Why the fuck would anyone want to live in South America? Why does the USA allow these people to enter their country?

Why the fuck would anyone want to live in South America? Why does the USA allow these people to enter their country?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/6tH8cC0.gifv
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People get murdered everywhere bro, I live in Kentucky and there are like ten murders everyday in my county.

you answered your own question

they don't want to live in South America that's why they are moving to the USA

HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKED UP

MODS WHAT THE FUCK, GET IN HERE?

POO

I just realized posting gore here might prevent all these nu-pol idiots from coming here.

thats why people spam gore in threads all the time

It's old news. Just a mexican getting the treatment for not playing.

at least i am not a literal cuck to Islam

or come to think of it you could actually be a porki

just pathetic

Yeah but they probably don't die like this.

Muslims and non-whites (except east Asians) are too genetically stupid and violent to achieve a first-world developed civilised society with a high quality of life and low crime rates, which is why they all want to live in our white countries.

and if they're born and educated in our white countries and are told to go back to their third-world undeveloped shit holes, they will simply refuse, call us "racist" or become violent because they enjoy living among the white master race and don't want to live among their own savage low IQ non-white people born in their natural habitat.

non-whites hate us yet want to live among us because they envy us, our success and our civilisation. They also want to date, have sex with (or in most cases rape) white women.

when we whites are gone then so does our civilisation, meaning there will be no more high quality of life and low crime rates for non-whites to leech off of because they would've replaced it all with their own third-world culture, non-whites brought this on themselves because of their own existence.

>tfw you literally just got BTFO by poo

It`s not the same without the music

Motherfucker just went Kano on that guy,

Liberal safe havens especially california doesn't enforce its small mexican border that much in interest of not being racist apparently.

They can't differentiate between racial and national issues and label everything about race or gender so they can keep their cultists brainwashed. Ever notice how liberals never really tackle a national or economic issue without making it about some virtue signal?

They literally can not work on bigger problems without making it about the smallest minority of interest and build everything around that.

All that builds up to the vast amounts of illegal immigration we see today.

inb4 'muh catholicism' and 'muh latin culture'.

This is why protestantism is objectively better than cucktholicism.

IN

take me to funky town

lol. fucking genius indi.

Heads up everyone:

You do not want to watch this webm

Unless you are an absolute gore-junky, watching this webm will be rough on you.

A thread with this webm in it normally gets deleted because it's just too much.

If you're underageb& then definitely do not watch it. Like... actually don't.

Wow ok that... That's not halal meat. Get your moslom fingers off him.

Funky town?

Never seen that one before, i guess i'm skipping lunch today and wait till sun sown like you Moe.

>trigger warnings
Fuck off nu/pol/

Ignore this guy, he's just a pussy.

Moralfag

yummy

>not posting the link with sound
Pussy.

I've been on Sup Forums for 9 years. Not everyone on Sup Forums has to be a gore-obsessee.

And that webm would genuinely do damage to some people.

i dont know if I prefer mudslimes or hues this shit really pisses me off for some reason

does anyone else know tfw thingken of justice raping these people and im not even gay?

I never watch gore videos intentionally anyways. Can you tell me what happens in this particular video?

>And that webm would genuinely do damage to some people.

No it would red-pill them on how disgusting injuns are and why not to be a (((multi-culturalist))).

>I've been on Sup Forums for 9 years.
> that webm would genuinely do damage to some people.

something isn't adding up here

kys newfag gore is best

Look at it. Let it wound your soul.
This is the world we live in. This is what lurks beyond the thin veneer of western influence.

those are some webms ill never click. it's cartel torturing a guy, skinny his face right?

ffs, its just a prank, watch it

It looks like gelatin

These degenerates imitate the Aztec sacrifices
Is a little respectable, because they preserve the traditions

It's a guy on the floor surrounded by an enemy gang. It looks like a toilet floor or something. His face has been cut off, as have this hands. A member of the gang proceeds to stab at his face (which basically looks like tomato soup) and his neck with a little box-cutter or something. He flails around and screams.

It's really, really brutal. I've seen the typical "brutal" beheading and torture and whatnot, but this takes the cake. It's a webm that you really need to "warm up" for. And I wasn't watching much gore any more so watching that particular webm for the first time was rough!

True.

DESIGNATED

Those who can ignore the evils of this world are the ones who are sick. What you describe as damage I would insist is repairing the damage caused by reality tv and celebrity worship.

>uses star wars references/memes
>isnt a leddit newfag

only one bong

what shitty county is this?

And cut off his hands and cut his throat

>they preserve the traditions
W E

AZTECED

W U Z

Its nothing more than a stupid meme perpetuated by middle aged adults who think they are hardcore badasses because less than a decade ago they were here against the rules giggling on Sup Forums at stupid shit like this.

Now they are a grown up but still dumb as a rock so they changed gears.
>DUDE IM SO DESENSITIZED
>DON'T AFFECT ME, ITS FUNNY.
>HAHAH AHAD A GOOD FAP 2 THIS!!!

Not even worth it, ignore these fucking retards and the stupid shitters in this thread.
Cancerous Sup Forums remnants.

i.imgur.com/6tH8cC0.gifv

Well, it appears to be a video of a bunch of people slashing a guys neck with a boxcutter while theyve got a big stick stuffed in his mouth for some reason. 3/4 of the through the video you realise he's actually still alive while he's being skinned, because his arm comes loose from being tied up and keeps trying to touch his face... except his hands already been cut off. They then stomp on his arm and keep cutting his face/throat.

looks like we found a way to repel reddit

>triggered

>that moment when he reaches for his face and you see he has no hands
>when he bites down on the knife to stop them from cutting his mouth

>imagining what it would be like when you can't see a thing, all you can feel is pain and all you can hear is maniacal laughing over the song funky town by lipps inc

yeah don't watch this

>I'm proud to be a dumb fuck low IQ canadian

Ok?

>Filename

>that webm would genuinely do damage to some people
Having your eyes opened to the true state of humanity isn't damaging; it's enlightening.
We live in white countries where this shit rarely happens and the only dead bodies most of us have seen is some wrinkle nigger we were related to laying in a coffin.

Sup Forums is not a place to protect your delicate sensibilities, it's a place to eradicate them and feel the numb.

>Why does the USA allow these people to enter their country?

asks the man who has been letting muslims into his county for a couple of generations now

lol watch this video with sound in its full length
this small part is harmless

did he die?

>protestant
>better than anything
Enjoy hell.

>>imagining what it would be like when you can't see a thing, all you can feel is pain and all you can hear is maniacal laughing over the song funky town by lipps inc
Is there a video of this with audio?

Living in a world where you don't see a helpless man be sadistically tortured isn't damage.

>that moment you reach for your face and realize you can't feel it.
>that moment you remember they cut off your hands.
>the horror
>the horror
>the horror

That's in North America British dude.

SUPERPOWER

I don't give a shit about Star Wars. It's gay. I just like the reaction picture.

An there it is.
Que the papa roach music, and nine inch nails.
We got a hardcore badass over here.

>inb4 he responds like a triggered pussy after claiming to be numb as a log

Stupid shrimp dick cuck.

i didn't know there was more to the video, only seen this clip with sound. fucking assholes ruined funkytown for me

>mexico
>south america
Pick one

Why? The middle east was the most developed region in the pre-classical era -- Sumer, Babylon, Elam, Phrygia.

Dr Cox, where do you think you are?

This.

Newfags don't realize this shit used to be everywhere.

Fuck off

>being this triggered by nihilism
And it's "cue", ya fucking retard.

>Sup Forums is not a place to protect your delicate sensibilities, it's a place to eradicate them and feel the numb.
Nah Sup Forums is a place where I post warnings to people who might be better off not watching the worst of the worst, at least not yet.

And father abuse is enlightening also because it opens your eyes for reality. But doesn't matter that in the process it turns kids gay? I hope in this case it only turns you away from Sup Forums if you aren't 18 yet.

C and Q are right next to each other on the keyboard you cock smoking faggot. Literally anyone could make that mistake.

Now go back jerking off to severed nipples in your mommies basement.

The losers on this site won't think you're a badass otherwise you low life bandwagon rider.

shit familia I have no defense against such brutal rabid niggers

Yeah. It's quite funny actually. All of a sudden Paradise City interrupts the music and they try to change the channel LOL... The absolute horrific thing of that vid is the screeching of the faceless man.

>browse entire thread
>no one posted the link of the video with sound

You fucking cucks, it's not the same without Sweet Child o Mine playing in he background and the sounds of the dude breathing our blood.

>south america
ummmm try again sweetie

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/

No wait. It was Sweet Child O Mine.

If you're on Sup Forums this is where you're exposed. The worst of the worst isn't even on the clearnet, pleb.

enough said

gore videos do good work at reminding you what happens if you cant defend yourself

Fag

>tfw you will never step foot in Mexico

The question is, how do the people being tortured stay alive so long? Are they drugged first?

Yes you do.
It's called a Glock 19.
Learn about gun safety and handling.
You will be less of a victim.

>C and Q are right next to each other on the keyboard you cock smoking faggot
Maybe for your grease laden burger fingers

Clever faggot

fuck building a wall we need to build an iron dome around that shit with no air holes

This webm is the worst of the worst that you see on Sup Forums, dufus.

Loving all these triggered edgelords.

I think the whole dying from pain thing is mostly a myth to make us feel better. As long as they don't lose enough blood.

>Why the fuck would anyone want to live in South America?

Most people want to leave but can't afford it or don't speak any other language (or both). Some of us want to make this hell hole a better place but that seems impossible.

Also
>Mexico
>South America

Mexico is not in South America.

Yup, adrenaline keeps the heart beating and meth constricts the blood vessels so they don't bleed to death as fast and it also heightens senses so they can feel every moment of it amplified

I'm with you,bong. That shit is bad for your soul