CANADA YES! Canadian beheaded in London, Castreau says we must fight terror with more refugees

>Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau continues to maintain his deep belief that multiculturalism is the key to achieving security and stability in the West and to stopping terrorism.

Sup Forums BTFO! Racist UK bigots BTFO!

Islamophobia MUST be stopped.

Other urls found in this thread:

saic.gouv.qc.ca/documents/relations-canadiennes/politique-affirmation-en.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking western independence now!

Eastfags can keep the bullshit they vote for!

BLOOORRRRPPPFFFLE ZOOOOORPPPP thread?

stop tha hate

If you leafs had any sense whatsoever you would have him swinging by his traitorous neck by morning.

Maybe you're just asking a different question than he is

Imagine Trudeau was a doctor treating cancer patients...

>We must fight this evil cancer tumor by.... Injecting more cancer!

Its Ontario/Quebec
they decide our elections. Rest of us have no voice

Western independence now!

didn't he meant the "cause for terror"

because the shown statement is blatantly false

You guys had Obama for 8 years. Trudeau's government had a lower approval rating than the CPC before they even had a permanent leader.

At what point will the middle east be completely void of sand people and the whites can rebuild the great empires? Plus they got shit tons of oil to do it too, right?

he's right
>liberals import muslims
>muslims cause terror
>muslims kill all the liberals
>the right can then remove the muslims
>no more terror

Not even all of Ontario, just the degenerate cesspool of the GTA

Oh, Justin will die in prison.

Only question is whether that'll be a Canadian or American one.

My advice to burgers---you don't want a terrorist base camp on your northern border. Your army will be greeted as liberators. What are you waiting for?

No he literally believes bringing in more Muslim refugees will lead to more peace

He's very mentally ill and wants Whites Genocided because whites are racists, bigots, xenophobes, racists, oppressors, anti-feminist, etc

Canschluß?

I cant even imagine what its like living in a liberal province, liberal government provincially and federally.
You guys are nuts over there.
We voted NDP as a fuck you to the conservatives abusing shit, and it was the worst thing we have ever done.

We literally went from being the wealthiest province to the poorest in a matter of a year.

Conforming to Islam's ways are the only way forward. After all, extremists never attack musl-

It's not as if fear and violence are EXACTLY the method used to begin the spread of Islam in the first pl-

As long as you keep the monarchy, i hear you

Always father, we know our roots here.

Most likely American seeing the shit he pulls on the internet and elsewhere.

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO
Has the whole world gone mad I can't take this anymore.

Reminder.

Son you are trying to hard, have a cup of tea and calm down...

I want of Trudeau's wild ride.

>more terror is the answer to terror

Remember when he put out that huge fire with multiculturalism

There is NO EVIDENCE which suggests that multicultural diversity is a strength. The "diversity is good" meme originally refers to a diversity of ideas and opinions within a culture, where the best ideas are allowed to flourish in a sort of memetic evolutionary environment (see Mill's "On Liberty"). NOT an enforced mixing of peoples.

The Quebec Premier just released a 200-page document demanding the Canadian constitution be re-opened (Quebec never signed it)

saic.gouv.qc.ca/documents/relations-canadiennes/politique-affirmation-en.pdf

This is a HUGE can of worms because it could very well result in another referendum and splitting off from Canada.

Then it would be logical the prairies would separate and join the US, and BC becomes a Chinese colony. Cuckdeau would keep Ontario the shithole.

THIS

Hes true. We havent had a terror attack in over 150 years.

Why? Because we welcome everyone with open arms.

There is no hate here.

Yeah lets just cut the Canada tumor off from the USA and have it float away. Make them have their own private internet away from everyone else's as well. Just have it be this retarded domed civilization that we can all look at and say "thank god we are not them" even if you're a starving african child.

He's doing the right thing. Once these are 3 to 1 Muslims to whites we can finally start melding races and breeding the white out of the population.

well....

that settles it

Ameribros we need a healthy dose of FREEDOM

>Islamophobia MUST be stopped
good luck, lol

This guy is either evil or a fucking retard.

Goddamn Shabbo's goy.

Nothing's going to happen.

he could be both

Hi Wang, have you forgotten

>ISIS shooting the soldier guarding the Tomb of the Unknown soldier in the back to death then soldier storming parliament trying to assassinate our PM?
>The ISIS terrorist who used a car to kill a few people not too recent?
>The 2 Muslims sentenced to life in prison trying to derail a TorontoMontreal VIA rail train for al Qaeda?
>The Toronto 18 who were planning to detonate a fertilizer truck bomb bigger than Timothy McVeigh used in downtown Toronto which would have killed thousands?
etc

Yes please.

Almost every killer in the EU and UK have been second generation immigrants, they do it on purpose so you won't fight the invasion.

You didn't bring them in to kill you. You brought them in to kill your children.

must feel good to be the hat of a country that's always going to protect them

Just like the last 2 referendums, the last one barely failing to pass by 50.58% to 49.42%?

Yeah, you have no idea how many Quebecors want to separate...

Quebec also sits on the Uttica shale basin, and is estimated to have significant natural gas & oil deposits.

Wait a second, he said that after the Egyptian terror attack. Surely, after being informed about recent events and the violent, gratuitous death of a Canadian citizen, he will reconsider his position.

Show some fucking backbone you cuck. When America falls, I don't want their diseased garbage people flooding the borders because they poisoned their own water supplies and sold their air to multinational corporations. America's ultimate destiny is to become an unstable military junta that'll be the last hump the world needs to smooth over before we can enter a modern age.

>When America falls

hhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrpp

No he won't lol, you're deluded if you think he cares

If it turns out it's a white Canadian, he won't make any mention of it further. However, if it's a gay tranny or an African/Muslim, he will spend days virtue signalling while at the same time condemning Islamophobia.

His cognitive dissonance defense mechanisms would BTFO Freud if he were alive today, he's one sick puppy

Yeah, I can only imagine what happens to UK if Corbyn wins. More refugees to solve problem of multiculturalism. Adding Gasoline to fire always helps.

He's literally prime minister Zoolander. Just vacuous.
Won't be long until we start getting our share of attacks.
Thanks Zoolander, you fuck.

>I cant even imagine what its like living in a liberal province
A little piece of me dies every day.
I live in the entertainment district of Toronto. Packs of browns roam the streets every Thurs-Sat night.
Caribana turns the streets into a war zone. I've been here for over 10 of them now. Like serving 10 tours. I sit on my balcony with binoculars and watch horse cops herding the riled up nogs around at 2 AM. Virtually no white men to be seen down here that weekend, but a number of coal burners.
I dream every day about moving to PEI or somewhere peaceful.

Just rake my shit up desu.

Sweden 2.0 is the path Canada is headed. Western Country's are committing suicide in all ways possible.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>However, if it's a gay tranny or an African/Muslim, he will spend days virtue signalling while at the same time condemning Islamophobia.

yeah except he hires people to target and harass those kinds of people.

Where did you find this guy?? Merkel is pure (((evil))), yes, but this is... "something else"

>YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE!

hang yourself, Frank, you autistic, thumb-headed LARPer

Liberal solutions to terrorism is like using kerosene to put out a fire.

Not all that east, the Maritimes are socially conservative. Only Queerbec and the Islamic caliphate of Ontario

Who cares! We don't want to support your welfare asses either. We love you, but get a job.

>We havent had a terror attack in over 150 years.
mfw you're this retarded

>2006 - In the 2006 Ontario terrorism plot, Canadian counter-terrorism forces arrested 18 terrorists (dubbed the "Toronto 18") inspired by al-Qaeda. They were accused of planning to detonate truck bombs, to open fire in a crowded area, and to storm the Canadian Broadcasting Centre, the Canadian Parliament building, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) headquarters, and the parliamentary Peace Tower, to take hostages and to behead the Prime Minister and other leaders.

>2013 - Chiheb Esseghaier and Raed Jaser of Montreal and Toronto, respectively, charged as part of an alleged Al Qaeda plot to derail a New York to Toronto train on the Canadian side of the border. Alleged plot was not imminent.[citation needed] Canadian Muslims helped to foil the alleged plot.[12] The suspects said they were arrested based on their appearance.[13][14]

>2013 July 1 - Police announced the arrest of a Surrey man and woman on terrorism-related charges in a plot to detonate pressure cooker bombs outside the Legislature July 1. John Stewart Nuttall, whose lawyer described him as a convert to "Islam", and neighbours told reporters the two lived simply and listened to Islamic recordings.[15]

>October 20, 2014 – On October 20, 2014, two Canadian Forces members were hit by Martin Couture-Rouleau, a recent Muslim convert in what is known as the 2014 Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu ramming attack. Warrant officer Patrice Vincent died of his injuries. Couture-Rouleau was eventually gunned down and killed.

>October 22, 2014 - Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, a convert to Islam, fatally shot Corporal Nathan Cirillo, a Canadian soldier on ceremonial sentry duty at the Canadian National War Memorial in Ottawa, and then forced his way into Canada's parliament building, where he had a shootout with parliament security personnel."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada

Sounds like hell user.
PEI is beautiful but no work
Go west, stay away from Vancouver/Calgary.

Prairies are the white mans landscape, just like LOTR

Just a friendly reminder that Ontario Premier Dyke Wynne passed Bill 89, which allows Children's Aid to take away your children if you don't believe in LGBTQ/gender identity/gay marriage and place them in permanent custody of gay couples who are pro LGBTQ/gender identity.

The same Wynne that pushed through the ontario child curriculum that was written by her friend and convicted pedophile Benjamin Levy, also friends with Cuckdeau