Blumpfkins BTFO again by based London Mayor

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history, Sup Forums?

Wow so brave

Like what?

>more important things to do
yeah, like feed info to Muslims regarding police movement

Sure.

>more important things
o rly?

Like what, stab people on a bridge?

> Pretending that sand niggers are capable of doing important things.

You know you're talking about good people when they have to be differentiated between radicals and mainstream. It's the same as if we had to split every nationality or other ideological group like that.

Holy shit Trump blown the fuck out of the water

*gets invaded by sand niggers*

OMFG DRUMPF PLEASE HELP US!!

Top kek

Planning the next one.

#PrayForever

I don't understand how these people call the terrorists cowards? They are literally sacrificing their lives for what they believe in. That's brave.

>has more important things to do than respond to Trump

Like scrape dead bodies of the screen and scrub away the blood?

Guess he has better things to do than protect his people from terrorists too.
It's a shame the muds don't go after the wealthy and powerful first. Maybe they'd want change then.

Just like how Hillary was so far in the lead she doesn't even THINK about Trump!

Jeez Louise the media is just a bunch of weak ass female banter these days. Fuck me I feel like I'm listening to elementary school girls talk whenever I read about an MSM "issue".

Like come up with another quote about building bridges.

>the wrong side of history
Feels great to be on the Right side of history, better than being in love with an ISIS mayor.

You know.. I can see what you mean.. it is such a cookie cutter response to say OH THESE COWARDS..

And the best part is it's always the do-nothing cowards "sending prayers" and "positive energy" through social media that say this shit.. what a joke

Ronald Grumpf BTFO how will he ever get 2 scoops again?

Isn't this the second time he has "refused" to respond to Trump by responding to him

Crumple Chrumper, little hands
No coops for you or your friends.
Pimpler Drimpler, little man
Waddle away as fast as you can!
Brimbler Shrimbler butterscotch pie,
Take Putin's load to the face and eye!

You got a point there, friend. The terrorists do more than people putting the hash tag pray (City)

Slide thread boys!

>more important things
Turning London into a caliphate doesn't just happen by itself you know

What is he renting more vans and sharpening more machetes for his Muzzie ilk? Also that headline assumes Trump directed a statemeng at Kahn warranting response, when really it was some bbc-esque shill asking Kahn about something Trump said.

Sadiq Kahn is complicit in these attacks

But not so much that he cant constantly talk about him to reporters and lefty virtue signal in between terrorist attacks.

I think the coward accusation originally was directed mainly to the extremist leadership that brainwashes and trains the peons to kill themselves.

That is a response

Just not a very witty one

This is coming from the same snadnigger that said terrorism is to be expected in a city. Yup, sure showed me how wrong I was.

>london has proved him wrong

So he has to adequate rejoinder, then. Got it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHAsageHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

>more important things to do
like help his friends plan their next attack?

exactly, not witty and with a rather bitter, sour-grapes undertone. perfect.

Trump wasn't even being rude or standoffish though , and this guy does have more important things to do. It's not an insult, nor is it news. Sage

Definition time Sup Forums.

Today WE learn about the word "radicalization".

Let's have a look:

"Radicalization (or radicalisation) is a process by which an individual, or group comes to adopt increasingly extreme political, social, or religious ideals and aspirations that reject or undermine the status quo[1] or undermine contemporary ideas and expressions of freedom of choice. The outcomes of radicalization are shaped by the ideas of the society at large; for example, radicalism can originate from a broad social consensus against progressive changes in society or from a broad desire for change in society. Radicalization can be both violent and nonviolent, although most academic literature focuses on radicalization into violent extremism (RVE).[2][3] There are multiple pathways that constitute the process of radicalization, which can be independent but are usually mutually reinforcing.[4][5]

Radicalization that occurs across multiple reinforcing pathways greatly increases a group’s resilience and lethality. Furthermore, by compromising its ability to blend in with non-radical society and participate in a modern, globalized economy, radicalization serves as a kind of sociological trap that gives individuals no other place to go to satisfy their material and spiritual needs.[6]

Deradicalization refers to preventive counterterrorism measures that aim to have those with extreme and violent religious or political ideologies to adopt more moderate and nonviolent views."

*headache*

Part 2
"There is no universally accepted definition of radicalization in academia of government. Therefore, no one definition can be presented here. One of the difficulties with defining radicalization appears to be the importance of the context to determine what is perceived as radicalization. Therefore, radicalization can mean different things to different people.[7] Presented below is a list of definitions used by different governments."

Later students; WE learn about "Christianophobia"

GRINLAD XMORF ETERNALLY BTFO! PRAISE ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER MOHAMMED (P. B. U. H)

Burying bodies of civilians killed by terrorists who came into the country as refugees.

Ah fuck i forgot.

The origin of the word "radical".

It comes from the latin word "radix" meaning roots.

rādīcālis (neuter rādīcāle); third declension
1.having roots
2.radical

HAVING ROOTS.

ROOTS BLOODY ROOTS.

Sadiq Khan is too busy masturbating to photos of stabbed British girls.

>These fucking people respond to Trump all the time
>He doesnt have time to respond to Trump this time
I think what this means is "Sadiq is shitting his pants right now."