Why the fuck does r/the_donald think we like them at all or care about what they think?

why the fuck does r/the_donald think we like them at all or care about what they think?

Why does reddit pretend to be us? why do they constantly try to talk like us and steal our memes?

>we
>us
>us
>our

reddit sux lulzzzzz

shut up you fucking shariablue shill you will never separate us

shariablue sponsored post.

muh sekrit club xD

lurk more or kys

MAGA MY BITCHES
PRAISE KEK
FUCK (((SHILLARY)))

Segregation is the solution. This place used to b& you for even mentioning that shithole. We need a wall.

r/T_D is curious, all I say to them is lurk for awhile

>/r/T_D
Spell it out; it's /r/the_donald.

There's memes annoy me, but I appreciate what they do. They've probably redpilled millions of normies now. I'll take results over style points.

I agree
They were flying a kekistan flag at a pro-Israel rally

>the cancer needs to be removed

And these retards claim 'America First' but suck Israli dick

The constant bitching about le_donald is far more annoying than the redditors themselves.

I just post on both you can say I have the best of both worlds situation over here! and i can get the epic memes from both!!!

dammit nufag that is not lurking, you can't resist larping can you

Alright, I'm going to get serious.
Somebody needs to orchestrate an action against these sons of bitches and make them calm the fuck down; make them harmless. Make normalfags afraid to be associated with that board, ala /r/atheism.
It's not a "LARP" for fuck's sake, it's roleplay. Learn the difference.

yup definitely a nufag, you still believe Sup Forums doesn't take what they say serious

>being newfagphobic
it's 2017

hi guys! what thread are we sliding this time?

numbers are powerful especially when you don't have to pay for them with jew money. same beliefs different degrees imo, i'm from T_D and go there a lot but I think we both could help each other out

The D is not all that bad as a news aggregate. You're not going to get full truths in some cases and yeah you get a lot of god emperor dick sucking. It's like a purple pilled PTG

I don't care if you are nufag on the board, you are suppose to be lurking for awhile, which you are doing the exact opposite, that is what I'm trying to tell you