Hi guys, antifa in PDX. Ask me anything! I hope to beat up some of you nazi fuccbois today

Hi guys, antifa in PDX. Ask me anything! I hope to beat up some of you nazi fuccbois today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BI24773DJWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hoping is for the weak you dont stand a chance against me fegot

Pls don't hurt me

Wrong forum faggot, plebbit is where you need to be.

Says the fucking leaf who's posting from his mom's basement

With a pose like that the only thing getting beat up will be your arse by the looks of it

sexy seet fap fap fap

Why won't you give us an address where we can come to fight you weaklings 1on1?

Suck my bbc white boi

Chapman park 2pm

Yo

Well, IF i was there, i would come.

Any addresses for Finland where I could visit tho?

idk

Portland's event is notable because there are altright / altlight giving a big rally that will also see white nationalists, sexists, and different far-right groups coming into play

Antifa is not planning to attack the crowd but -- people using the free speech platform to spread hate will likely be targeted.

There is also going to be a very large police presence. FBI/CIA/homeland security/national guard is on standby. This has the potential of becoming a full-scale riot, bigger than the Battle of Berkeley.

Let's hope for a happening

>bare feet
>dirty floor
>picture of (((nick cage)))
>gallon jug of roach insecticide
Sort yourself out, get a job and move out of your single mommy's basement apartment, you are a burden. She wants her living room back.

I like the way you assholes talk shit in places like Washington, Oregon, and California. Sure don't see you talking that smack in Texas, wonder why that is?

I'm sure glad my tax dollars are paying for your degree in basket weaving. I wish you shitheads could see just how hypocritical you are. It's too bad we don't firehose and release dogs on you faggots like they did to your hippie idols in the 60s.

The world hates you burka bloc tards. Police want an excuse to shoot you.

Stay in chapman park and don't come near the trump rally in the other park.

b/c I am a Portlander who cares about his city

Why is it that the alt-right has to fly people in and hire goons for security? It's not like antifa is hiring goons .... and the George Soros checks meme is just that, a meme. I pay for all my protest gear out of pocket.

pls no bully

this is a board of peace!

My degree is in computer science and I took no loans to pay for it. thanks for the criticism though! Bring your dogs if you want, I love pets. You probably won't even come though, keyboard warrior. :)

Take your larping thread to cunt

>and the George Soros checks meme is just that, a meme. I pay for all my protest gear out of pocket.
Uh huh, sure. Just like protestors (rioters) weren't bused into Furgeson and Baltimore. I hope you get your head split on your way to jail.

I give this post one updoot

Have you read any political philosophy (and if so, what)?
I understand you're probably quite young so will understand if it's a short list, but it is a serious question.

why is texas the best state ?

youtube.com/watch?v=BI24773DJWo

>Keyboard warrior
>doesn't see the irony in his post

Why you still live with your mother?

get fucked!! nice costco vacuum.. get back to us when you get a job, move away from home and pay some taxes. now go do your chores and dont be late for supper.....junior....

eat a sandwich you are bone thin

Hobbes, Rawles, Machiavelli, Aristotle, Mill, some Marx and some Marxists.... I did minor in philosophy

Because we are sacking your cities

If antifa is free speech why are you attacking people for expressing themselves?

>antifa is free speech
>beats people up for being conservative

hmmm really makes one ponder

>Antifa is not planning to attack the crowd but -- people using the free speech platform to spread hate will likely be targeted.
free speech is free speech motherfucker.

if you don't agree with something there's no need to be fucking insulted like a little spoiled brat. debate people on why you think that's wrong. make them see the err of their ways.

if i punched everyone i disagree with i'd have to punch everyone.

You assume nobody in Portland voted for trump? Why do you want to attack a minority such as trump voters? You sound like a fascist.

I'm as much antifa as you are Anonymous.

I, as an individual, will use violence if I see my comrades facing attack. I'd only throw the first punch for speech if someone had a sign that said "gas the Jews" or if someone was shouting "death to all niggers" -- which is unlikely to happen, despite how some leftists expect the rally to turn out.

I really don't think that many "nazis" will be going, but there is enough where I see the need to counter speech with speech and potential violence with potential violence.

Many of my friends are going and are marching with black bloc.

I don't want to beat up Trump voters. Proud boys on the other hand....

Also by the way I was at all the Berkeley rallies helping us win. Helped put Eric clanton in jail with my footage. Antifa is steadily being sent to prison so you better lube up that old anus.

This guy gets it. Larp your way back home to Reddit, fag.

hey man whens the riot start im trying to find a good livestream

We don't actually go outside.

ANTIFA BLOWN THE HECK OUT

Antifa meets in 2 hours, alt-right meets in 4 hours

you are a fucking retard, you are clueless as to what you support, a tool to be used

We will win just like last time

>I see the need to counter speech with speech and potential violence with potential violence.
>potential violence
>potential
you're going there to pick a fight over what other people think in stead of fighting for people to be able to think what they want. you're a fascist.

Timestamp with your post ID in front of vacuum cleaner.

wich 2hu and why tokiko?

Oh yeah good luck with that. You won't come near them.

You're just another coward who would kick someone on ground while he lets women stand on the front lines. Let me remind you that even BERKELEY LIBERALS hate antifa. You lost here in a humiliation in Berkeley, and antifa had the advantage here.

calling them 'free speech rallies' is just an excuse to have them held in the first place

if you called them what they are, 'retard mosh pits' or 'incel flash mob dueling', nobody would let you host them

t. guy who organized the one in boston

You ready to get arrested, you retarded faggot shit-for-brains?

Why do you have a framed picture of Nicholas Cage on your night stand?
heh....HAHAHAHAHA!
I can't...I just can't.....

hang yourself and stream it

for the greater good, comrade

How do you keep niggers from stealing your bike when carrying your bike lock?

When you fight with fascists, do you do it because you expect to >'incel flash mob dueling'

lmao

>leaf
man this is bait, we know you're LARPing as antifa

So you'll throw the first punch if someone says something you disagree with? Surely free speech should extend to speech you might disagree with?

Can confirm. I live here in Portland and I voted for Trump.

>people using the free speech platform to spread hate will likely be targeted.
Do you not get how fucking ironic that sounds?
You fuckers are a joke

When will you realize your being played

i'm not talking about the rallies. i don't give a shit about that. anyone should be able to speak his own mind without tards getting insulted and triggered.

>win
right

Youre not antifa youre obviously the american "boipucci" poster due to your spelling of fuck boys.

this still going on? i heard (((they))) were trying to shut it down.

when you attack the crowd they defend themselves you mean?

You are the fascist, you fit the definition perfectly, you literally act exactly as neo nazis do in our country, only you are more violent and aggressive, less tolerant.

that is by comparing antifa with our nazis, how does that make you feel?

it looks pathetic at least, to be so ignorant

moar feet bb

Lol yeah right, I recognize that id you were in the nat social thread earlier gysering over himmler, you shiva freak.

Those posters were put up by Sup Forums. There were tons of threads about them before during and after. Emerald City Antifa then went around taking them down as they do with all white nationalist propaganda. You can easily google any of this.

It still is, yes. Our mayor wanted to revoke the permits (wrong move -- literally the opposite of free speech) but it's scheduled to happen on federal land -- federal government did not revoke the permit.

2PM.

welcome to the post-social-media western society where everyone is an egotistical narcissist

>Trust fund antifaggot

Can't make this shit up

Assuming that your blanket statements about antifa apply to me is like me assuming that blanket statements about anonymous apply to you.

Why did you threaten to blow up the football stadiums? Why did you make those awful videos in the V for Vendetta mask? &c &c

Can't wait to cave your head in when you step on my land. Personally I take the act of it as a public service. See you in the streets pleb

>makes the tough guys on the internet
>uses black bloc tactic IRL
You don't see the irony in that , do you ?

Also a reminder that dressing and acting like a terrorist RIGHT AFTER A TERROR ATTACK is a dumb idea. There WILL be angry rednecks there that won't care so much about.. shall I say... optics.

ITT: intense LARPing

I have and I found real antifa supporting it so I don't really care about the origin, it is even better if what you say is true, just proves how fucking ignorant they are.

it go hand in hand with BLM who want segregation etc so the retards never questioned it, fucking tools

Says the antifa posting from his moms basement. We know you don't have a job you hopeless faggot. Also if you actually believe in your cause you'd get rid of your iPhone. Fucking pointless retard. "We hate companies waaaaaah. But we love their prooooducts."

You're all rats just like that one faggot with the bike lock simply because you believe in violence against ideas. Oh are the fascists in this day and age and if you don't recall the Russians had a great time raping their way back to Berlin so be prepared for vindication.

Are you bringing your bike lock?

You're not very good at reality testing are you, user. That's another fake antifa group like the ones that convinced you all they vandalized graves on memorial day this year by posting pictures of muslim graves vandalized by neo-nazis in 2004.

>Marx

Are you even slightly aware of the Bolsheviks?

good, hopefully we'll see some commies getting bashed.

the difference is that I don't claim to belong to any group, you do.
You found a racist, fascist hate group and you said "I will belong to this group"

That is why you are trash

I'm strapped, bitch. You'll be going home in a box if u step to me.

The digits are telling us something anons.

it is a funny image, like this one

Do you know the definition of fascism?

Shhh he doesn't know anything about history. He doesn't realize that the bols killed more of their own people in the war than the combined allies. The when they got their prisoners back they sent them to gulags. Raped hundred of thousands of German girls on their way to Berlin and were just general savages compared to the rest of the combatants as they lacked any sort of Air Force, navy or technology asides what they could be supplied by the Americans, their capitalist foes. Hypocrisy 101 from a inept Georgian war criminal.

Please visit me, i want you to beat me up so i can put you in my nice big freezer that is currently empty.

>implying he's not already on reddit as we speak

sage and reported
is where you need to be

Isn't that vacuum cleaner a product of organized, governed society? How do you clean your floors when commie rampage is on and won't you get purged for owning that thing?

A-Are you scared NOW Drumpfkins?!?!

I wish commie faggots like Antifa were around for Stalin and Mao Zedong to shoot and/or send to the gulags. That way they would know what real communism is.

Kek, they even reverted back to capitalism for a time by allowing people to sell their own food because everyone was starving.

Just picked up a Solzhenitsyn book. These Marxists are infuriating.

Good job triggering all these retards.
10/10
Too many anally frustrated people on the internet looking to show how cool they are, they don't even recognize such an obvious troll.

>I found real antifa supporting it
Okay. No, you didn't though. This is just more of the standard propagandist bullshit you are all so susceptible to. You see something fake, it affects you emotionally, you find out it's fake, but the effect stays and you rationalize it with shit like "well it's the kind of thing that would be true so what's the difference?" And then you do that with everything and you never take inventory to realize that your beliefs are founded on nothing.

I can't handle all this digits !
If I get them again, I'll blow myself up in a mosque.

Oi, water guns are illegal, mate. Don't make me call the constable and have him bring the shiny bright bugger box!

Why is it so hard for you to imagine that people who support segregation got fooled by a poster that claim they support segregation?

The only new thing here is the poster, we know they have these views already

Maybe if weren't scrawny twig you'd be a inch closer to your actualizing your red guard fantasy. More than likely you'll get your ass beat by a middle aged man with a beer belly or carried off by cops while crying you dindu nuffin. Granted at this point it minus well be a slap fight because even the right is full of pathetic shits but at least they have more capable people.

Antifascism as movement cannot prevail once the broader culture has turned against you. You have no mass movement namely because leftism is a upper class ideology now, the old lefts relation to labor withered and died with the new left, you have no potiental to stop anything remotely like fascism from arising in that case. Maybe read a bit more of your own history and theorists dear comrade. these street fights don't matter in the end. It's who has effectively achieved cultural hegemony. It's who's getting voted in and so on. You cannot punch trump out of office, you cannot punch ICE out of existence, you cannot punch people into voting this or that way, you cannot punch ideas out of existence.