Concert night

Waiting for the bong concert tonight. Taking all bets.

My posting number will be the death toll

if double digits muslims will drop bombs from hot air balloons avoiding the security

I hope Coldplay performs Viva la Vida

it's fitting

>Captcha: Select all bridges

>88

Well, shit.

>CAPTCHA WAS BRIDGES AGAIN

digits and the mudslimes take out queen thot

Nothing will happen
That concert is going to have security tighter than a flea's ass.

"Good" terrorism is random by nature.

If singles nothing will happen.

winrar
Bongs gonna die tonight!
When does the concert start?

You wish Ahmed, you wish

Doubtful anything will happen as they will have increased security and observation inside and out, identifying specific threats and monitoring them throughout the event.

This will be done using cameras, video, microphones, AI systems, facial recognition, intelligence and other special agents, undercover special forces and police.

Ramadan however continues. I can see more attacks on the horizon bearing in mind 25k people are on one tier of the government watch list, with 3500 others classed as higher threats also.

nothing will happen and leftists will claim victory over racism which they believe caused all of the attacks in the first place

why so much security I thought your glorious mayor said there was "absolutely nothing to worry about"

PART

AND

PARCEL

I have a feeling there will be an attack the night of the concert but it wont be anywhere near there. And when they hear about it at the concert they are going to say some stupid shit like " Love will beat this so lets sing and dance in protest to the violence!", or some shit of that tone.

Aw shieeet

Concur. The concerts probably the safest place in the country.

Put my money on suicide bombing, 20 dead and 80 injured.

Nothing will happen. Sand niggers are smart enough to space out their attacks to minimize public blacklash

I don't live in London or in a big city. Each town and city has a different mayor, but I agree with your sentiment.

London is finished.

only halal food served in the refreshment areas.

Nothing's going to happen except shitposting.

counter to protect the innocent children

Actually seems pretty realistic

Well only the last 3

screen capping and what's with all the captcha bridges?

I would party hard if liberals and normies get rekt today again.