This retarded image implies that the only people that have anything to gain out of the global warming meme are...

this retarded image implies that the only people that have anything to gain out of the global warming meme are activists and environmentalists when there's a huge uprising in the R&D and manufacturing of "green energy" be it electric cars, solar panels, wind and water turbines, etc.

You really don't think someone like Elon Musk doesn't have something to gain from the whole world falling for the climate meme? Fucking retards I swear to god.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5M1qtN62yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger climate change is evident everywhere. You should see China. The global temperature is rising alongside with the sea levels, my shithole gets hotter and hotter every fucking year, and no I'm not talking about Italian tourists in bikinis

I'm not saying we have a viable green energy alternative to fossils, but we should focus on developing one. Not Musk, that corrupt nigger makes Hillary look innocent

youtube.com/watch?v=j5M1qtN62yk
KYS cuck.

The third, and correct, option is that "big oil" and "environmentalists" are actually the same fucking people when you follow the money.
Free energy exists, and if the "environmentalists" cared so much they would have been working hard trying to discover why all patents go through the DoD first before ever making it to the patent office.

Lmao, climate change nuts aren't trying to crash the economy, they're just being typical kikes trying to gull people into giving them money to "help the environment"

>free energy
The fist law of thermodynamics says otherwise

The US renewable industry is worth around 200 billion dollarydoos
Do these retards really think there is only money to be made from one side of the debate?
They really don't understand how capitalism works, do they.

I think he means energy that is being produced without human input.

this

people who are skeptical are usually not skeptical of climate change, but are skeptical to its degree, and whether or not you have to siphon shekles from us for "the enviroment"

i.e. the paris climate accord

It sounds like the only people who really care about global warming are all partisans with hidden agendas. That goes for both sides.

HERR DURR IM GONNA SAVE DA PLANET!

Climate change is a waste of time. Maybe kill yourself and sacrifice yourself for the cause then

It's okay if you just want to regurgitate shit you don't really understand, you'll be shown here soon enough.

Fuck off kike, there is no warming

Fuck off faggot. Go suck some jew professor dick. Maybe take it up the ass too

>scientists rely on vacuum energy to explain cosmic expansion
>big bang said to occur from quantum fluctuation
>herp derp first law of thermodynamics

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Either the universe preserved energy absolutely and is therefore eternal, or free energy is possible at least locally.

>GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL BROS

The right side exists because they are protecting their business from the left side

Maybe (((Suckerburg))) will finally bankrupt himself with this

I'll tell you what doesn't make sense. Those so called 90 percent, they still drive big ase SUVs, they still travel on intercontinental jet airlines and they still, well, consume and use energy like everybody else. How could they possibly bring themselves to do that, if they believed their own blithering?

totally agreed. Relevant:

"This is leonardo dicaprio's yacht. This is the same asshole lecturing you on your carbon footprint."

How is Musk corrupt? Can someone redpill me on this please.

He probably uses energy from the grid to pump water into a tower, then uses the gravitational potential energy to create electricity again, feeding it into the data centre and getting massive subsidies and tax write-offs for using 'renewable hydro power'.

Jews and irish american white women are one in the same these days. Absolute trash

Fuck wasting money on bullshit

Fun fact, the idea of anthroprogenic global warming was first proposed by Exxon in the 1970's. This was when we thought we were about to enter a glacial period of the current ice age.

Don't believe in climate change, but I do want to see our dependency on oil vanish. Like holy shit the day we run out of oil is the day WW3 starts.

It would also take power away from the Saudis.

Even if there were, it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. we're currently in one of five major ice ages that have occurred. Most lasted more than 100 million years. This one is only 2.5 million years old. The last one lasted a couple of hundred million years and occurred before vertebrate life crawled up on the land. We're currently in a period between major glacial ice. A little cooler, longer winters, and the glaciers start marching down from the north and up from the south. as long as thee is still polar ice, that remains a real danger. We're also entering a solar minima, an eleven year period of reduced solar activity. I for one am okay with cranking out Co2 if it means i don't need snow shoes in July.

This is a great lecture and everyone should watch it. This lord or duke or whatsits seems like a reasonable guy. I don't understand all the downvotes. Apparently he's somehow involved with the coal industry so maybe it's that.

>you white people are evil
>we hate you
>wait, why did you vote for the guy we hate

I own a 1964 Buick LeSabre with a 7 liter engine. It get about 15 miles per gallon on the highway and has no emissions equipment. It is pleasure vehicle I drive on weekends and holidays. I have a one way commute to work of 27 miles, which I make with my 2013 Honda accord, which gets about 35 miles per gallon on average. If I drove the Buick instead I would still burn less fuel in a year of driving and emit less Co2 that Al Gore does on a single flight of his private jet to fly form Nashville to LA to talk about climate change.
>all animals are equal
>but some animals are more equal than others

Temperatures dropping would be the best hope of humanity becoming a space-faring species. Western economies will be crippled, meaning that the third world will undergo mass starvation -- saving vast amounts of energy and other resources for future use. Harsh winters means energy and food prices will explode, meaning that the welfare state will collapse. Hedonism will disappear as women are forced to behave well to score a male provider. Dumb people will reproduce way less. The industrial set-back means that we have few more decades to understand AI and its underlying mathematics theoretically and also develop human brain modifications further, therefore reducing the chance that a hostile AI will kill us all. This is assuming a substantial drop in temperatures for few decades of course.

>everyone ITT who denies climate change
everyone ITT who denies climate change