What do whites think they are going to accomplish by openly persecuting minorities again?

What do whites think they are going to accomplish by openly persecuting minorities again?

I mean, not that you can do it in the USA, but now that you have a viable excuse for persecuting Muslims, what's to stop you from trying to persecute others after?

I mean, like it or not, the people who commit attacks like the ones in London are but a very small subset of the overall Muslim population

Why would whites push such a simple minded narrative if theyou simply aren't opportunistic racists with no actual concern with solving the terrorist problem?

Looking forward to your responses, whites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0bOi5dF37M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is persecution synonymous with safety?

Religion is not a race.

A country is not a race.

Fuck off with your failed argument, OP.

>What do whites think they are going to accomplish by openly persecuting minorities again?

Short term safety, maybe. You actually introduce a host of other problems by suddenly persecuting religious minorities again

>racism
>islam is not a race
>minority
>the koran says that non believing infidels should be killed
>koran says strike terror into the hearts of the non believers

How did that work out for you last time?

>How did that work out for you last time?

Well enough, took on the world for a good five years, let's any commie country do that

You can keep facetiously pretending that there is no ethnic element to this but it's painstakingly obvious because you know nothing about Islam other than some cherrypicked verses you spout ad nauseum, nor do you know anything about international terrorism and its antecedents

Basically by your logic, sadiq khan directed the terrorist attacks himself

Right, and you ended up with a generation of your men butchered and disabled and literally half of your female population sexually plundered by the Victors

After that, half your country was subject to subjugation for a half century at the hands of communists and you are still nothing more than a satellite state for the USA with no ability to project anything but bully small shitty states like Greece with your Euros

Settle down goyim, you are nothing but cattle

youtube.com/watch?v=w0bOi5dF37M

Why do you think there are so many people converting out of Islam? They see how harmful it is and want out. Why is it legal to live your life by the verses of the koran. And does it even matter if they are cherry picked? They are in the koran and these terrorist are following their holy book. As far as I see it, they are being good muslims.

Yeah, like how after we persecuted the Catholics out of existence and it caused nothing but a stable country.

Does supporting the country that mercilessly bombed your homeland make you a cuck?

I'd say it does

>Still haven't refuted any points

Also Sadiq Kahn is a fucking terrorist by association, fight me, tryhard

Goy you have shekels to earn, get back to work

The niggers and spics are happy right now..... whitey has a new enemy of its people.... MUSI's

Muslims aren't a minority, there are over a billion of them. Same for black people and Asians. Your deceptive language has no power anymore. You're living in a nation that was created by Europeans for Europeans, accept that and integrate or fuck off.

Dammmmmm don't forget the empire part

Minoroties oppressed themselves.

Besudes only whites and Asians create stuff.

>What do whites think they are going to accomplish by openly persecuting minorities again?
well, let's see. we have lost our right to due process. the government is spying on everyone. everyone has to take their shoes off when they want to get on a plane. i'd say it's about time we start naming the actual problem rather than allowing an out of control police state to gain more power in the name of protecting the feelings of "the persecuted minority". fuck all muslims and kikes. you have to go back

Or let's conveniently ignore when you warred against Catholic countries throughout the world wars and then ascended to the EU to essentially allow free Catholic immigration in and out of the UK

"You know nothing about islam" well I know what has happened to thousands of girls in my little town and all the surrounding towns and cities, thanks to islamic culture and its weak minded apologists. I think it's actually you who is ignorant of reality, or just a liar.

Yeah, we stopped persecuting religious minorities and that is a problem. We should go back to it.

oy gevalt

>we have lost our right to due process. the government is spying on everyone. everyone has to take their shoes off when they want to get on a plane
Nice memes you got there, cletus. Want to bring them to the white house?

Worked in America.
>beat the Irish and Italians into line
>blacks were starting to assimilate in the 40s and 50s
>wave of liberalism hits and ensures this isn't finished
>proceeds to make matters worse by treating minorities like special needs children
>said cultures instead of becoming American become social cripples

>been fighting wars on Muslims constantly since 2001
>new enemies

>I mean, like it or not, the people who commit attacks like the ones in London are but a very small subset of the overall Muslim population
You are as guilty as them just for propagating this shit.

Like the terrorism is the only problem with islam...

>Europeans for Europeans

I'll pay for you to move to an all Muslim community or all black community and then we'll see if you still wanna act like they don't have crime issues. It's easy to virtue signal online, but you would never ever live in an all black neighborhood, especially if you had a wife and kids.

How is leftypol this time of year?

Yeah me not living in a black neighborhood is related to persecuting minorities how

If the US gets on board too, this problem resolves itself instantly. There's nobody to stop us this time.

It's a fact though. Do you want to bend the truth to conform to your hysteria-laden reality?

You became the problem as soon as you wrote this retarded post, user.

Anyone apologizing for Islam is as guilty as the rest of Muslims. Criminals, every one.

This is a strawman. My argument isn't that we should baby minorities. It's that assuming that a radical minority within a minority is representative of an entire group is regressive and serves the interests of racists

It's like me assuming that every white is a neo nazi, or every black is a gangbanger

>so many people converting out of Islam
Nigga are you for real??? It's the most converted to religion in the world by far and it has been for years

>minority within a minority
You're a fucking terrorist m8

>muh virtue signalling

To secure their culture and their peace.
It's that simple.
Shitskins don't belong in Western countries.
They are a danger to our lives and I think they should be eradicated.

>What do whites think they are going to accomplish by openly persecuting minorities again
There is no racism in the world at the moment, but trust me there will be if the left continues, for every action there is a reaction.
It's impossible to escape a fire by socially constructing a door.

Go outside you waste of space.

What's this meme proving, exactly

Why aren't there mass reports of Muslims stoning each other for adultery in the USA?

Why hasn't every Muslim blown themself up yet?

>Why hasn't every Muslim blown themself up yet?

Securing culture has nothing to do with securing peace though

And let's not pretend "culture" isn't some wishy washy way you say "race"

>There is no racism in the world at the moment

You are delusional

Your cartoon has utterly devastated me

Are you fucking retarded. I wasn't talking about converting into. Fucking degenerate.

we used to know how to deal with you people in this country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954

Go outside faggot, it's a nice day out and nobody wants you here

>Looking forward to your responses, whites
EU brought these wonderful treasures of multiculturalism to Europe for their own leisure. They kill normal people, we cant blame muslims because they dont have the mental capacity and decency that normal human being usually possess, but at least we can blame the Fucking EU commission and the rest of the Eurocrats who bought us this plague.

your post is literally the most confusing thing I have read in my life.
Good job inferring sarcasm via text oh wait you cant,
you realize that people on this site are really that stupid, can you blame me for thinking you were serious?

It's time for the whites to return home from out of North America/South America/Australia/Africa. If we don't begin a campaign to return home and retake the homeland, it'll be lost to us forever.

holy shit I just realized you are the retarded one. Disregard everything else. You should kys or read my original comment more carefully

>persecuting
you mean prosecuting?

>You are delusional
No, I am practical, think how bad it could get and multiply that by 10.000, then we're talking.
Because if the left continues to put a lid on peoples only way of letting out steam through free speech we end up like Nazi Germany.

Europe isnt your home.

>Europe isnt your home.
Europe is anyone's home apparently, all you need to do is arrive, and then you are suddenly European compliments of the European commission and their hatred of all things sovereign.

With all due respect, you know nothing about the world outside memes and your bizarre, homogeneous tundra hell hole, so stop saying retarded shit on the internet

>the ones in London are but a very small subset of the overall Muslim population

They are part of a larger, silent group whose core tenets are brutal, irrational, and call for conversion-or-death. Just because a group sends a pack in to do its dirty work doesn't mean the whole group is exonerated.

The "guys, they just don't want US invasion" nonsense worked during the Iraq War, but everything in the past 5-7 years has been surplusage.

All religions put emotion over thought. Every one of them.

What's the alternative again?

stop projecting.

Look Moshe a slippery slope warning is one thing, expecting all of white America to bend over and ask for immigrant dick is quite another.

On top of that, whites are discriminated against in their own country via the federal government.

non-whites are so pathetic the government has to pay businesses to hire them, schools to accept them, etc.

Fairness would be the way forward.

>larger, silent group
You're a liar. There are millions of Muslims in Syria and Iraq combating ISIS and losing everything in the process. Millions of Muslims rejected Islamism in Egypt. Shia Muslims don't go around attacking people in Western countries

Educate yourself

Sadiq Khan is a modern day Nero.

>white America
Nice meme

My response is simple. Get the FUCK out of our countries. We never invited you in the first place. Do you think we're happy that you're replacing us in out own homelands? Go back and fix your own shitty countries. Oh that's right, you can't because your to fucking stupid and backwards to do it. Every muslim country is a shithole and the reason is because there are low iq brown manlets like you in them.

>millions of Muslims combating ISIS in Syria
WOW!!!! You actually believe this. oh well, just proof that liberalism is a mental disorder!

Ranting about white people being genocidal in europe while black people call for genocide of white people in US.

>Get the FUCK out of our countries

>Looking forward to your responses, whites
fuck off nigger

>claims all whites blame all muslims for terrorism
>uses same logic to defend muslims from supposed whites
Boil it down, if there was no islamists in a country ergo no Islamic terror. For the sake of argument the way forward will be any individual who commits a terrorist attack, their entire family out to 2nd cousins will be stripped of all wealth they've accumulated, land, cars, businesses etc. and be sent it back to their respective country. The penalty will be extremely harsh to address the seriousness of the crime as well as punish their families because since they're already willing to die hurting them doesn't do much good in combatting terrorism.

>Short term safety, maybe. You actually introduce a host of other problems by suddenly persecuting religious minorities again
nah the next time it's total genocide. we've learned the lesson that leaving even one alive is total failure

Yeah, our countries. The country the was made by and for whites. The country that was over 90% white up until 1965 when the left decided to open up the gates and let all the shit in. Do you think a over 90% white America would've voted to allow that? Of course not.

>persecuting minorities
Does terrorism not count as persecution? Whites are a global minority

If there really were Millions of muslims fighting against ISIS then ISIS wouldn't exist!
I mean ISIS is such a small minority, Hell even a couple thousand muslims should be able to take them out.

The day coming where every appeaser of terrorism a murder like yourself will be put up against a wall and face the firing squad.

You are a traitor with blood on your hands, plain and simple.

brainlet detected

>no ethnic element
There is an enthic element. You hate white people. That's why you can only think in terms of race. You're whole argument is based on making the same generalizations about white people that you accuse them of doing for browns

Because they aren't a minority and all Muslims are bad. When they tell you they are peaceful, they are lying. It's in the Quran to lie.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

>the people who commit attacks like the ones in London are but a very small subset of the overall Muslim population
> "not all muslims!!! r-religion of peace!!!"
The majority of muslims may not be physically going out and killing people themselves, but that doesn't mean they're not part of the problem. The vast majority of mudslime trash are sympathetic to or even supportive of acts of terrorism so long as it means the proliferation of their religion and death to the enemies of islam. The way their religion is set up its actually preferable for infidels to be killed this way than be allowed to lvie in ignorance, since at least that way they can live as slaves in paradise. And let's not forget how this so called small subset of muslims, catch their non-muslim peers completely by surprise whenever something like this happens. "He was always so quiet and polite! Not terrorist-like at all!" Evidently the outward difference between a fanatical jihadist and a "moderate" muslim isn't much.

Islam is an ideology openly supporting crime against citizens, in the uk. Its no different than say cracking down on the mafia. And id feel safer having a bunch of mafia members in my neighborhood than hardline islamists.

THIS!!! and
And the thread is over, nothing else can be said

>comes from a country that has bombed SAA forces fighting Islamists more than once
>president still arms 'moderate' beheaders
>hur dur liberals and blumpf

Fuck off

because these are our countries and we can let in or kick out precisely who we want

especially when a "small subset" of people ruin everything for everyone

in short

deal with it

ISIS isn't the only group, it's just the only one that the media talks about, there are fuck tons of others. Just check the list of groups the US and it's buddies support, they're all there.

How it feels to be doomed by some stupid ass british on this shithole? Im feel like this about portugueses, I hate be white in this shithole.

Yeah this country used to be 0% white too. What's your point, faggot?

Can't really blame anyone, Brits were handing over control by 1906 and lost it completely in 1910. Afrikaaners had run of government until 1994, but what could anyone do when it's a few million vs tens of millions?

America got BLACKED

Yeah but there's a difference between fighting the mafia and fighting all catholics