Anons, how do we make Christianity and make it cool again? Surely there has to be a way. Don't say...

Anons, how do we make Christianity and make it cool again? Surely there has to be a way. Don't say, "Just accept Christ"... it will not work. Anons need to put their weaponized autism skills together and cause a new form of Christianity to go viral.

I'm a long-time Atheist that thinks that surely some of us on the Internet can re-interpret the Bible and united all of America under it. We can use the barebones of Christianity, purge the stupid shit, and make it something that we can all get behind.

Religion is a powerful tool and as long as we can make sense of the Bible we can surely "win".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w
youtu.be/Kppx4bzfAaE?t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=0e5lbnBMP2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oops, fucked up my English there a bit.

Maybe we bring awareness to people like the Coptic Christians that get suicide bombed for wanting to go to church. That truly is bad ass perseverance.

>a new form of Christianity to go viral
>modern art depiction of a Christ-less cross
>re-interpret the Bible
>purge the stupid shit
Comical to see how Protestant thought even exists in atheists.

Nothing better describes the "uncanny valley" than when Christianity tries to be "cool" and appeal to the youth demographic.

>leaf
>Christian
sorry leaf all you have now is the crescent moon

that's not something you can coordinate.

maybe you yourself can find an amazing nationalist non pozzed interpretation of the bible that will blow everyone's mind. the bible has many stories that we can reinterpret to apply to the modern world (tower of babel is an obvious one). you'd probably be better off doing it in the /christianity/ general though.

We have made right wing politics cool with Trump and The Ramadan Bombathon.

We need to make christianty cool. We cant win if it is fuelled by hating muslims. We do anyway, but it should be more because they aren't us and dont like jesus christ rather than just being utter cunts. We need to have something positve to win.

This is why religion is important and Making Christiantiy Cool Again is best.

You don't attempt to make it cool, you defend it as true and good. The rest comes from there.

I'm just thinking... what can we do? Maybe nothing? While we still have time surely there is a way that we can make a religion go viral using the Bible. Yes, it would be difficult to coordinate... but maybe some smarter user can figure out how to start this.

Or we push for ORTHODOXY

I mean, look at them robes.

a e s t h e t i c

Don't you know that's what the so-called Reformation was all about?
>new interpretation
>new religion
How did that end up?
>40 new sects even during the life of Father Luther
>destruction of Christendom
>introduction of a poisonous ideology into the mainstream
>gave birth to secular humanism
>which gave birth to secular republics, e.g French Revolution
>which gave birth to Marxism
>which now Islam is filling the void that Christianity has left in secular society
Don't repeat the same mistakes, user.

Once you've been redpilled on Religion you can't force yourself to believe in bullshit. That's why we could turn Christianity into a meme religion, or do something that would make it go viral... Christianity has been reinterpreted time and time again... what is stopping us from doing that now? We need to collectively rewrite the Bible and give new meanings to important events.

Sectarianism will have to be supported. There us so much disarray in Christianity that we will have to fight incorrect teaching and support our own to get anywhere.

that will never happen anywhere else outside of Easter Europe

What would Jesus do wrist bands

TURN CHRISTIANITY INTO THE RELIGION OF MEMES, ANONS... it seems like our only chance. We need to wake up American people and we are lacking a united religion. We just have to make it funny.... we can add in memes to the Bible... it can start off shitty at first but we need to dedicate ourselves to making Christianity work for America. It's not going to be easy but surely it's doable....

>There us so much disarray in Christianity that we will have to fight incorrect teaching and support our own to get anywhere
Funny, when the Presbyterians tried to amend the Constitution to make it Confessional during the National Reform Amendment movement, they concluded with this very thing.
The members accused the leaders of the movement of trying to subordinate their movement under the Catholic Church--because that's the only dogmatic authority in Christianity.
Otherwise it's just sects competing against other sects without any dogmatic authority. Thus, it turns into a game of who can become the most popular. How do you become the most popular? Appeal to emotions. Thus, Pentecostalism.

>Once you've been redpilled on Religion you can't force yourself to believe in bullshit.

And this is why you won't succeed. You internalize your own defeat.

>meme religion
That's shallow, ironic support. Not actual support for Christianity.

Christianity already cool. Buddhism too.

You'll see over the course of your life.

>make sense of the Bible

Dr. Jordan Peterson's lectures on the Bible are a good place to start.

He ties in Gnostic ideas, symbology, modern clinical psychology, and neuroscience. He is reverent but not off-puttingly sectarian.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w

>leaf
>wants to destroy what little is left of Christianity
why am I not surprised

You aren't going to convince people to become Orthodox Christians. There's no alternative.

Simple, the same way you should be selling any tradition or anti-degeneracy.
Wives.
Fastest way to a man's heart is the balls and the simple fact is that men today are hurting.

Christianty isnt meant to be 'cool', it is meant to follow God. I am not saying those are mutually exclusive (I think it is cool when I see Chrsitians showing devotion), but if the goal is to be cool then you are no longer looking at Chrsitianity.

Fuck off with your fucking Christianity, you filthy kike. Jesus was nothing but a Jew and we all know it. Christianity is Jewish subversion: the Jews want you to love and accept every human while they can exploit that and make your life hell.

We need to unite, you low IQ Yankee. The alternative is far worse.

You will never rebrand Christianity successfully. It has too much baggage. We need a new religion.

kinda hard to understand what Christianity means to us that have our own culture

Right but it's harder to create a religion out of thin air, no? That's why I think it would be better to use Christianity as the barebones.

>how do we make Christianity and make it cool again
>cool
We don't touch it, don't reform it.

Get lost. Do that and people won't adopt it.

It already is.

youtu.be/Kppx4bzfAaE?t=29s

>tradidi quod et accepi
>I delivered unto you first of all, which I also received
You can't alter truth. Truth is handed down. What you're advocating is another meme-tier protestant sect.

This said, supporting apostolic faiths such as Orthodoxy and Catholicism and Oriental would be highly useful at parsing us from shit denominations that hurt the community.

There's also Orthodoxy and the Oriental faiths.

We need a way to contend Protestantism to refocus from their propaganda and view of history and terrible theology to the theology, history, and teachings of Catholicism and Orthodoxy and Oriental denominations. We can work on that schism while we deal with Europe's issue.

We certainly made Catholicism and Orthodoxy legitimate in the eyes of many on this board.

You're wrong and your plan will only hurt others and delegitimize Christianity. Have you not seen the experience in Catholic Generals over the past few years?

This. Isn't it enough that protestants delievered Europe secularism and utilitarianism which lead us to mass atheism?

You are a fucking retarded, blue pilled Yankee. Christianity was created by the Jewish people. We need to turn it against them if we want to stand a chance.

the fact that some protestants believe that they are the true Christians always makes me laugh

Brother, the principles that spawned protestantism and fractured it into a million pieces has infiltrated the ancient Churches, too.
The problem is so far advanced that only intervention from heaven can alter the course. And it will happen.
Remember, the Church is the Body of Christ; because of this, it must follow Him in His passion: humiliation, persecution, crucifixion, apparent death, and resurrection.

I do find it curious when a self-described atheist has no concept of history and the continuum of philosophy.

adopt fidget spinners you stupid nigger all the kids will suck jesus dick by evening.

you cant
all religion is degenerate
we must make making a living a priority in life in order to truly be decent

>1000+ years of Christendom: Western civilization
>200 years of secularism: children confused as to which bathroom to use
pick one.

Headed to mass. Dominus vobiscum.

role models are key for modelling a society and what does role models do we have these days

>Make it cool
You mean dilute it further than protestans and post-Vatican II has already done?

Matthew 7:13-14

13 Enter ye in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way that leadeth to destruction, and many there are who go in thereat.

14 How narrow is the gate, and strait is the way that leadeth to life: and few there are that find it!

Christianity was and it's cool. Forming a defensive league against corruption, moral relativism and liberalism won't be so difficult.

It should be based, of course, in a loose vision of traditionalism and family. Nothing more.

Purists, like me, won't be so happy of instrumentalizing His name. But western civilization need a christian revival for sure. Even if is not perfect.

>turn it into a meme religion
Fuck off back to r/the_donald, Christ denying kike.

Stop pushing the belief that God/Jesus are actual entities and take the Peterson route. Seriously.

And God works through us as well. We are in a position to work towards mending schism. Getting rid of Enlightenment-era theology, fideism, and the decentralization of the church while propping up the classical theology and history would be a massive step in the right direction.

New bible include dead sea scrolls, referenced texts and sort out the translations, look up almah and alma it's not a virgin birth

the problem comes in when u fuck wits keep wanted to change things the bible is an old ass book with decent values installed into its storys nothing more
people dont need religion if u want a god fine it makes u feel good fine but religion is self is a form of control and should be banish all you need as a person is self control if u cant manage that your self you failed to grow up

r/atheism pls go

>become perennialist!

Lolno

It is already cool, user

Have YOU accepted Jesus Christ as your personal savior yet?

Religions based on peace, compassion, love, and deescalation will always be cool compared to the religions that promote deception, revenge, murder, slander, and destruction.

>Dead Sea Scrolls
They're (((fake)))

STOP DELUDING YOURSELVES, stupid Yankee anons.

Christianity was created by the Jewish as a subversion. It was meant to control our minds. Christianity is a bullshit religion. We need to go beyond what Orthodox Christianity can offer us. If you don't think so, just try to revive Christianity in its current form and watch how it doesn't catch on you low IQ, Christfags.

>cool
all the cool kids are white supremacist esoteric hitlerists. get with the times, gramps

No one has patience for idiots who take the stories in the bible as literal truth anymore. We know they didn't happen, and the evolution of the Christian drive for truth is what led to scientific inquiry, which has worked its way in to take a place among other Christian values as the foundation of Western thought.

The OP asks how to make Christianity more popular, and the best way to make it more popular is to focus on the values that can be used to better individuals and societies over the myths that are used to convey those values.

>the trick is that this is actually the subversion

>a
>fucking
>leaf

Christianity can be pretty cool if what you describe is the true version of the religion, the actual one that isn't a few lies by the demiurge, pic related.

>Jewish Subversion
Was persecuted by the Jews for decades. St. Paul, a Pharisee, killed people before his conversion.

Also, it is Catholic teaching that Jews are not saved unless they convert to Christianity. When someone asked Pope St. Pius X to help establish a Jewish ethnostate, he replied: "the Jews did not recognize Christ, so we cannot recognize Israel.

Btfo pagan/atheist/stormfag/whatever you are.

I always struggled with the whole "Forgive your enemies" thing. I mean how can you forgive someone who say murdered your family, killed all your loved ones. How can you just say, "I forgive you mate"?

Then I was listening to Jordan Peterson on YouTube and he said something interesting which really struck a chord with me, he said something about forgiving those who repent. And it made me realise, you should forgive your enemies if they repent. I think in terms of the Bible, this makes sense. If someone really wants to change their ways, you should forgive them and help them but now I realise, do not fucking forgive someone who shows no remorse. Fuck them.

I think is what mainstream normie Christian teachers are getting wrong.

The idea seems kinda simple to me. We need to make small steps. I'd say we should start with encouraging religious values first. There was a meme "begone thot", that normies are starting to like, which literally promotes religious women. We should do more stuff like that one.

Gnostics can and will got to hell.

yeah like the time Byzantines forgave the mudslimes for taking their territory by going to the pope

Do you have any proof to redpill me then? Cause it seems like a load of shit.

If Deus Volt,
Kekistanis should write a new chapter , After book of revelation. God's redpill against the devil.
Deus Vult

Christianity is associated with conservatism. We just need to make conservatism trendy for white people again and they'll naturally fall in line with Christianity. Things like having families, going to church, outdoors activities, etc. all need to be shown and endorsed as "white culture". White people will naturally be more drawn to it as the anti-white rhetoric continues to build around the world.

>Kekistanis
Fuck off reddit kike.

You speak as if you're talking to and of Evangelicals. You're not. We do not support Protestantism on this board for the most part. We are not shallow there.

It is very good to focus on values but those values and their legitimacy within the Christian worldview that bore them have a history and stories with them. You knock away at the foundation to try to dismiss Christian history to support Christian values and do it for utilitarian means.

>dirty christ cucks actually believe this

have fun in Hell

Need proof that jehova is the demiurge? His first move was making the jews his most beloved people.

cool stuff.

burger sadly your version of Christianity it's trying what OP said

CHRISTIANITY BECOMES COOL EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE, WHEN SOCIAL BULLSHIT THAT'S BEEN BUILT UP OVER DECADES COLLAPSES ON ITSELF. it's happening right now, you don't even have to do anything.

t. ugly toucan beaked Christ denying kike

A little more of this and it will become cool again.

Go ahead everyone. Try NEW THINGS!
Hopefully it'll work out. Ahem....I mean...Amen.

Nice cherry picking to suit your narrative, faggot.

What's the best type of church to go to? I'm not joining a Catholic church, the amount of dogma is ridiculous

dubs
must be true

me and my gf are so not cutting our son

is that image suppose to make me come victorious? because it did.

Preach the philosophical side of Christianity, it's what the world needs.

Also reform the original church. Catholicism has a bunch of made up stuff that makes no sense, same for Orthodoxy but to a lesser extent. Protestantism is too heretical and is also highly susceptible to corruption.

Asatru is the only way. Its the only spiritual guidance based on ethnicity.

>the amount of dogma
Protestants are lost.

No, rather your people are the most disgusting and unloved people in the world. If all Jews were to disappear off the face of the planet right this moment, it would be a massive net gain.

Happy Pentecost, kike :)

Why Christianity? Why don't you make polyteism cool again? Like Zeus and shit. Norse mythology is also pretty cool. I mean Thor is really famous because of all the movies he has starred lately. Just make up some shit for rules around the Norse gods and people will eat it like hot cakes.

I can't believe no one has posted The Action Bible yet, and I can't cause mobile

It's not a "version" of Christianity that needs to change or anything like that, it's us that needs to change. Look at what Christianity of all denominations accomplished before cultural Marxism infected our country (1940's & before). It was literally helping us build empires and conquer the world.

We (white people) have forsaken Christianity in lieu of liberalism and "tolerance" (tolerance of bullshit is something the bible strictly forbade's). Even Protestantism was burning witches at the stake and genociding the Native Americans when they refused to accept our religion.

What we need to do is make Christianity a more appealing ideology than liberalism. Which means we need to work on demonizing our perception of of liberalism.

Every fucking organized religion is all about the dogma, you cuck!
The only way out is either atheism, agnosticism and if you must - paganism (practice on your own. No joining of fucking cults)
Even non-abrahamic organized religions are cucked beyond redemption at this point.

I meant to say recreate the original church.
If you can find a non-ethnic Orthodox church they are not so bad. Anglicanism is also surprisingly not bad for a protestant church, not perfect but better than other western ones.

>Protestants

youtube.com/watch?v=0e5lbnBMP2U

>All movies he's starred in recently
Do you mean capeshit? Let's see...

Agnostic deism plus Jungian archetypes