CANADA YES! Bill 89 take kids from non-binary/LGBTQ homes and puts them in gay families

Pedophile Dyke Premier Wynne has just passed Bill 89, which allows for Children's Aid to seize your kids (biological/adopted/step children) if you hold anti-LGBTQ/binary gender/anti-gay marriage views and place them in LGBTQ gay-couple homes (friendly reminder that 40% of gays are pedophiles). Muslims/Sikhs are exempt because the bill is worded to consider the child's "creed".

“Even before Bill 89 was passed, but immediately after its introduction in December, I learned of several Christian couples who were turned down for adoption on account of their deeply held religious beliefs about traditional marriage and human sexuality,” he told LifeSiteNews.
>TORONTO, June 1, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — Ontario’s Kathleen Wynne Liberals have passed what critics describe as “totalitarian” Bill 89 on the last day before Queen’s Park adjourns for the summer.

>Pro-family advocates warn Bill 89 gives the state more power to seize children from families that oppose the LGBTQI and gender ideology agenda, and allows government agencies to effectively ban couples who disagree with that agenda from fostering or adopting children.

>Children’s Aid agencies now have “a type of police power to bust down your door, and seize your biological children if you are known to oppose LGBT ideology and the fraudulent theory of ‘gender identity', if for instance, some claim is made that your child may be same-sex attracted or confused about their ‘gender,’” according to Fonseca.

>“We already see similar tyranny happening in other jurisdictions, such as Norway, where the main child protection service there, Barnevernet, has been involved in numerous high profile seizures of children from traditionally-principled families,” he added.

lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-ontario-passes-totalitarian-bill-allowing-govt-to-take-kids-from-c

lifesitenews.com/news/five-children-seized-by-norwegian-govt-to-be-adopted-out-as-protests-grow

Other urls found in this thread:

ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479&detailPage=bills_detail_the_bill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Muslims/Sikhs are exempt because the bill is worded to consider the child's "creed".

lol so they are aware that muslims on average are homophobic?

Of course, they purposely worded the Bill so they can go after White Christians. Muslims/Sikhs/Africans/etc are exempt

This is the type of shit that causes war

Imagine a bunch of SJW's showing up at your door calling you a bigot and kidnapping your kids and handing them over to 2 gay faggots standing outside your door? 40% of faggots are pedophiles

Trudeau is a man of the people, would be a shame if something happened to him. I seriously hope you won't do anyting stupid.

The US would (probably) never pass something like this, but if they did, they'd be seeing a lot of stand offs with police. Most Christians in the US have an arsenal.

What the fuck is this shit?

I really wish nothing but the worst for Canada and Canadians.

lmao this is why you need guns

I hate this country. So much.

Day of the rake is coming leafs

Here's the Bill:

ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479&detailPage=bills_detail_the_bill

It has over 350 sections and is hundreds of pages. If you think they aren't serious about this shit you're wrong

And Wynne has already talked about including racism/"Islamophobia" in similar legislation (if taking kids from "racist/xenophobic" homes and giving them to gay pro-pedophile SJW "families")

It's Canada, who cares.

that's because you got guns even though you are cucked and afraid of Gov that's why you never protest

Your officials need to start "disappearing" for this, and soon.

Is it only effective in Ontario?

yeah you canadians would say "oh sorry here you go!"

You'll never fight for anything.

>go after people's kids after they speak out against lgbtbbq
>exempt people who follow homophobic religions

Leaf logic, folks

>yfw the Canadian government starts taking white children from "racist" families and handing them over to Muslim families to raise them

What's to protest, the right and christians are in power.

not even sweden is this keked

Western governments have chosen left-wing authoritarianism. The UK was the incubator, Canada was the proving ground. The US is the next domino to fall.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*INHALE*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But seriously, storm parliament/house/government, and purge everyone.

Basically you must use "correct" gender pronouns in school now, criticising the government or muslims is hate speech, same has stating that there are only two genders, and hate speakers and homophobes have to give their kids to gay couples? Hm.

Canadians are the biggest white-hating faggots and the sky is blue.

Our frogs are quite uppity and will fight for any bullshit reason.

>succ her dick

agreed. Trudeau is almost as valuable as merkel.

lefties in power

The "tolerant" left strikes again.
I can't imagine this would hold up well if challenged in courts but I also couldn't imagine dykes running around bleeding and screaming that raping children is ok would be normal.
I feel bad for you leaf.

This can't be real.

How fucking retarded are you

Hahaha fucking leafs

Do you have something besides a sensationalist article? Like the text of the legislation we can read?

Honestly if you still live in fucking Ontario and aren't packing to leave you're a fucking idiot

Canadafags deserve it. They voted in the degenerate cunts that allowed it to happen

Until you start punishing batshit insanity like this , from either the ballot box or the cartridge box, you're doomed

Same goes for us, in fact. You're just further along

it's real broheim

it's linked ITT. It also only affects Ontario.

You're aiming in the wrong direction.

Typical Ontario

>importing refugees isn't getting rid of white people fast enough

Liberals will take your homes, speech, guns and even children from you. If that isn't tyranny I don't know what is.

How doesn't that violate basic human rights by every orifices? Even fucking murderers don't lose their familly.

>What's to protest
you have like shit tons of things to protest about, start with the incredbly expensive colleges.

can you imagine how much great minds couldn't reach their dream because they were poor ?
you are getting raped by the banks

Yeeeeah you see, this kind of shit right here is why radicalizing the shit out of piss make more sense than mimicking normies

the really sad thing is, none of you is going to do a damn thing about it.

I can't believe I'm the first American to say this, but

Just shoot whoever tries to take your kids over such bullshit.

You are in no position to talk my Somali friend.

Just moved out of Ontario, this was definitely part of the reason for doing so, there is no way I'm going to raise my future family in such a faggot infested province.

We aren't all like Ontario
Canada needs to be broken up. Let Ontario fuck itself in the ass and bleed to death if it wants but it can do so on its own

This is the end result of leftism and political correctness.
They promised it would never come to this, that they were only after "coexistence".
There is only violence now, this is unacceptable on every level. It is every man's duty to commit violence against tyranny such as this.

Talk about our
>le 56% Canada
You stupid dickasses, every fucking leaf I see badmouthing the US you're getting a link to this in your thread. Keep making fun of the US, we're going to be less willing to help you. If you hate this leftist shit, come to the US if not fuck off

This is what happens when you elect a failed actor with a liberal arts degree as a leader.
He's not a leader, he's a fucking loser.

Jesus christ. This is the future of the "tolerant left" if it goes unchecked. This is some 1984 big brother shit, don't speak out against what the government wants or we will take your children.

Yes but Ontario child custody rulings generally are respected by other provinces... if there were proceedings already underway and a judge ruled 2 faggots are now the parents of your children and you move to PEI, the order would still be enforceable...

It also allows women to accuse their husbands of being anti-gay/anti-LGBTQ/gender identity and brainwash the kid into saying he's non-binary or gay or some shit and boom instant custody. Even if they weren't in Ontario, the woman could move to Ontario and file a petition there if she's considered a resident.

This is starting to sound like when the Ottomans would steal eastern european children to train them to become Janissaries.

REST
IN
PISS
CANADA

Literally genocide
>Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

I guess that slippery slope wasn't a fallacy.

So when is a leaf going to finally grow some balls and get on the news for massacring the police when they came to take their kids and put them in a faghome?

I wish there was something we could do, but I'm at a loss for what could be done. We don't have unlimited free speech in this country, our government figures are lapdogs for Soros et al, no constitutional right to bear arms, no mechanisms to force politicians to respond to the will of the people such as petitions, nothing. "activism" takes the form of letter writing campaigns and street preaching, but you're always at risk of having the government trying to shut you down.

So its only bad when Argentina does it, I see.

>canada
>standing up to anything

Even south american thirdworlders like us are not this retarded. USA please just nuke Canada.

Serious question how long until Sup Forums turns ISIS?

Were doing fine. Anyone that's seen as gifted in public schools gets basically free tuition. Also in my state (Tennessee) school is free for all high school graduates and they're working on a reconnect program for free school for adults.

What the fuck Canada

Come home, white man.

>we will take your children. (except if they are muslims or dark skinned)
ftfy

Pretty sure that shit wouldn't fly in quebec

He was our guy, pol.

He was our Ron Paul, we didn't listen listen.

Yep

One of the beautiful things of Roman law is that all these rights, family, property and religion freedoms are into constitution so no law can change it, not like the cucked Anglo law and judicial system

its political repression more than anything
if you dont toe the party line they take away your kids, welcome to North Korea

>from either the ballot box or the cartridge box

I believe its time for Canada to be annexed!

Canada needs to be liberated from there oppressive authoritarian regime.

The Canadian courts are more leftist than Universities. Canadian judges are all SJWs.

See picture. A judge overruled a dead Doctor's will setting up a scholarship because it was "xenophobic" and anti-gay.

absolutely sickening !
Imagine:
> Take white kids away from their families
> Send them to Pizza places or transgender / queer / feminist psychopaths

We should hasten the preparations for the day of the rake.

One wall isn't going to be enough.

Also to add to this. You make change by voting, not shooting people in the streets.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

IM DEAD INSIDE
CAN'T WAKE UP

It's the future you fought in Maidan for. Welcome to European civilization.

Chile is pretty cool in my experience.

You people are fucking cucks

Ban all religion

God bless Justin

>hold views that don't run in line with the left
>get your kids taken away
Please tell me this isn't real
IT'S JUST BULLSHIT RIGHT? I'M A FAGGOT WHO FELL FOR THE MEME RIGHT? PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS THE CASE.

>
North Korea wouldn't put for this insanity

Fucking bastards how dare they, to all canadians that serve go fuck yourself how can you stand with such government you cucks.

Gays cant have a future thats why they want to take yours

They're just going to keep on keeping on with this shit

In 10 years the government will probably steal your kids or throw your ass in jail if you politely disagree with the concept of "white privilege" being taught in public schools

I don't want to read 300 pages of this shit, where is the important part?

oh jesus

see
Ontario child custody rulings are respected by other provinces. Also a spouse moving to Ontario then filing claim would make Ontario law apply...

Yeah, if some government agency is kidnapping your children because they don't like your religion run to the ballot box really quick and cast your vote

Quebec needs to seperate and Manitoba Saskatchewan and Alberta need to get the fuck out and invade BC. Those queers in Toronto hold to much voting power over normal Canadians. That being said Canada is lost and I'm applying for visa's asapa

Good, there's a lot of shitty parents out there.
A lot of these kids wind up homeless and addicted to drugs because of family fights

canada somehow managed to outcvck sweden

not gonna lie, im impressed

Only Santiago is a communist shithole, the North is racist as fuck due to nigger-caribbean inmigration, and the South is homophobe as fuck.

We Leafs and Americans need to work together and annex Cannada into the US and purge this cancer from the rest of Canada!

This. Or if you have no guns, stab them.

Holy shit, this is too much of a YES to bear.
But isn't that against some other law?

I make no excuses for Canada.

>sentencing your kid to rape, depression and drug mental lock because a tweet hurst some faggot feefees
I'd rather get death penalty than this fucking bad science fiction drivel