Shapiro General

What is Sup Forums's opinion of him? Personally, I look up to him as a hero.

He's pretty good at debate I guess

I tend to agree with him a lot except for his Israel First foreign policy.

I really want him to run for president. He's always criticising Trump. I would love to see him do a better job.

You baited too hard with the "look up to him" line

Where can I meet a qt jewish girl?

Kek

An Shaphero
I like him except for the fact that he cares about Israel more than America.

shapiro is pretty good shit. i disagree with some some of his views, but probably agree with more.

I'd like to see Fox News give him a tv spot..... they're dumping the baby boomers, and appealing to more millenials. Right after Tucker would be nise.......

"Racists deserve to be hunted down and their lives destroyed"

He's an Israeli first kike. He's lower than pondscum.

He btfo leftists but at the same time he's a zionist so there's that.

israel

Shapiro is fucking fantastic, and one of the few people on the right who remains consistent on positions. Sup Forums hates him because he doesn't suck Trump's dick 24/7 and happens to be a Jew.

>muh SJWS & leftists
Low hanging fruit that's easy to target.

Agreed, we should hunt down leftists and destroy their lives.

True, but their votes count the same.

Yea, I really wanna go to Tel Aviv.

i wish someone would love me Sup Forumsros

Apart from his stance in Israel, I think he's an amazing debater and honestly is a model of what millennial conservatives should be. But putting America first of course.

>Votes count the same
You can't vote yourself out of slavery, especially when all the candidates have a kosher seal of approval.

i think hes pretty cool

little nerdy jew

I bet Shapiro is more white than the nazi larpers on pol

Beautiful Jewish man who loves his country, Constitution, and American values.

1% height

He's one of those right wing patriot Jews like Michael Savage and Mark Levin that prevent me from going full antisemite.

I want to like him but he's jewish

American universities. I'm at a top 20 university and it's 65 percent jewish

unironically believes in democracy and globalist UN/NATO bs
dropped

>but their votes count the same.
I've come to the conclusion that those who gripe the loudest usually don't bother voting, particularly Democrats.

>But putting America first of course.
How is Ben against "America first"? Because he doesn't believe in holding companies at gunpoint and forcing them to use American products/labor when they can get cheaper/better products/labor from other countries? You're either for letting businesses do what they want or your not.

>Loves his country
Do you mean Israel or the United States?

I've never met a jewish girl in my life. They're an enigma to me. Are they crazy? I hear they're crazy and freaks in bed.

1% Artificial Intelligence

good at debate. i respect many of his views. foreign policy is garbage. his 2 dimensional view on trump is garbage. fuck the guy could at least be somewhat happy that we dodged the hillary bullet but hes too butthurt.

Have you cultists seen him in person

>0/10