Be enslaved for 500 years

>be enslaved for 500 years
>be freed
>get segregated from larger society for another 100 years
>retards on Sup Forums wonder why they commit more crime and achieve less than whites and believe they don't deserve a little bit of help in the form of affirmative action.

why is this board so fucking stupid?

>import niggers direct from 21st century africa
>they're just as bad as american niggers

>500 years
niggers have been enslaved for pretty much most of the human history though, americlap.

>yes here's my wife and my house
>have fun
you cuck!

Most niggers have retard tier IQ. Returning them to slavery would be doing them a favor.

>Gain freedom to become men and start a new life for themselves and their families
>chimp out

Freeing niggers was a mistake.

>Sup Forums wonder why they commit more crime and achieve less than whites
No we don't. We are well aware of their limited intelligence and inherent criminal personalities. We only wonder why some cunts want to breed more of them.

are they segregated in africa?

POL isn't a monolithic hive mind.

I think there should be scholarships for blacks, especially black men. But in specific fields and trades.

Unfortunately many blacks with ability get sucked into the grievance industry while in college.

Show me proof that affirmative action or aid programs yield any results for Africans

Its not a question. We know why they commit crime. The only question is how to get rid of them.

sage

DIS BATE IS DA SHIAT

>affirmative action

bait.

lol niggers.

>because my great-grandfather had a bad time that means I get to rape and kill people

Yeah, that makes sense.

>Be enslaved for 1000 years.
>Never get freed.
>Every other race hates them.
>Retards on reddit wonder why they commit less crime and achieve more than blacks and believe that they don't deserve a little bit of help in the form of ethnostates.

Why is reddit so fucking reddit?

>1492+500=1992+100=2092.

>niggers in Africa today are just as bad if not worse.

We tried to civilized you people, but you won't have anything to do with it.

White mans burden is a archaic concept that doesn't work.

>free shit of some kind of over a century
>gold-plated free shit and legal first-class status for over half a century
>any city, state, or country with a majority of you is still no better than the jungle you came out of
Really made me think.

>600 year old negro

SAGE SLIDE THREADS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS! STOP MUCKING OUR BOARD!

Because niggers are sub-human filth.

>Black Hannibal
>Retarded

wew lad

Nigger, it was 400 years.
meanwhile, serbian slavery was 500 years.
We don't get affirmative action.
We are not accepted in europe, despite, defending it for thousands of years.
We don't commit crime either.

WE

Fuck off nigger. Youre fucking patheitc.

Literally what happened to most of the Balkans by muslim Ottomans. In addition to that, had children stolen and raised to oppress their own kin. Actually had to fight in order to be free. Maintain strong family bonds and real culture (from generation to generation).

KYS you monkey ass.

>get segregated from larger society for another 100 years
Niggers live for 600 years ? Neat.

Affirmative action doesn't do shit because money is not a replacement for intelligence.

Fuck off back to worldstar, bitch.

>Black Hannibal
Carthage was a colony of Phoenicia (the name of the city meaning "New City"). So not only were North Africans not black, but Carthage in particular was populated by people from the ME.

Niggers are animals. That is why they where treated that way for all of human history.

The same way women are just property.

Because, regardless of race, anyone with an IQ of 100 or higher should be able to weigh the risk/reward of committing a crime and determine that it is not an intelligent course of action.

For example: Should I perform an armed robbery of this liquor store?

>10% chance of walking away with $500
>70% chance of being tracked down by the police and spending 10+ years in prison
>20% chance of having your brains blown out by the cashier

Anyone who bets on that 10% chance is a retard who doesn't deserve to be alive. Compare those odds with: Should I study hard and go to college?

>99% chance of finding a job with your degree
>1% chance of dying of a stroke before you graduate.

We don't give a shit about the Serbs you sand cracker, real niggas stand up

What about the move that stayed over there? The ones who were educated and sent to Liberia to build it into America in Africa?

Is it not funny that you think that you have it figured out and everybody else here is wrong? The odds are everyone else has it figured it out and you are wrong.

>Have Irish ancestors
>They were subjugated, and sold into slavery
Be me, dont care because it didnt happen to me or anyone in my immediate family.
>Only niggers and JEWS complain about the past 24/7 to get attention/welfare.
If you great great great grandma was a whore, do you have to be a whore to?

Niggers dont think about tomorrow.
Its all about the present, and they have zero idea that actions today could influence something tomorrow or 1 year later.
They dont have that kind of intellect, theres is more tribal

truth is you love being criminals, you love gangsterism, you love stealing, "crushing" others, and no poverty/tradition can excuse that.

>allow themselves to be enslaved for 500 years
>Have to be freed by other, better races
>Segregate themselves from larger society because they are so caught up in themselves they think they were the only race that was used as slaves.
>retards take to the streets to get someone to free them from their own stupidity and ignorance

Fixed it for you.

More than 1000 years.

btw jews sold you blacks, all slaves boat were owned by jews, ask Yale.

oh my god FPBS
85 iq for blacks in USA and Europe
Africans have 70 or less

I'm half-black myself. I grew up around almost nothing but black people. Not all of them are as dumb as you are describing, but a lot of them are.

Their retarded culture doesn't help either. If you have a dumbass and you pump him full of ideas that violence and murder are cool and masculine, instead of savage...then you end up getting a lot more stupid criminals than other races.

>Be Finland
>Enslaved by Swedes for about 600 years
>Get converted with sword to Christianity and get almost all your traditions destroyed
>Swedes try to systematically destroy our Finnish identity
>Wars between Swedes and Ruskis are Finnish tribes made to fight each other
>After 600 years or so get enslaved by Russians
>They try to Russify us and oppress us even worse.
>After hundred years get independence
>Bloody civil war ensues between Monarchists backed by Sweden and Germany and Communists backed by Soviets
>Be neutral in WW2 but get attacked by soviet union for no apparent reason.
>Lose Karelia
>European scientists think you are Mongol subhumans all the way to the 70s

>Still manage to be one of the best countries in the world in all areas.

shut the fuck up white boy

>Hannibal
>A Nigger

Go fuck yourself

Why do you feel like you are owed anything, you could still be in Africa. If you go back I'll buy your ticket!

Bamp
ammo

>Blacks can't grow up on their own so we have to cater to them after we done as much as possible to help them.
>Treating blacks like children

Fuck off my multicultural racist board nigger.