Climate Change Facts

I know you folks will be able to point me to the graphics that reflect the truth about climate change!

Here's a gratuitous picture of (clothed) boobs!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52KLGqDSAjo&list=PL82yk73N8eoX-Xobr_TfHsWPfAIyI7VAP
climate.nasa.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=RX6pKuq2pT0
youtube.com/watch?v=D-m09lKtYT4
youtube.com/watch?v=p6rXVq_Y-PU
youtube.com/watch?v=V7y67QNMbsM
youtube.com/watch?v=SXxHfb66ZgM
youtube.com/watch?v=Owm25OHGglk
corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/current-issues/climate-policy/climate-perspectives/our-position
droyer.web.wesleyan.edu/PhanCO2(GCA).pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't prove a negative, I would suggest you look into the information regarding c02 as a major factor in climate change.

97% of scientists are compelled to push the idea in order to bring you world government and global taxes

Is CO2 the defining factor? I remember seeing something about the Sun causing the warming trends.

I am truly trying to get the information and not memes.

TAKE IT OFF!

climate.nasa.gov/

Replace "will" with "could". The media is always reporting "there's a small chance this could happen" as "THIS WILL HAPPEN: SCIENTISTS SAY"

POST MORE TRUMP TITS

No, c02 is not a major factor which is the issue with the claims of "climate scientists" (though this title in itself is a misnomer as climate covers many scientific fields).

Historically speaking, c02 and planetary temperature have been out of sync more often than they have been in sync, which would seem to show that any link between the two is a simple correlation without implied causation.

I have heard the theory that the sun and our position in the universe has an affect on our temperature, this seems to be supported by rising temperatures on other planets in our solar system (unless we are somehow heating them too with cow farts or something).

What none of you motherfuckers realise is that the planet warming up a couple degrees wont mean shit because what will kill us faster is the acidification of the ocean. The ocean makes up 70% of the biosphere on the earth and when it goes, most of life on earth goes with it. Most plant life on earth will survive pretty easily with a few more degrees celcius but when our oceans are poisoned then you really fucked up

Objectively we would be much worse off if the planet dropped 2c than if it raised 2c, higher temperatures allow crop growth in colder areas, this would actually result in a net benefit and very little actual displacement.

FAKE NEWS

milankovich circles exert influence definitely, in the past the 41k year cycle was mainly followed, until about one million years ago, it switched to 100k cycles of cooling and warming. No one knows why, or how it really works, the milankovich cycle at 100k has a smaller impact than the one at 41k, so it's not just that. We just left the ice ages, we're warming up again.

here is the best one

fyi those titties are jewish

It's pretty sad how desperate you guys are to not understand that shit is fucked up.

Not an argument.

Don't care.

Here's a pic of Hillary showing the effects of global warming

It's an observation.

hairy arms, part mook

It's an assertion with nothing to back it up, in short, not an argument.

No, it's an observation. Still. Sorry it triggers you so much.

True but there still is thermal expansion of the ocean where sea levels rise, which I haven't seen any hard evidence with, there might just be too many different factors for the ocean to rise.

But what I was getting at was that the massive amounts of CO2 we are releasing into the atmosphere gets caught up in the ocean, which lowers the pH of the ocean, which kills fish.

Coal power is objectively by far the worst power type because coal fired power plants also release tons of radioactive and carcinogenic material into the atmosphere, which has led to the death of tens of thousands of people silently.

I'm not familiar with what the oceans are like, I believe any panic over rising levels is just a meme, the tide like the temperature shifts many times a day, slight variations in this just aren't going to cause doomsday type scenarios. If the ocean dies, that would be a completely different issue, as I said I'm not sure how c02 relates to this personally.

>Historically speaking, c02 and planetary temperature have been out of sync more often than they have been in sync.
Why would you spread such blatant lies?

Sure, if you count facts and evidence, then maybe he's wrong. But climate change denial isn't about facts. It's about politics.

I'd also point out that we are still in an Ice Age which started 2.8 million years ago. From the geological record, the last four lasted a minimum of 100 million years apiece. The worst was occurred from 850 to 630 million years ago (the Cryogenian period) which resulted in Earth being turned into Hoth with glacial ice reaching the Equator. It should also be noted that the last ice age before ours was relatively minor 360 to 260 million years ago when plant life and arthropods were colonizing the land. Before the current Ice age, the Pliocene-Quaternary glaciation, all ice ages occured before the evolution of complex vertebrate life, and if the pattern holds we're in for another 100 years of glaciers advancing and retreating. Global warming is not only not a threat, it is a long term desirable outcome.

an appeal to authority.
>LOOK! CAN'T YOU DENIERS SEE?!
Yes, it's going up.
>Past results are not a predictor of future results
>-Every Scientist Ever
Now let's talk about why you niggers hate plants. Why do you want to prevent plants from entering a period of bounty? Do you know how many epochs they've had to wait for this?

....read your graph

youtube.com/watch?v=RX6pKuq2pT0

check out this documentary or propaganda film if you could call it that.
It's pretty old, but still quite relevant.
it talks about how climate change has become a political movement rather than an actual scientific debate.
It also talks about how first world countries are limiting the development of third word countries that have massive amounts of unexplored resources by placing "carbon bans" and the such on them.
It also shows just how people are foolishly following the libtards and the media just because it makes them look cool to dress up as a big fucking tree and hold stupid signs.

youtube.com/watch?v=D-m09lKtYT4

Funny thing, they "debunked" this film by correcting a total of THREE o lord not 3 mistakes made in it. Here's the debunk video so that the lefties can't shit their pants about biases. Spoiler alert, it's short and flaccid just like a leftfag's cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6rXVq_Y-PU

man I sure hope the ocean doesn't rise 10 inches instead of 8 inches in 100 years

simple spoof, they fucked with the scales of the graph to show how the "match up" while in reality the changes are not proportional at all.

obvious libtard is obvious

Literally not true

>what are heat trapping gases
>what are Milankovitch cycles that affect the levels of solar radiation over time

Why even pretend your beliefs are scientific

Lol what a pathetic degenerate titlet

Pol is juvenile and far from volkisch nowadays, so I only phoneposted to say that

Have fun with your extended adolescence, peons

So you're positing that cow farts are warming other planets or what?

>planet heats
>ice melts
>c02 trapped in ice releases
>?????
>SCIENCE!

Warmth is good for life. CO2 is good for life. Increase CO2 now humans. It's the best thing you can do.

Those tits are glorious

youtube.com/watch?v=V7y67QNMbsM

stop posting

They are quite delicious!

>shown comic btfoing retard climate science
> muh will vs. could
climate science is hokey bullshit. you dumb fucks are being taken for a ride by the bolsheviks in china

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtf?
why do these people not have advisors that say things like:
>maybe you shouldn't do that photo op where it looks like youre about to eat an african child's butthole?

Nice graphic. Shows how little we are affecting carbon in the atmosphere. Wait til Canada's vegetation increases, it will take in more CO2 than just the +3 we have now.

that increase is more than enough to disturb natural balance

Yeah, like improving the yield of crops.

Why do these charts always go back a pitifully insignificant amount, usually < 1 million years? Because if you DO go back a much longer time, you'll see that there is nothing to worry about.

youtube.com/watch?v=SXxHfb66ZgM
youtube.com/watch?v=Owm25OHGglk
Good videos

You do realize that one of the primary funders for those bullshit studies is ExxonMobil, right?

This is their mission statement on climate change today:
>The risk of climate change is clear and the risk warrants action. Increasing carbon emissions in the atmosphere are having a warming effect. There is a broad scientific and policy consensus that action must be taken to further quantify and assess the risks.

>ExxonMobil is taking action by reducing greenhouse gas emissions in its operations, helping consumers reduce their emissions, supporting research that leads to technology breakthroughs and participating in constructive dialogue on policy options.
corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/current-issues/climate-policy/climate-perspectives/our-position

A fucking OIL COMPANY.

This graph is complete and utter bullshit.

Where the hell did you get it, or did you just make it up yourself?

>hell did you get it, or did you just make it up yourself?

Is it fake?

Yes.

In no small part because ice core records we use to derive past CO2 concentrations of Earth's atmosphere are only complete to about 800,000 years ago.

600 million years is egregiously absurd by comparison.

More specifically, look into equilibrium climate sensitivity (ECS). It is a measure of how much the surface temp increases when the amount of co2 in the atmosphere is doubled. There is no single value for ECS. It is estimated to be between a certain range. The issue is this very uncertain factor is the basis of climate change models and, combined with many other factors, results in great uncertainty.

because the dinosaurs didn't have a society based on agriculture

A very stupid one, with no argument added to substantiate it.

A more CO2 rich atmosphere responsible for producing megafauna is liable to enhance agriculture whether or not dinosaurs had the intelligence or implements to farm.

you can start with Royer (2006)

droyer.web.wesleyan.edu/PhanCO2(GCA).pdf

Plants give zero fucks
they love it when we flood the atmosphere with CO2, cause now they have all this new food to grow with
you hippies seem to think nature is some ridged unchanging thing, when in reality, there has not been a single time where nature has been stable
everything is always changing, adapting, and expanding, regardless of what happens to it

>an oil company responsible for 2 of the largest natural disasters in history wouldn't pander to econazis with a bit of bullshit about muh climate change

Get real nigger. Are you really this dense?

ye maybe all our crops will just evolve over the course of 200 years and suddenly be resistant to both soil nutrient degradation and drought. But hey maybe all that extra CO2 will give the plant superpowers?

Under the global environmental tyranny, the existing oil oligarchs will gain an institutionalized monopoly, stifling any upstart energy competitors.

Why wouldn't they be for it?

>What is genetic modification?

So megafauna never existed??

Either I've been lied to or I'm being lied to.

they did exist but they don't exist today

because the climate changed

think about that for second

doesn't change the fact that they'll still need water and nutrients to grow

Right, because CO2 levels have dropped.

Or do you think having more plant food would make them get smaller/die out and only the smaller plants survived?

I don't care if it's real or not
I do care if there's anything we can do
so far, that's a no

you seem to think that plants live solely of sunshine, water, and CO2

that's wrong

>what are ferns

There will be deserts else where.

We've also cut down a lot of rainforest. Our planet is not healthy and the crop yeilds from this isn't going to cover the cost of Miami being underwater, those sky scrapers are expensive

To be honest though, I think most people do live too wastefully, that's my main thing when people talk about environment.

Also fuck the retards who are anti nuclear. All other forms of energy are fucking retarded, except maybe dams.

What else do they live off of? Tolerance and Muslim refugee programs?

my only issue with hydro is that it's basically as saturated as it can get
nuclear is amazing, except for the giant up front cost and regulation, but the cost of producing power is so incredibly cheap because of how efficient it is

minerals that exist in the soil

that why the fields needs to be fertilized

well there's also nitrogen
don't think they need much more than that

she is an idiot by putting that thing in her nose and rek-ing the nose

Climate change is unstoppable. Gotta get used to it.

On top of this.

What do you guys think of indoor vertical farming? It's said to use 10% of the water traditional outdoor farms use, it's better for smaller areas of lands. I'm sure it would be easier to automate a bit as well compared to outdoors.

there's also potassium and phosphorus

and farmers fertilize their fields every season, or more depending on the crop, in order to maintain optimal productivity

>the bull should fear the leaf

>Vietnamese flag
Prove you are from Vietnam, faggot