Fidget spinners are just physical manifestation on surface of our ancestors rolling in their graves when they look at...

Fidget spinners are just physical manifestation on surface of our ancestors rolling in their graves when they look at how society is autistic today. That's why there are so many of them and only autistic people are interested in them.

>and only autistic people are interested in them
>OP posts about them
it checks out

It's just a toy.

stop making these fucking threads

I put in my janitor application that I would cleanse the board of this shit

but they only hired kikes, of course

what the fuck are you talking about? your ancestors roll in their graves because you post shit like this.

Where the fuck did these things come from? It's like I just woke up one day and they were suddenly goddamn everywhere.

I sort of see the appeal. Some people like to fidget around with little objects, like coins or magnets. I do find it strange how spinners suddenly blew up though.

Such is the way of fads

cool, i'm sure the jews are behind THIS, too.

also, this has nothing to do with politics. fuck off and kill yourself, misprinted croatia faggot retard.

that' what I'm saying, but it seems that everyone just seems them as a bastion for attention. Whether it's Facebook or Sup Forums, it seems everybody is hating on them for no real apparent reason. If it's because they are popular, then they are just adding to the fire by even bringing it up

epic post OP.

include me in the cap.

Wrong board.

Are they even popular in Serbia?

part of me think autism is the future as more and more kids are on the scale

but yes, fgt spinners are fucking stupid. i too "fidget" my fingers and feet, but i play guitar and drums to wear myself out.

these 12 year old fags are spinning spinners and shit posting about it online. it has to stop.

It's NOT a toy it's a TRINKET at best you are a JEW

in the 80', kids used IQ... now they just have fidget spinners for the brain dead

>only autistic people are interested in them.

I don't leave my mom's basement so I've never actually seen one, but I'm curious: the only part that rotates is the center thing, right? The outer parts usually look like ball bearings though. Do they rotate too, and can you spin it using them?

I suppose I should just go to youtube and watch one of the million demo vids.

(((fidget spinners)))

>ancestors rolling in their graves

It already happened to me, I thought I was an ancestor to someone

Does that men I'm some kind of autistic shaman?
t. Neo

Some hardware store owner who also owned a 3D printer accidentally put a few extra zeros in when ordering bearings for stock. The rest is history.

top kek

I got banned from Sup Forums from saying I voted for trump

desu the only reason anyone is fidgeting is because they're bored as fuck

give them something to play, do, think about and they won't need the fidget spinner, it's just marketing bullshit to make some kike money selling an otherwise completely worthless $1.5 product you'd only find in a dollar store.

Stop playing video games. Or participating in video game culture, both ironically or unironically.

fuck off varg you ain't me pap

>back in the day it took high IQ to play games

When i was a tween yo-yo's were the fidget spinner.

I don't see the difference

>have cousin who is autistic
>go over for family dinner
>he's trying to make a fidget spinner
>he's already made 4
>not selling them or anything
>spends the whole time I'm there in the garage working with a bike chain and some zip ties
>doesn't finish it in the 5 hours I'm there

i thought the memes were funny until I experienced it myself