Latinos

We dont bomb your cities, we don't run any part of your government, we don't push degeneracy, we're Christians, we dont rape your women, we get rid of nogs.
Why do you hate us?

I work construction with based Joses and the worst of your people works twice as hard as the best of mine. I respect Latinos and anyone who doesnt simply hasnt worked alongside one. Id have no problems with you guys whatsoever if you came legally and stopped having so many fucking kids.

that la raza shit triggers Americans from what i can see

>mfw anti degeneracy
>mfw catholic
>mfw law abiding
>mfw gun loving
>mfw hate niggers
>mfw americans still hate me

ok...

Are you near the border? For some reason, the farther north you go, the shittier and lazier the Mexicans are. I'm in WA state and I'm amazed every day how retarded my Mexican coworkers are.

>law abiding
>illegal aliens
pick one
also they're degenerate and blue pilled as fuck

Many such cases!

Texas bro here.

I love and respect any Latino that comes here legally to work hard and make a better life for themselves. Problem is millions of you don't, and it burdens our system.

I don't hate you potatobro.

What you have to understand is that we dont hate you, were simply putting our own interests ahead of yours. Id take 1,000,000 South Americans to 1 muslim. At the end of the day its all about looking out for numero uno first, white Americans. Theres a place for you bros here, but these are not your lands.

Make latinos honorary aryans? Y/N

You reliably vote Democrat, and sometimes assimilate into black urban gang culture. Cut it out.

I live in Indiana, were about as north as you can get and Im amazed everyday by how hard these dudes work.

>vote left
>take the most welfare
>want open immigration

Yeah no, get out

>Why do you hate us?

On the contrary, I love USA!

>illegal alien
>in my own country where i was born

double ok...

'we' hate you because libs and some of your own bitch and moan that America needs no border and disregard many of our other laws.

I don't.

A surprising number voted for Trump. They arent white tier in terms of voting but they certainly arent niggers. Id take Jose over Tyrone any day.

We don't.

It's that simple.

I don't hate latinos. Also, why do Latino + White mix turn out white? I know some half-mexican blonde hair, blue eye'd girls that have mexican moms, white fathers and vice versa.

>We don't rape

Stopped reading there.

>we don't run any part of your government,
California

yeah I never really got this, but then again I'm not American, I'd gladly trade Latinos for the niggers we have here.

>we dont rape your women
> We're Mexican

Jose pls, pick one and only one. Also, just lol @ thinking you bean eaters aren't forming gangs and causing a bunch of trouble over here too.

> we're Christians

No, you're Catholics. There's a big difference. That also means a lot of you don't use birth control and have way too many children to support. Which also means you all begin to suck the resources from us like the parasitic beings you are.

> Why do you hate us?

Let me answer your question with a question. Why can't you just leave us alone in peace within our own country without invading it by the millions?

The Hispanics that voted Trump are 90% legitimate White Hispanics.

Most spics are mudshit goblins.

There's literally nothing wrong with having children. Look at long term population forecasts. Eventually there will be a global population equilibrium. Having more children now means that there will be more people like you in the future, which would likely be beneficial to them.

Choosing not to have kids now may be damaging to your progeny because they may inherit a world where being a minority is permanent status. Nothing wrong with being a minority on its own but history has shown that it puts you at greater risk of bearing the brunt of society's wrongdoings.

> we don't run any part of your government
because we ruined half of them to fund the banana industry

Reagan supporting pinochet and videla. Yeah you didnt run any goverment in the south.

You get in my face when I'm out and about doing things. You depress wages. You clog streets, stores, and medical facilities. Even if we aren't directly interacting, you're raucous and asenine. And stop with that shitty reggaeton beat, will you?

t. Denver

They aren't goblins.

your white genes trigger the asleep white genes we have.

You are darker in skintone, therefore we hate you

I actually really like them. I love their food, morals ( when they have them ), architecture. I like their flavor. It makes me smile.
I like their style. The music is kinda weird but it puts me in a good mood kind of so I don't care.
We hate illegal immigrants.
Most of us don't hate legal immigrants at all. And also we don't want TOO much latino culture, because it'll dilute our own. And our own is important too. Just like yours is.
We don't need to all be huddling all into your culture and making it America Part 2.
But nothing to hate.

Just come here legally

Don't let Liberals turn you into niggers 2.0, My grandpa came from Mexico to this country and taught my Father to work hard to get things in life. Sadly, I'm seeing a lot of Mexicans born in USA going the path of the groid, this became apparent when I went to a Mexican grocery store and heard a bunch of my people calling each other "niggers" and listening to rap music.

because most of you fucking retards vote for democraps

This, I wouldn't have a problem with a lot of latinos if they voted red, came here legally, and don't race mix. So generally just the older ones.

Makes sense.

I don't hate murica actually

>Indiana
>far north
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why the fuck would I want an ocean of brown degenerates flooding fucking everything?

Music is shit.
Ugly as shit.
Food is shit.
Shit culture shit people.

Cool, but why do you have to invade my country? Go make Mexico great again or something.

It's because most latinos are already mixed white and Indian. Combine that with another white and you get your Charlie sheen, Selena Gomez, looking people (though probably not as attractive)

>Nothing wrong with being a minority on its own

European on an American proxy confirmed

true, but this country will not survive without a white majority

This . i worked construction with all Mexicans and i out worked them everyday though. They are hard workers but only to the minimum.

Also i would add they are Catholic so you can't put them in the same catagory as having a superior Protostant Christian work ethic.

The worst of Mexicans are the worst though, most savage, brutal, and God abominating creatures on this Earth.

That being said, if you are already here, support our movement and marry within your own race. There shouldn't be much of a problem then.

bull shit just look how shitty their countries are, and look how they were chimping out during the 2016 election

Have no respect for our laws
Vote for big government
Wave foreign flags in our streets
Abuse our public benefits
Catholic
Expect us to learn your language

You're just about the worst kind of immigrants possible.

You come here illegally, you steal our jobs and decrease wages, you smuggle drugs, you refuse to learn our language and our culture and you vote for nignog and islamist loving commies.

I look at immigrants like prospects trying to make our team. If you bring hard work but have to bring your 12 kids to practice that get in everyones way and noone knows who they are because they didn't fill out the lineup card. Not having it anymore Paco.

>we don't push degeneracy
FALSE
>we don't rape your women
ALSO FALSE

t. latino

You vote for people who invite jihadis, poorly govern, push degeneracy, destroy christianity.
>we dont rape your women
You are bringing drugs, you are bringing terror you are rapists.

im down with your big titty, catholic women. you are welcome in this country....*white ally here*...

It was alright when there was just a few of you, but it's out of control now.

> we don't push degeneracy
> we dont rape your women
> mexico
Dindu nuffin I swear!

You were already exposed to american culture, you don't count.

This. All they talk about is fucking Cervesa and food.

I've worked alongside them plenty and in my opinion Mexicans are absolutely useless at anything besides using a shovel. And then they need close supervision.

Mestizos have made America (Texas and the West Coast) unlivable. They even have Spanish as an official language. America was strong with white immigrants not Nonwhites. What's the point of becoming Another mixed Latin shithole? Fuck off r/the_cuckshed

You do rape our women and you steal American jobs because you're retarded enough to work for half the standard pay.

You guys aren't that bad, aside from some crime problems. I wouldn't mind at all if the US had a minority of Latinos.

The trouble is though, you don't stay minorities, and as it is you own around 2/3rds of the America's already.

based latinos

bro tier and i don't care what the neckbeards say

This. It is not a problem with Latinos, it is a problem with those entering illegally (which some even come from South America), and leeching off the system. I don't blame the kids born here as anchor babies, the parents need to take responsibilty. There are also drug and gang problems from the illegals too, but I think that requires more than fixing immigration.

because you won't learn english like everyone else that immigrated here

They are only based Latinos if they hate Illigals aliens personally and most don't.

I'd rather take a hispanic over a nigger or a sand jockey any day.

I don't hate you. I hate that you enter here illegally. My parents came here, legally. They got sponsored and patiently waited until it was their turn. They sponsored their siblings one by one until our entire extended family came over by boat.

Get fucking sponsored and get in through the right channels

I agree that Latios are very hard working and generally nice people. I think a lot of the hate comes from the idea of illegal immigration which i I think is a legitimate issue. I don't care what country you come from, but you have to do it the right way. I'm polish and come from a fairly polish area and I hate those people just as much who come here for "vacation" and never leave. As you could guess I dont hate Polish or white people, its a matter of principle and following the law.

I love them and want them to take their countries back from the Jews.

Jews have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies. Jews mass murdered tens of millions of non-Jews over the last century but they've seized control of the media so you won't find out.

Charlie Sheen has no native ancestry dude. He's of spanish ancestry.

The spics may work hard, but you fucks still create your own communities instead of assimilating into our societies. I know spics that have been here 30+ years but can't say a single phrase in English. Then they send all the money they make here back to spic land. They are also majority liberal faggots who think theu deserve more rights and open borders. Stay in your own fucking countries and fix them instead of turning ours into a 3rd world hell hole.

Mestizo + White = Castizo

You have very poor standards for whiteness holy shit. If you have a drop of native blood you are not fucking white.

We don't. We only pretend to hate you so you don't get too comfy.

cartels, drug trade, ignoring the rules of a country to enter then demanding rights and welfare you dont deserve. Not starting off on the right foot here now are we? Also you come here and just vote for more welfare, illegally mind you since you should be here. Oh and thank you for sucking up all the cheap housing and apartments because your ok with 10 people per bedroom...loving my rent being 100% more than 10 years ago...really helping me out there.

Go back and fix your own shithole country rather than running mine significantly so you can live fractionally better.

You fuckers are suppressing wages and not even speaking English
Stop doing both and I'll like you

>we don't rape

can confirm. there were first and second gen mexican amercians that voted for him too.

>tfw no practicing latina Catholic gf

Not all ""latinos""are going to the USA.
Nobody from Uruguay is going to the USA.

Your problem is Mexicans and Central Americans, stop lumping South Americans into the mix, particularly the more developed Southern Cone, we dindu nuffin

Just immigrate legally and I have no problem

no but you do flood white communities with drugs and gang violence and molest our children

because your voting habits are terrible.

a

Because you do the SAME FUCKING SHIT Arabs do. You come to a country that isn't your own, and you try to incorporate your culture where it's not wanted or needed. Yeah, you're not as bad as muslims and niggers, good for fucking you, but you're still a bunch of ugly, stupid, degenerate filth who only make America worse.

If you were like Asians, no one would care. Come here, work, abide by the laws, integrate, and respect western society and it's culture, but you don't, you come here and do the same shit niggers do, to a lesser extent yes, but you still act like ghetto filth non the less, and then you have the audacity to be surprised at the fact that white people fucking hate you.

Seriously Pedro, stop acting like just because you're slightly better than the Jamals and the Ahmeds that America's just going to welcome you with open arms. Not gonna happen!

b

wtf i love latinos now

except they abuse welfare and contribute to crime. luckily they mostly commit crime against each other, and a good majority latinos keep to themselves

c

>I have no problem with you guys making us a minority as long as you do it legally

t.civic Nationalist

Spoiler alert, 75% of the 1 million immigrants we get yearly don't work at all. And pretty much all of them are nonwhite. While the ones that do work are white.

d

e

most of the hispanics I see are catholics that hate being raised catholic and call themselves catholic even though they are atheist and love communism

Most South Americans I've met in the U.S. are here on J1 visas. Even though they love this country and would like to stay here forever, they go home when their visas expire. Central Americans are niggers compared to South Americans.

f

They want to stay so that they can turn this country into another failed state. The only immigrants we should get are whites and maybe wealthy Asians. Our immigration system is the reason we are 63% white.

You are a trashy people. Please refer to central and south america. You are a dumb people. Please refer to central and south america. You are a corrupt people. Please refer to central and south america.

>We dont bomb your cities
Latino Kings

>we don't run any part of your government
Marco Rubio is a thing. Not a bad one, but it's a technicality

>we don't push degeneracy
Illegal immigration

>we're Christians
The Church condemns Santa Muerte

>we dont rape your women
Again, illegal immigrants

>we get rid of nogs
How?

>Why do you hate us?
I don't. I just hate illegal immigrants.