Why always Muslim fucks? Why not these rapist sneaky fucks are not the subject of /pol...

Why always Muslim fucks? Why not these rapist sneaky fucks are not the subject of /pol? They are fucking invaded every country with shitty cheap work force. You can't even get a fucking visa because of this dumb fucks who has an agency with 100 sub agencies which has another 100 sub agencies.

Btw, Indian food is poison.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.in/searchurl/rr.html#app=org.wikipedia&pingbase=https://www.google.co.in/&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/OfficialDGISPR/status/871121797575397377
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Calm down OP
Don't mind them, they're materialistic. Focus on yourself and work hard on the things you love. You'll find fullfillment in that rather than being a angsty little faggot who focuses on pajeet who has the connections.

That's a south Indian tamil you random country bitch; he was killed by soon goons because he was involved in bad loans or something. Press f to pay respects.

OP, I've been digging for some poo hate for the better part of the week. Nobody has bitten. Are poos off limits now? What the fuck Sup Forums!

who cares you stinky ugly small dick fuck.

based Pajeet, developing civilization and the famous aryan culture, only to be stealed by the vikings, the famous thiefs.

Poos don't commit acts of terrorism and don't give a shit if I don't believe in Vishnuor make fun of them.

They know how to take and give out banter.

Because poo in loos do behave in other countries. They somewhat assimilate and don't go around blowing themselves up screeching "alohasnackbar"

You are just mad because your dad Pakistan is losing the match to us in Birmingham

>Netherlands
Lol go to sleep Abdul

because cricket is a sport that requires brainpower which you lack

you need to work on insulting. btw, do you wash your hands after poo?

UNICEF had to literally potty train poos. Do you really want to cast stones at glass houses poo?

I think our team has insulted your Pakistanis well today, I don't think we need to do more

they aren't violent. They keep to themselves, they dress well and are well kept (I know they smell). Immigrants from south america or other places are violent subhumans. Maybe the ones in Inia are shitty I wouldn't really know but the ones that manage to get here at least are decent.

you're literally dumb. who cares pakistan except indians?

Poos are harmless and assimilate remarkably well.

pajeets are based because they hate mudslimes

Indians are autistic, semi-retarded, smell bad and are terrible drivers but they're not as bad drivers as Muslims

Pakistanis like you. Also you literally can get an e-visa to India if you aren't from Africa or Pakistan. You can also contact the Indian embassy or register your complain directly to the Minister of External Affairs on twitter. But I guess you are too retarded to know that.

disagreeing.

come on, one of the highest rape rate in the world. mob killings. etc etc. they even bury girls and choke them in the river.

I read about him. I wonder whatever happened to his cool shirt.

keep your stinky country and pakistan to your self you retard. and please do not come to the netherlands.

Stop now or Turkey will fuck you. Allah hu Akabar.

I dont mind the hoard of Indians that moved into my apartment complex. The worst they do is take over the tennis court to play cricket.

Well it's the ones that manage to get over here get a visa etc. I would imagine people just traveling by car or something out of India are not the best ones. I would never want to live surrounded by Indians but if I compare the Indian family down the street to a family of Mexican immigrants they are much better.

That's a bold statement considering you fucks invited and paid Pakistanis to steal your entire nuclear program

As long as they don't hammer in the wickets

>brainpower
>literally swinging a couple of bats and throwing some balls

kek the only reason you're defending this sport is because you're good at it, literally requires no brainpower

did you rape by a holy cow when you're kid? what's wrong with you? noone talks about pakistan except you and it's not the subject of this topic.

haven't seen em do that.

Why Is Netherland relevant again here? What did they ever invent or contribute to human civilization?
Fuck off.
Saged.

>What did they ever invent or contribute to human civilization?
Gay marriage

Kek. What a fuckin disgrace. These fags should have been banned here.

LOL

india, the child rapist country of world full of brainpower.

You didn't answer my question. Gay worshiping cuck

use your brainpower.

gay marriage is better than india, a country who rapes children.

They are also contributing to high tuition costs in the US. American students have to subsidize tuition for cheating hive-mind poos.

There have been multiple poos caught blatantly cheating at my school and nothing happens to them. The professors are also a lot more lenient when grading them.

Toothpaste why you are bringing the poo ?

True!

>I think Sup Forums can make fun of India more than India can make fun of itself.
There isn't one thing we could ever do that a quick mash up of photos of various locations around beautiful india wouldn't.

they've contributed quite a bit to science

let him answer. he has the brainpower. lol

Just face it, Pajeet Poo Loo Rham.
Your country is shit.
Your food is shit.
Your people are shit.
Your streets are covered in shit.
Your water is filled with shit and dead bodies.
Your cities are shit.
Your education system is shit.
Your ethics are shit.
Your traditions are shit.
Your intelligence is shit.
Are you getting the pattern here?
Everything about india and it's """people""" is shit.
Nobody likes you.
In fact, nobody even cares about you.
So much so that even Sup Forums doesn't bother with you anymore.

Tell me more Aquafresh. A fuckin Faggot loving shithole who hasn't ever established anything worthwhile has nerve to bad-mouth about India!

Nobody really knows that you even fuckin exist. And nobodywill even care if you even got wiped out of the planet you got that pinokio..

lay off of toothpaste here for a sec, what have you contributed apart from huge volumes of shit

Well well well look who's speaking now. A fuckin burger flipper, It's wonderful that you can even read and write bruh. I don't expect much effort from your nigger brain here so I didn't mind to even read to all the niggerish you just wrote.
Tee-hee

Poos don't go around blowing up and are too repulsive and smelly to attract white girls

Beginners guide for you Muhammad.

google.co.in/searchurl/rr.html#app=org.wikipedia&pingbase=https://www.google.co.in/&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries

Btw, London bride is falling down, falling down, falling down. *Chorus*.

have you ever pooped outside?
i have, in the woods
felt good desu

I had an opportunity once. But I felt pathetic about it so I effed it

Fuck these threads are so funny because there is always at least one Pajeet who gets ultra defensive (kinda understandable) and select white posters baiting him successfully

Meanwhile Sandniggers stay out because they're not interested and that is a fantastic thing because it results in things being peaceful and comfy

Pajeet and some random kankers continue to fling shit at each other
Like pottery

What a deterministic marvel to behold...

i unironically want a squatting toilet now, one of the most powerful diarrhea blasts i've ever had

>google.co.in

no thanks poo in loo, besides i can counter your argument with just pasting the wikipedia link for dutch inventions and discoveries, you're pretty pathetic m8

also, 5% of britain is mudslimes so thats 2.6 million people, and 17% of india is muslims which is over 170 million people

if anyone's muhammad here it's you

Squatting toilets are actually the Best desu. I have both in my home and I prefer squatter one.

I dunno fag, lots of Religion of peace posters are so praising and preaching about the part and parcel mayor.
It upsets and confuses /pol.

Indians don't try to suicide bomb or destroy other countries for the most part.

what a beauty

I agree, indians are just as bad as muslims.

They are basically the jews of shitskins, but Sup Forums is too fucking stupid to realize it.

She looks happy to me.
Nothing wrong with her Aquafresh.

>This triggers, neitherland

if i look puerto rican can i get laid in india

There's no real hookup culture in India. Pussy doesn't come really easy desu.

Slight chances in big cities tho.

sure.

Here am paki and do not care of this stupid sport.

Fuck you India smelly motherfuck

When war come I will return to dominate you in fighting.

In pakistan you will never visit to leave alive.

India support of Donald Trump politics why?

Go suck the USA dick some more motherfucks.

I have student visa for nyu.
When study complete I return to destroy India motherfucks.

Muslim have one God to worship as intelligence shows.

India motherfuck have 2.000 god worship as a retard who have to intelligence to decide.

Suck a cows anus, you filthy poo in loo.

Calm down Paki.
You having a rough day.
Don't be so hard on yourself. It happens with all of us sometimes. Cheer up.

Aww. You just destroyed my whole careerwith that bant. Congratulations.

Just shut up filthy mudslime and continue crawling of poohamed's (piss be upon him) ass

>can't get a job for being a shithead
>blames the Indians

Indians don't race mix as much as any other race , they're

They're subhumans though

>jews of shitskins
how so?

Pretty sure you career sucking down runny cow shits is secured.

Maybe cuz the of the most rich demograp of USA and has a powerful stronghold amongst the government.

I don't know his real logic tho but just a wild guess.

India motherfucks is worse than Jew.

India motherfucks stealing visa placement into west nation to stealing the wealth.

India motherfucks raping of west females of large numbers .

India motherfucks charge white peoples more money at petrol stations.

India is not your friends.

I don't talk in jibberish so stop posting in jibberish which none can read.

I'm going France to study in this August BTW. Landing on 27th, you happy now?

wooow. making wild guesses. such a brainpower.

ouch.

This belongs on Sup Forums .

What are Indians going to do to reach upwards as opposed to outwards?

Indians need better time sinks for the useless because they ARE rapey. Mandatory gardening. Then maybe they would not do what they do when they need to ....

What is your opinion on this? :

>What are Indians going to do to reach upwards as opposed to outwards?

In an age of scarce resources but better production methods moving away from the bargain basement, sufficient, convenient, habit-mentality will be a must.

How to organize that?

Calm down ahmed

Man Indians are the worst when it comes to handling banter. They get more butthurt here than when they piss hot curry diarreah out their butts.

>India motherfucks raping of west females of large numbers .

You outta your mind nigger.?

I didn't get you.

Won't bother reading the thread so
Is this India Hate thread or India love thread?

come see this niggers.

If you don't know how Indians are the "shitcovered Jew" then you need to wake the fuck up. They are taking over the middle class and shoving the white native american into the state of poverty.

Shitjews are of course going to say otherwise.

Every India thread = India hate thread.

>white native american

Tbhq everyone between Bulgaria and the chinese sea should be genocided.

you fuckers are the worse. I can't wait for super ebola to fuck you in the ass.

What did whites lose this time?

as an indian american i beg for all the faggots living in india to stop acting like retards on Sup Forums

understand what bait is and stop falling for it, thanks.

>no facts behind any claims

Great, this is why people dismiss everything the far right says. Since you blindly hate on all non-whites, even the ones who assimilate well and contribute greatly, they don't take anything you say seriously when there really ARE problems being caused by other groups of non-whites (niggers, Muslims).

If you're Dutch and staying under 60 days you can get an E-visa online for $75, otherwise you can get an agency to do it for you

Here is reminder…

twitter.com/OfficialDGISPR/status/871121797575397377

India motherfucks you are weak

t. butthurt white boy who doesn't like that Indians earn more than whites in their own countries

As a true american, I encourage you to look for real estate in India and permanently move there.

You will be the first to go in the uprising, you and your family don't belong here faggot.

Please don't cry.
Read this It's either a bait or some darkie born into a muhammad family lost his job to a pajeet

How sexually repressed and bitter are you user? Have you taken your meds today?

I'm actually pleasantly surprised to see most of the genuine responses being okay with Indians. In the US we recognize that while poos may be stinky, they are willing to assimilate, aren't surly and aggressive, are willing to speak our language and follow our traditions, and so on. Where I work, the Indians like to get interested in American passtimes and bant with us natives, while most of the Muslims like to not work and know they will get away with it because they're brown.

Also, chicken tikka masala with that mango milk drink is based.

>WHITES ARE THE MASTER RACE
>WHITES HAVE BIGGER IQS
>WHITES DO THIS AND THAT
yet they come here and say shit like
>shitskin took muh jeeeerb
>b-b-ut it's always the jew's fault!
>if you didnt sell it we wouldnt be consuming!
>i-it's our education system's fault!
>if we didnt have niggers we'd be number one!

i would rather stay here. i have owned a construction bushiness for 23 years now and i am living happily