Is Sup Forums just a bunch of people mislead by the lack of critical thinking?

Is Sup Forums just a bunch of people mislead by the lack of critical thinking?

Yeah. I already tried telling them that the attacks have nothing to do with Muslims, that they are all just secretatian crazy people. The brainwashing is too strong for me to get through to them

It's worse than that. At this point at least 20-40% of posts are courtesy of our friends at the left-wing propaganda apparatus that is Media Matters and Shareblue.

We pose a danger because we're informed enough to understand ISIS' funding is international and they're in part (or in full?) directed by the CIA. This whole thing is the typical Rothschild "pit two sides against eachother, fund both sides and profit" military industrial complex bullshit that's been going on for centuries.

It's not terror attacks that they're worried about. It's the erasure of their culture and corruption of their government.

yeah, loads of muslims didn't do any attacks, so the attacks weren't muslim

durrr

>identifying the sources of our (((problems))) and trying to find a solution
vs
>neglecting the (((problems))) and their sources and will literally die rather than identifying the (((problems))) and its sources
>pol is on the side of the political spectrum incapable of critical thinking

I was shitposting but what you said is pretty fucking dated. The memetic nature of ISIS allows this group to exist, and completely independently, allows a state actor to claim it's actions in ISIS name

Can't wait until we scalp that nigger john mccaine

>allows a state actor
AKA CIA

Not really a dated perspective. Only the idea that ISIS needs to be funded to continue to exist is dated.

McCarthy didn't do anything wrong.

>"they", the Jews/bankers/communists/capitalists/unions/foreigners/elites/etc.
i.e. Jews/Jews/Jews/Jews/unions/Jews/Jews/etc.

I am saying what is dated is the CIA having regular contact with sandniggers in the desert regarding planning attacks

>people disagree with me
>its a conspiracy

Jesus christ go to a party and get laid

lol no, everyone is brainwashed

>supposedly
>relying on bullshit designed to promoted acceptance against the self-interest of the native population

That would be reddit.

most unions started because of saul alinksy. so unions=jews

Islamic terrorism is a problem for the West, i.e. the "in group."
We blame the problem of Islamic terrorism on the Muslims commiting acts of terrorism, i.e. the "out group."
Therefore, by definition,
"scapegoating."
We are truly monsters.

>an out-group can never be to blame for anything
"Family meeting! Our nextdoor neighbours keep stealing our newspaper. Look, here's video footage of them doing it."
"OMG dad stop scapegoating you bigoted demagogue! Next you'll want TWO scoops for dessert!"

yes no fuck off you faggot

Where do you think you are?