

>GOSH stahp speaking at me on wut ta do
>strang inapendent region
Literally the same thought process when those retards in Commiefornia started yelling secede, texas too

t. Alabamian

You missed the boat. Democrats are still around.

>the liberulz are doin that bad thingz

bad things happen because good people do nothing, get out of here fag. fight back

That would be half the population of the south retard.

Yes and?
Go back and pick some cotton
Tyrone Jackson!

truly a modern Brutus killing a tyrant over again.

filthy yankee egalitarian progressives with their messianic complex should have left the south alone