So, less than 20 people dead and the whole world goes mad

So, less than 20 people dead and the whole world goes mad.

This is basically just a normal day in Chicago.

How do burgers feel about living in a third world shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everytown_for_Gun_Safety
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:THSAKLlYt0cJ:https://www.forbes.com/sites/emmagoldberg/2016/06/15/these-are-the-u-s-billionaires-who-back-gun-control/
breitbart.com/big-government/2013/04/23/george-soros-spent-7-million-funding-gun-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers don't explode nor do they run me over in a van. They'll stick to their ghetto and kill each other.

but if you arm people there wont be more deads

>""""murders""""
>it's actually mostly suicides and gang violence

usually in Chicago the hoodnogs kill eachother and rarely hit the wrong person, even then they are blowing themselves up and running people over
>there has never been a suicide bombing involving gangs or organized crime

Fuck nibbers

Are you suggesting the United States has a bigger population than Finland?

"Guns Murdered"

Nice job absolving humans from responsibility for their actions.

This argument has been had over and over and over and over and antigunners look more and more retarded every time they open their mouth. Fucking. Kill yourself you retarded redcoat.

Niggers aren't slowly taking over the country and enforcing sharia law.

As it has been said many times before, someone shitting in a toilet isn't anything unusual, but someone doing the same on the living room floor is cause for concern. We expect Americans to act like violent savages and get each other killed.

>suicides are murder
>blacks killing blacks is a problem

>Niggers aren't slowly taking over the country
No, spics are.

>>be british
>>get murdered wholesale by muslim hordes
>>britain about to break apart at the seams
>>project hatred on Americans

seems like you need to re-evaluate your position on things. You're mad at the wrong people.

adjust those number to be per 100,000 people and we'll talk. the US has 350,000,000 people in it, finland has 5 million people. Not productive at all to compare the two

Guns murdering people? Damn, they should throw those guns in prison!

Why would you compare yourself to someone else? Shouldn't matter that you're faster than a slow kid. You should want to be the best you that you an be.

My whole life there's been gun violence in the US. There was never anything like this in Britain until recently. You should be rightfully concerned about it.

Watch out for the enrichment truck Nige.

The correct answer.

This

terrorism is scarier because you can't avoid it and it can pop up anywhere

its more rare but it does get in peoples heads. people will be having a normal friday night, hear some firecrackers and someone yell "RUN" and it incites panic. great example - in turin last night there was a 25,000 person stampede, a bomb threat made a bunch of people watching the champions league final get hurt because they were afraid.

i live in a country where there is gun crime but ive never seen a gun in my life except in stores. ive never seen someone pull one out. i know that if i avoid bad neighborhoods that i wont get shot by a gang member (no real gangs in my immediate area anyway). but there was an airport near me where some people got shot earlier this year by a psychotic guy who thought isis was talking to him or something.

thats much fucking scarier. terrorism has more wide ranging effects than other forms of violence. you tell those people that got stabbed in london that terrorism isn't an issue. tell the victims of the families in manchester that terrorism isn't a big issue, tell those people in turin who got hurt last night that the fear spread by it isnt an issue. some crimes are worse than others and i think an islamist attacking a shopping center is much scarier than a gang member shooting some other gang member over a crack deal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everytown_for_Gun_Safety

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:THSAKLlYt0cJ:https://www.forbes.com/sites/emmagoldberg/2016/06/15/these-are-the-u-s-billionaires-who-back-gun-control/

The US is nigger infested, guns are needed with such hazardous species

If you exclude the black people who use illegal guns, our gun death rate is better than yours bong.

>Chicago
>niggers killing niggers

it's literally Africa, nobody cares

Plus redskins.

>(((Brady Center)))

breitbart.com/big-government/2013/04/23/george-soros-spent-7-million-funding-gun-control/

stop fucking arguing with liberals over gun statistics. the statistics don't fucking matter. it's a god given right.

>How do burgers feel about living in a third world shithole
I don't live in Chicago

It's the price of freedom, bitch.

Never knew guns could get up and kill people on their own.

Oh man, dead apes. We should fucking care.

I can shoot niggers with my Gun brand gun. the bong's cops cant even do that.

>Soros: “I’m very much against guns. And if it can be organized on a large enough scale, I wouldn’t be opposed to it”

The differences is chicagoites are killing each other, not fellow Americans. It would be like if isis started killing Isis members, no one would care. Two different things playboy.

More than half of those are suicides. Out of the now halved number 90% are non whites 80 of those being black young males.

So really don't be a teenage nigger and then you are pretty good.

>nigger deaths matter

typical brit cuck

What do you do if you need a gun in Britain? Do you have to call the government and have them send somebody out to shoot something for you?

>interacting with black communities
baka

>17 People died in Finland
>The average Fin has access to Firearms
>194 in Germany
>Germany has no access to Firearms

That grinded my Gears quite well

It doesn't affect me. And I -work- in East Oakland.

In all honesty I'd rather get murdered by a mad mudslime, who at least has some reason for perpetrating their terroir attacks (western involvement in the middle east has led to hundeds of thousands of collateral deaths, many of whom were women and children), unlike the savage negro beasts that inhabit Burgerland that will kill you just for the colours you're wearing, because they saw something shiny about your person, or because "we wuz kangs".

>The UK isn't becoming a police sta-

>Plus redskins
Shiiiet featherniggers are harmless. They'll steal your shit right off your lawn and pawn it, sure, but they're harmless outside of being petty thieves. All they do is drink, smoke, and gamble with their gibs.
>t. Oklahoman

and police

Niggers killing niggers. Who gives a shit? The only good thing niggers will do in this world is kill other niggers.

America has 400 million citizens, you fucking imbecile. Your unarmed bobby cops ran from the terrorists while they killed people.

ta gueule

Lol. 'euro' daydreaming. Fuck off spick. Have of it is the problem you niggers left in Mexico.

>The US has a gun probl-

Reminder for all burgers that "America's gun problem" is really just a "nigger gun problem." Read the fine print at the bottom for the non-Hispanic white data in pic related.

Protip: when libcucks autistically screech about gun violence, bring up its concentration among niggers. Good way to turn the tables on them.

Because it's niggers killing other niggers. It's all over the control of the drug trade in Chicago. The cocaine in Chicago comes from the CIA controlled drug cartels in Mexico.

This is not the same as a mudslime killing innocent white people

Coming from an Aussie, the pinnacle of culture and even temperament.

m8 hes probs more white than you lol

Heyjackass.com
Fun website.

>buying a glock
fucking plebs

Take the redpill about guns you retards.
Anti-gun = anti-freedom = commie

Nah. I'd rather get killed for capitalistic reasons like robbery or drug turf than ideological reasons like terrorism or race.

I'm fine

>ta gueule
look frog i know i'm rocking your flag but i ain't a fag so speak english k?

20 people do not die per day in chicago

listen here Aussie your country is filled with white niggers (that is all you are when you look at your peoples average IQ level which is around 90 for the whites) so by calling Americans( I am only referring to the whites in this as well with an average of around 101) shit what does that make you?

Feels bad not having a single way to defend yourself in attacks like the one this morning right ?

Maybe the shock has gotten you a little on edge, go warm up some tea.

After that kills yourself.

With your contraband butter knife kek

Ta gueule.

youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs

Lakes, rivers, mountains, less than 2.0% black. Feels comfy britbong. Worry about your own country maybe and this wouldn't be happening.

Guns murder no one you commie fuck, you do.

Srs question.

Why don't we just put al of our 'refugee' immigrants in black ghettos like Chicago?

man ur posting the post relevant graphs, go suck a snail

>bongcuck in charge of getting btfo in revolutions

pick one

Fpbp

Brady bunch shilling agency where lies and incest are daily office activities.

They tend to say 'it's because white people/the NRA makes guns so available' and 'muh gun show loophole' in response.

Curiously they seem to have no response for suicides making up almost half of the 'gun death' statistics. They either don't believe you or outright ignore it because they want it to keep padding the statistics.

Well...I don't live in Chicago you fucking moron. You do realize the flag above me is an American flag right? It's not a Chicago flag?

That's not a fair comparison, those 17 were niggers.

>featherniggers are harmless.

Kek. Yeah I know. We took the fight right out of them.

Your city just got attacked, retard.
A couple CCWs would've handled it.
Instead you're meat.
I hope kebab stabs you in such a way that you bleed out.
Your last thoughts being, "I'm so much more tolerant than everyone else."
Seriously.
I do hope you're in the next volley of terrorist attacks.

Also bro, 3 guys walked in today inside a restaurant with like 30-40 males.

And they killed 7 people while you fleed the scene.

SHAME. SHAME. SHAME. SHAME

Shame motherfucker, you have no right to say something about the burger gun rights.

"Guns murdered" that's cute. Do we send the guns to jail?

I think a lot of them actually believe that if you ban guns people who kill themselves with guns will instead just opt to not kill themselves at all

>Another, we pretend NRA members are committing the violence in inner cities episode.

Third world population, third world problems. BTW, bin that van, citizen.

Feels good, desu.

SHALL
sage all shill threads.
that number is fake
most of those are suicides and/or justified defensive killings.

Feels good desu. You know all of that gun violence is black on black right? Thankfully the nigs keep their numbers from rising.

>Black Americans make up 14 percent of the U.S. population but are victims more than half of all gun homicides.
You act like this is a white people problem

Fpbp

because the sound magically stops at the edge of the shooting range.

I'm sorry Lepen lost

Ever hear of the KKK? Negroid evil was strongly opposed long ago and that fight was lost. Everyone that's racially aware still wants to be rid of them.

Of the 169,395 firearm deaths in the US from 2011 to 2015 (the most recent five years of data available), 105,183 (or 62 percent) were suicides.
Kermits right inb4 french people get the balls to own weapons

Agree on the first part. Second part makes you sound like a hillbilly though. God given right my anus.

its all in comiefornia. fucking figures.

>We don't need guns to protect ourselves from an authoritarian state, LOL. Give 'em up!

>Trump is trying to make the US into a Fascist authoritarian state!

What did the left mean by this?