>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lkizlur22sA
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-sunday-1795788059
youtube.com/watch?v=dylqDO4uEXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maga

Okay wow this is clearly not ok

Rank these outcomes of the SCOTUS case:

>5-4. Gorsuch is the deciding vote.
>8-0. RBG recuses.
>4-5. Kennedy cucks out. Trump goes full Andy Jack and enforces the ban anyway.

Impeachment soon.

Any happenings today

Most underrated Trump ally.

Wan~

Trump doesn't have any actual ideology. he is just going to say whatever gives him votes. here is the proof:

The video includes:
- Trump in fox news standing up against deportations

- Trump supporting gun restrictions

- Trump saying republicans are crazy right wingers

- Trump praising universal health care

- Trump praising Hillary Clinton

- Trump praising Obama and calling him a strong guy

- Trump saying he is pro-choice

- Trump just saying outright that he is a democrat.

What Dems accuse Reps of doing is usually what Dems are actually doing themselves...

>Wan~
Imposter

4-5 Drumpf cucks out.

4-5 might actually be best in the long term if it gets Trump to kick-start the purge.

long live saudi arabia, israel and trump
fuck assad and iran

Oh lefties. You're so outrageous.

Trump NO!

So whenever the UN puts sanctions on a country, how exactly are they supposed to enforce it? because it doesn't seem like it's doing shit to NK, at this point, the only to stop them without going to WW3 is if China intervenes and does a regime change, which I can;t believe they haven't done yet

One Awoossippi!

>Any happenings today

Free Speech Rally in Portland. Antifa is expected to try and disrupt it.

If you were ISIS, wouldn't you feel obligated to attack this concert tonight? The entire thing is about 'love and acceptance'. If ISIS didn't attack it, it would show that these beliefs 'work' and thus would make ISIS look extremely weak and not fearful like they want. If they want to appear strong, there will be a huge happening tonight.

Hopefully these muzzies blow up Ariana Grande tonight and that makes sure Kennedy is not cucked

Nuuuu

Dang, travel ban on Bongistan, Swedeistan, and Gerministan.

>that top tweet
it's almost as if all the 2a supporters have been warning about this very thing for years

Can't impeach if he's #Notyourpresident.

Says the kike. Fuck off, there will be no impeachment.

cucks

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR SUNDAY, JUNE 4, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-sunday-1795788059

6:45PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to Fords Theatre

7:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY attend the Fords Theatre Reception

8:25PM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks at the Fords Theatre Reception

8:45PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY return to the White House

Fox fired that fatass Bob Beckel?

The thing yelling at the horse is a tranny.

Likely, not a fucking chance, 70/30 against and Trump won't go Jackson/Lincoln on this one. He's got other fights coming to the court, and once Kennedy retires he'll get another conservative on there to swing it back in a year.

Two Awoossippi!

every day Trump makes me more proud to be an American

Stop talking to jews and biting cheap bait.

Oh yeah, Stick Man will be there

I r8 8/8: Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.

Anything other than 8-1 (Ginsburg will never recuse) is absolutely revolting treason tier and I'll have officially given up on Constitutional Republics

Three Awoossippi!

the females rage turned her into a fucking baboon

well don't forget the reasoning if they were actually intelligent
not attacking the concert tonight would indicate to the West that these weakass responses "work," and so no one will up their security or attack them and make it easier to perform attacks in the future

Can't say I recommend that venue

It should literally be 9-0 if they bother basing their decision on the Constitution.

For now. He's never REALLY fired, you know. His burned out mind is needed to keep things interesting.

>Fords Theatre

>tweeting like he's still on the campaign trail
This man is an endless font of happiness.

Its a neat place.

>Attack of the Clonking-sticks

Hey guys! Im going to the Aryan Grenade concert tonight! I know it will be a blast! I will have my PT belt so nothing bad will happen. I will let you know how it goes.

>empathy for pakis
He was elected to be the President of Boston, not Bongistan

Anyone have days without winning jpg, on my phone , need it to meme.

AWOO~

Oh so he's back in rehab for the hundredth time?

F

tfw no huma gf

normally I would say that 8-0 decision is a fantasy but this is a really weak case
it was basically virtue signalling by a judge
I would orgasm if the court votes 8-0, or 8-1 in favor of Trump though
right as the leftists are trying to excite each other over small victories they get pimpslapped

My thoughts exactly.

Time for empathy is fucking over. As Bannon said, the time for easy choices is way pass, like 10 years gone by.

Okay,

covfefeffefefefefeef

>ginsburg has a heart attack before the vote
>it gets postponed while we work on a replacement
>SOARIN'
Seriously though. If she dies under Trump I want Cruz to take her seat for maximum asspain. Also he's unironically a good choice.

I'd sooner feel empathy for a 3 eyed scorpion than terrorist scum

Rehab, then a shift at MSNBC or CNN for 6 months before he says something racist there or doesn't virtue signal hard enough post mid-terms; Fox gives him an 8th chance post Dec 2018.

Shit, that needs to happen. Just hand out PT belts at the entrance and everyone will be safe. But the question is, what happens to a suicide bomber wearing a PT belt?

I doubt Ted would accept, given he likely still has presidential ambitions.

Lads, what are the odds of another set of fireworks of peace* going off at the concert in bongistan tonight?

Did trump really not let spicer meet the pope or is that fake news?

See, I feel the opposite would be true if you are ISIS. Your entire thing is that you want people to fear you. What better way than attacking those that are trying this ideology of acceptance? You attack them again and show them that you are not to be fucked with. It makes you appear weak.

Checked.
>Ford Theatre
Will Joe disavow or pull a Boothe?

Awoo, be careful. The snek is not to be trusted.

"Republicans are crazy right wingers" - Donald J Trump

"We should have more gun control" - Donald K Trump

"I'm against deportations" - Donald J Trump

oy vey

PRESIDENT OF 'MERICA NOT MECCA

Someone please give me the big enchilada on the habbening yesterday in London. I've been out of the loop for the most part. A truck of peace happened. What are the numbers and was it the religion of peace?

DRUMPF BTFO

HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE ANY REAL POWER LMAO

You feelin it?

Is that an air force thing?

>Did trump really not let spicer meet the pope or is that fake news?

From what I understand, the Vatican asked that the size of the visiting team be limited. Not sure why. May be customary to limit it to X people or something.

I think he would. It's a cushy job where he could have a lot of influence for a long time.

>SOARIN
His next pick is more likely Sykes, then Pryor; if he puts a harder right on the court it's easier to pack it by putting up a woman and watching the left eat themselves being sexist trying to deny her. Then he pushes Pryor in and the court goes so far right RBG mistakes are corrected in 3 months.

he can run for president while being a supreme court justice

>uh you don't get to bring delegates

Three attacks. 7 confirmed dead, about 40 injured. Ramadan has only just started!

>who ate my democracy
Your freedumb did

What does that mean? Good thing or bad thing?

I don't why we don't just make everything out of PT belts, the world would be a safer place.

>Aryan Grenade

>implying I give a fuck what he really believes, so long as he continues to act towards my own interests
>implying shrewd businessmen don't change their outlook on politics in order to better serve their bottom line
>implying anyone knows wether that was the real Trump or just him pretending to garner support

Was he too redpilled for his own good Sup Forums?

when will trump make the US army look like this youtube.com/watch?v=dylqDO4uEXc

>literally using the "ban assault trucks" meme

jesus christ

This Jew has a lot of trap shit.

Daily reminder to not reply to shills.

why has god abandoned us

Yeah, he believes he is destined to become president because his dad had a vision or something

>What does that mean? Good thing or bad thing?

Gets it out of the government. I think that's good.

lets pray for a habbening at the ariana concert

So being in this club is meaningless? Our country should do it itself and not go by some bullshit agreement that does nothing for us.

His dad also killed Kennedy.

>Three attacks. 7 confirmed dead, about 40 injured. Ramadan has only just started!

It's an Army thing, might be an AF thing too.