Would you be nationalistic or globalist if you were from a third world country?

Would you be nationalistic or globalist if you were from a third world country?

I'd be a brazilian

You tell us

Holy fuck that ass is fat

I'd be a brazilian

My girl is from Minas Gerais and has Brazilian flags on everything. Yet, she's terrified of having to go back to Brazil. Go figure.

just like mexicans

So would rather be nationalistic or globalist?

why are girls that shape?

I would drill that fucking ass all day

>Nationalistic.

Hard question because there's not really a foundation for which I could feel nationalistic but globalism doesn't benefit poor countries.

a globalist because my country would be shit and i would want to leech money from the rest of the developed world

fortunately, I'm from the greatest and most powerful country in the world and I have plenty to be proud of.

>a foundation for which I could feel nationalistic
so you are basically saying that third world countries have nothing to be proud of? That mentality literally made you lose Vietnam

"First world" countries are ran by psychos that promote trannies and homosexuals, even toward children. So probably still nationalistic (assuming by "globalistic" you mean multiracial/multicultural).

when we whites are gone then so does our civilisation, meaning there will be no more high quality of life and low crime rates for non-whites to leech off of because they would've replaced it all with their own third-world culture, non-whites brought this on themselves because of their own existence.

THIS IS KIRAN HERE

WHY R U PEOPLE ON MY PAGE

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! I WILL ONLY WARN YOU ONCE

I AM SUCCESFULL MILLIONAIRE MODEL WHO IS TRYING HELP TERRORIST VICTIMS!!!!! HAV A HEART!!!!!

No I'd try to move in on a better civilization and act victimized somehow so they'd take care of me and feel sorry for me. Ahem....

I'd be a crypto nationalist so that nobody would feel threatened, but pretend to be a (((globalist))) when it directly benefits my country.

I would let that woman thing sit on my face

Shut up Mbobo Rosenberg!

Go back to Zika land!

both really nationalism for the country im leaving
and globalism for the country im getting gibs see simple

i will have different problems than politics...

I'd rather live in poverty with my cousins, friends, and countrymen than in prosperity with people who hate everything about me except my purchasing power.

Hey, that's my name.

Nationalism is always better no matter if you are rich or poor. For poor it means less invasion and slavery from foreigners, for rich it means less immigrant rapists rotting in the streets.

girls that would normally be fat by 24 do squatz and treads until they get pregnant and let themselves go.

we are extreme nationalists.exept we migrate we still protect and care for our country.most of us dont mix with other races

nationalist, except for the first world nation I'd immigrate to

I'd be that chair

>that wall
Mild kek

god, that is just disgusting

If there are idiots that will pay me just for my existence yes absolutely I try to abuse that.

If I were African I'd be proposing a HARD eugenics movement.

Africa could catch up if they went full Eugenics while the West goes full Dysgenics.

This

>r-selected third worlder.
>Nationalist
Pick one.

Nationalist. Globalism hasn't benefited any nation, that doesn't mean isolationism but it does mean trade and
monetary policies mananged in the national interest.

I'd kill myself cos who the fuck wants to be Brazilian?

the limiting factor for our cranial size is the hips

What???

Jokes on you my friend

Just like most if not all peoples from countries below the United states, really. Even if we exclude their ethnic restaurants where putting up those flags makes some sense, they are still addicted to plastering their respective flag everywhere. Yet, they all live here.

The only upside to that is that the successfully integrated ones who ally themselves completely to the United States will post American flags everywhere instead.

That's probably one protip this spic American can give you on trying to quickly judge any individual spics. If they like plastering flasg everywhere, then check what flag it is. If it's the American flag, then you'll have a better chance of finding common ground with them.

the west considering how many brown babies are being born there

Is probabli would probably be dead after killing myself.

what what?

this question is irrelevant as I have to think from my perspective and not from the perspective of less fortunate people.

Globalism cant help the 3d world. The biggest problem with 3d world is that all the brightest(relatively to everyone else) people are either killed or fled. Smartest 10% are always the driving force for any development. But since their genes don't last in 3d world, no development will ever happen.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I'd be a globalist since most countries have no real history to be proud of.

Nationalism is demonised because only proud white countries can it thrive. It can't thrive in Islam except maybe Turkey cos they have no history beyond being conquered and humiliated.

like all the other i suppose, stanch nationalist that has their hand out for as much globalist gibmedats i can get my grubby mitts on

So you are saying people can never put themselves in the place of others?

3rd world countries have their development stunted by free handouts from the 1st world countries.. local farmers cant compete with free food. local doctors cant compete with free medicine and temporary doctors. there is no point to develop if most of the things you need you get for free