Conservashits

> Conservashits

>using only 150 yrs of data
>look global warming
fuken idiot
pic related...

one post this ID?

Starts at 95, you've got to be joking?

It ends at 95 you absolute mongrel retard. Jesus.

People who fly around all over the world in their private jets and own massive beachfront property are the best lecturers about the dangers of climate change.

AL Gore is that you?

Fuck off shill.
sage this shit.

95 is yrs before the yr 2000.
Please note the "Little Ice Age", also known as The Maunder Minimum, it was rough in Europe during this time as growing seasons were short.
Civilizations expand during a Warming.

>Big Oil was supporting the Paris Agreement

Why won't anyone take me cereaaal?!

>muh big fossil fuel boogeyman
Fossil fuels are the greatest driver for increases in worldwide quality of life. Only rich liberals want to impose regulations which will marginally affect climate change at the expense of the poor.

We are on a long term cooling trend, and possibly going into a Maunder Minimum in another 10 to 20 years.
Does it occur to anyone that the biggest influence on our climate is the Sun?
And Sun beats like a heart.

>colgate cuckold is too stupid to understand how time works

lmao i bet this is gonna be your only post ITT because you're too much of a bitch to own up to your stupidity.

hurrr they are so dumb they don't get climate change
hurr they know it's real but are ripping us off.

What one is it?

>occupydemocrats
Are held to no accountability or responsibility to spout shit out their mouth holes with no repercussion. They're worse than huffeminazi post

kek, it seems you´re right.

I thought democrats didn't do conspiracy theories?

wow, wtf....... i hate not funneling $100b to third worlders now......

this

Big oil and goldman sachs supported paris agreement.

So if you dont trust them, we made the right call

The big bad oil companies are the biggest investors in green energy. Learned that in my Business, Law, and Sustainability class in college.

kek

in a way that propaganda piece is almost complimentary it's like "they're not actually stupid they're just getting billions of dollars worth of bribes", it's almost more insulting when they say he's a denier because it implies extreme stupidity

>Occupy Democrats
Neck yourself moron