HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA

BOIS BOIS

THEY ARE TURNING AGAINST EACH OTHER BOIS

THIS IS THE DANKEST TIMELINE

GOD, THEY TURNED AGAINST THE GAL THAT CRIED AFTER TRUMP WON LIKE LITERAL TEARS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Everyone can have a seat at the white supremacist's table.

If some popular tranny nigger made a video about how he's redpilled and muslims are terrorists and there are only two genders, the average Sup Forums troll would spread her video around farther than aids.

>"They need white women to proserve the white race"

One day; when the womb implantation tech develop no race will need women. There is no needs. We already have facial surgery.

Lmao didnt he copy paste more than half of that post from a Sup Forums thread?

I swear I saw those exact words the other day.

Would she have a seat at your table?

If I had to guess, it's more likely the opposite happened and the post you read was the one copy pasting

Would still do

Yeah, that makes sense I just checked the date on that Facebook post and that would lineup, since the post I saw was only yesterday or the day before

Laci Green is mentally unstable. She's currently getting some Ray Gun dick and it's opened her up to some anti-feminist ideas.

Eventually they will break up and she will go completely insane.

Their world view is fed to them via spermacidal osmosis.

what dafuq is transmisogyny?

Jesus, Asian liberals are the worst.

>the weak are beginning to fear the strong

>Love life of an Asian Guy

>the love life of an Asian guy

>Jew
>white
Nah mate

Anyone who bends the knee to Trump is my friend

AIDS

Statistically speaking Asian men and Black women are most commonly single.

>white
Isn't she a kike?

I get the feeling she'll be a lot more redpilled after seeing them eat her alive just for trying to be open-minded. Cause if I recall correctly, she wasn't shifting her beliefs but was just opening up to talking to her opposition, right?

but black women can still get laid because even ugly and undesirable women can get laid almost as easily as a white Chad when they're under 30-35. you can't compare this to being a male Asian permavirgin at all

And Chris Ray Gun is hispanic. All he's doing is demonstrating that he is retarded, and that liberals only care about other liberals, they don't understand what it means to love someone even if you disagree with them, the way we love white people and want the best for them regardless of them all being such fucking retards.
I'd like to read the research on this

>being that butthurt about white people

The kikes taught him well. Did he go to evergreen college?

I'm still convinced this whole "redpill" adventure is a long form social experiment, which she will soon reveal to be a charade in an attempt to get the mainstream media to suck her dick.

And we could fuck thirsty fat chicks anytime we want, yet we sure as fuck don't

Anyone else all those lewds or Laci? She's hot af.
It's too bad she saw the truth too late, or she wouldn't have gotten HPV. No women deserve to infected with an infertility virus

Why aren't you standing up for white women yet Sup Forums

Even black males don't want their own women as anything more than a pump and dump, ergo the 73% of blacks being born to single mothers. Getting laid, and being in a LTR are different things.

>mfw they act like some blessed warrior facing down some white goliath boogyman

Can we round up these children and send them to their rooms without supper ?

>Laci is fating Chris Ray Gun
really?

still better than being a kissless virgin like male Asians and Elliot Rodgers

>Chris Ray Gun is hispanic
I thought he was jewish too? That nose and that ethnolect

I'm straight but damn that guy on the left is a qt.

Jesus what a faggot, took a long fucking post to say nothing

Of course white men need white women for the preservation of the race

What fucking universe does this stupid fucking Ching chong live in where you need to create some pseudo intellectual rant about the obvious in order to round about your frustration over another race.... So it doesn't come across as anger.... Fucking gooks giving into nigger culture are the absolute worst

Because they do it to themselves. They created this mess

dude probably browses r/asianmasculinity

That reminds me of the supreme hapa gentleman. It is copypasta, right?

So in other words this filthy chink is mad that white women don't want him and white people date each other.

TINIEST. VIOLIN.

Is she actually dating Chris Ray Gun?

It is now

Yes. They flirt on Twitter all the time and hint at it a lot. They never deny it when asked straight up.

Minorities don't consider Jews a fellow minority, no matter how much they claim that they're oppressed, too. Just look at how the Evergreen campus shit went.

Its so fucked up that these niggers appear from fatherless homes, then decide to think white women are the answer to their problems, by doing exactly what their father did, by completely abandoning their race

Then they want the right to also bitch about being oppressed

MOTHERFUCKER your own women/culture are oppressed by your niggardly behavior

Yes, lurk more you'll see evidence of it come up at some point. They do videos together now and shit

whats wrong with her face

>extended a mayo branch
That sounds quite delicious

This is the only relevant question.

I don't think she's a jew. What proof do you have?

^

It's too early. They aren't threatened yet. The minute the economy collapses and they're in actual danger they'll change in a matter of days.

Is she actually fucking Chris Raygun? Poor innocent little spic, she's going to ride his successful channel and dick and then cuck him hard.

LARP

>asian guy trying to run a race hustle on a white chick

LMAO stopped reading there. it's great they're turning on each other and all, but i could not imagine being any less interested in the bitchy whining of some punk bitch referring to his little facebook as "the love life of an asian guy".

Oh wow. She's the first jewess I'm physically attracted to... don't know how to feel about that. That tweet's not photoshopped is it?

Download the coincidence detector. Parentheses mean Jew but no parentheses doesn't necessarily mean goy.

She's an STD ridden degenerate.

First time i've seen it where the ugly one is hidden.

HUH?

The most delicious thing is, you can throw him into a pack of feminazi, say "he's being misogynistic", "male privilege", "patriarchy is jealous of independent womin again" and they will eat him alive.

>The Love Life of an Asian Guy
>r/asianmasculinity
>OMG, why won't white whores fuck me, I am an AZN supreme gentleman

Isn't it "sexist" to complain about not being able to score women, while racially objectifying them, to boot? He's claiming to be a feminist now? Huh

>Everyone can have a seat at the white supremacist's table.
This desu. I don't hate niggers because of something as superficial as their skin, I hate them because of their behavior. As long as they assimilate into our culture and hold the same values, I don't really give a fuck. Just mind your own business.

>asian americans thinking they're oppressed

lmao

He's right, though. I like white women quite a bit. If a white woman were to sieg heil, most of her previous sins would be forgiven.

>when you realize the "nazis" and "white supremacists" are more accepting and tolerant than the SJWs

Most of them are curable. First you give her the penicillin, then you give her the penis.

A woman's personality is the product of the strongest male in their lives. That's why all your female friends change their personality when they get a new boyfriend, unless they're closer to their fathers. Any woman can be red pilled if you aren't a dumb ass about it. The MGTOW movement is guys who haven't figured this out.

this is perfect, we need to push this "white feminism" shit so white women get fed up and leave

this, we need to do some twitter propo

Chris can't be racist under the SJW definition cause he's puertorrican.

they're fucking

Is she the Jew or the fedora?

So theoretically then you're fine with niggers being 50% of ur country so long as they are "red pilled" and adhere to your values.

Engage your brain

10/10. Her crazy eyes just make my dick harder

if she denounces Israel and Judaism, yes.

>Riley J. Dennis
Never before have i wanted to hatecrime someone so bad

>guy
he's a woman now you shitlord

the more we encourage SJWs to attack laci green the future she will be pushed to the right

where are you getting that he is hispanic from? he's a white beta male looking guy.

>Hong Kong
no surprise here, is there any testosterone left in your entire country?

>mayo branch
This nigga thinks mayonnaise grows on trees?

she can sit anywhere she wants (as long as she covers ass) but I wouldn't stick my dick in it. She's got the herpes.

No they can't. This is why the west won't be around in 100 years

>the love life of an Asian guy

Lmfao why are Asian dudes so demonized in America? They are the only group I come across that's more pussy than you white boys.

Asian immigrants always tough but their kids are weak as fuck.

Fedora obviously

His own videos where he talks about how he can't be a white supremacist cause he's not white, and makes jokes about his stereotypically Hispanic dad?

Feminized*

herpes is really easy to catch and pretty harmless desu

>She's currently getting some Ray Gun dick
makes me wonder if the uptick in all the LaciGreen posting on Sup Forums was this Ray Gun dude trying to justify fucking her.

I'd sit her at the table reserved for Mamluks.

Will Laci turn into our time Rommel or Dawkins?

Rommel, won many battlefield victories, was a decent commander.
Allies claims he was a military genius, so they would seem less incompetent.
He was a great admire of Hitler and vise versa, meanwhile he ended up committing suicide because some Nazis said he was involved in a failed assassination of Hitler. Both anti-nazis and nazis loved this; they could say he was killed by the nazis, meanwhile he was close to Hitler and represented allmost everything of the "perfect nazi" - without the sick ideology.
He was a self-made man, unlike most other commanders and generals, he came from a middle class household and rose to power, by his own achievements - everyone love this.
Rommel was loved by everyone.

Laci is trying to be loved by everyone.. a dangerous position to play, since its almost a coin-toss if she ends up being hated by everyone instead. Like Dawkins, he pissed on Christians for decades, making the left idolize him, now he had turned around and are pissing at muslims, now the left hate him - but the right still hate him despite of that.. Now he is just running in circles and are urinating on everyone and are only invited to talk on community colleges and such..

That's what everyone with herpes says

Hypothesis: By spending time with Chris Ray Gun, she's learned that not everyone who disagrees with her is the reincarnation of Hitler, and that they may actually have decent reasons for having the views they possess.

Also, the SJWs turning on her for making this discovery, like Elliot Rodger Jr and Steve Shives are essentially overgrown children who possess a "My way or the highway" mentality.

it was me

They don't even realize we are against WM AF relationships so allying with us is what they want