youtube.com/watch?v=2h1MESqkSqA
youtube.com/watch?v=c7Nk84yjFNM
youtube.com/watch?v=unOY_Guv4-g
youtube.com/watch?v=2prE-DUyESY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

ISIS aint got no balls.

I sure hope they remind everyone not to hate Muslims.

is she & her fans gonna be okay?

rolling for booms

No way are you shit stains going to convince me to watch an Ariana Grande/Justin Beiber concert even with the small chance of attack.

"Love casts out fear. TAKE THAT!"

God what is this piece of trash on stage, sounds like a screaming animal caught in a cage

MFW 60 years ago this concert would have been filled with nationalistic music promoting strength and resolve against the foreign invaders....instead we get an equality symbol and a bunch of cucks singing about how love will magically make Jihadis stop attacking.

No white fertile girl that is going to make a great wife to a white man will be hurt during this show. Rest will hit the floor.

>signs say "take that!"

jesus christ, we are truly being led to our deaths by hippies. they, in no ironic or symbolic sense, want to fight violence with "music and love"

I guess we'll have to wait and see who actually has more power: do the muslims have enough militants compared to the mass of stupid lefties waiting to be annhilihated in the name of equality?

just another concert for these faggots, didn't mention the terrorism at all.

Hopefully not.

If they really believe in love, peace, and non-violence, why have all the extensive security?

This is seriously one of the most depressing blackpilling things I've ever seen.

ISIS WON'T DO SHIT

I blame Catholicism. As a lapsed Catholic I understand my faith is all about today being a cuck and letting Jesus and faith fix all your problems. That shit infected he world where non resistance is seen as resistance. I guess the myth of Gandhi also has something to do with that.

This. If love and music are so powerful they surely don't need guards with guns. :^)

Certainly the most normie shit I've seen for a long time.

Fag music for imbeciles screaming refugees welcome, they want to normalize terrorism like it's nothing

Anything to domesticate the mongoloids

Pathetic

j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j--j-j--j-j-j--j---j-j-j--j-j-j--j-j--just in case u bigot!

maybe "catholicism" as an ideology has imbued us unnecesarily with pacisifism, but I really think that if we were more loyal to the "catholic CHURCH" we would be protected from this shit

we've let (((free thinkers))) drive us against the "opressive" order of the catholic church since the sixties, and it seems now that they might have been the only defense we had against ancient religions with a historical penchant for murdering everything

BOOM

Arianna Grande is a slut.

>chat has been disabled

Because of course it fucking has. Goddamn pussies.

>Singing about giants
>Giants lay down and do nothing as ants devour them alive.

What do you have to say to this, Europe? Are you willing to be plundered?

inb4 explosions of peace

REFUGEES WELCOME, WE R GIANTS OH O HHHHH

>we're so brave
>comments disabled

O N E L O V E
N
E
L
O
V
E
MANCHESTER!

Why are there only white people in the crowd?

am i the only one waiting for the boom?

What the fuck is this bee shit???

pop music is cancer

.. I thought they were singing 'we are jihads'

where do you think we are

How retarded do you have to be to go outside?

#WeStandTogether for Love and Non-Violence

I really don't think it will happen

>chat is disabled for this live stream

If there's a fucking attack I'll bet the people on stage will tell everyone to keep dancing and having fun to show everyone how unfazed they are by terrorism.

Now that I think about it, that would actually be sort of funny. Jihadis run in guns blazing and everyone just tries their best to ignore them. Fuck that could actually be a British sketch.

Powerful.

bee yourself

When does it explode?

Where's the boom?

If these people really believed that love could stop the violence, they wouldn't be sitting in a stadium surrounded by thousands of heavily armed police who are protecting them from any threat.

I don't think anything "real" will happen.
Im thinking more of a mass panic/stampede because everyone is already on edge.

yeah most likely

"Take That" is the name of a band you spazz.

I know right, nothing but normies & god damn sunlight
Also danger

This is Sup Forums, we all are. Why else would we watch this shit?

If anythings going to happen it will be afterwards when people are leaving, no need to sit through all of it.

my sides

>ariana comes on stage
>isis anthem
>PRAISE MOLOCH
>entire audience blown up
>22 ;)

DID ANYONE ELZE SPOT THE MUSLIM?!??!?!

they need to take out one of the people on stage

no one is gonna care if some anonymous white children get blwon up (really never thought I'd say that unironically) they need to get someone with star power if this is going to change anything

>Where's the boom?
That'd piss me off, but at the same time, I kinda want to see it happen just to see how these pathetic cuckolds react.
Also, this guy singing is shit.

>you're kinda cool, don't go to school tomorrow
but instead of kinda cool it was muslim

>chubby williams comes on.

Im ready to hear the gunshots and explosions

Reminds me of the Monty Python bit in Holy Grail where the French are pelting them with shit and the king says "Just ignore them."

Jesus that crowd, all you would need to to do is send panic throughout the crowd and it would do more damage than any bomb.

I wonder if everyone is secretly really on edge

if anyone is at the concert, they should just yell once fearfully and see if people just starting panicking automatically

LIVE STREAM WITH CHAT ROOM! MIGRATE, MY DUDES

youtube.com/watch?v=2h1MESqkSqA

So why exactly isn't Sup Forums massively trolling #OneLoveManchester???
Ah, right. It's NuPol these days.

>pic very related

I am off for Sup Forums

I didn't know anyone could make you laugh, Hans!

All of these people sound fucking awful

Who is this?

why is he dressed like a druggie hobo?

Nm it got shoah'd. That was fast.

Let's keep this bread going for the whole night so we can see the happenings.
Also why is the manlet on stage wearing womens' capris?

Yeah, if one of you guys in this Thread are there start screaming "ALALALALALALLLAL" and make a loud noise and watch people go nuts.

This is just a distraction from the real problems happening.
Like the last days of the Roman Empire when they would throw festivals every day to distract from the empires problems

TRUCKS OF PEACE IN 30 MINUTES

>yfw he crashes the stage

youtube.com/watch?v=c7Nk84yjFNM

How is there not a single good looking person in the entirety of Manchester? what the fuck. Did all the good looking people already get blow'd up?

youtube.com/watch?v=2h1MESqkSqA New stream with chat

These kids man...Jesus fuck. Exactly what I expected tbqh

Watching with morbid curiosity. The chance of attack is probably insanely small, but not for lack of trying. It's after multiple attacks, during Ramadan, a den of degeneracy, and being live broadcast internationally. But there's no way they'd botch security on this. Probably took extra extra measures, including a perimeter outside the arena.

Maybe when everyone is congested outside after? Who knows.

Robbie Williams will break down any minute now.

Listening to music is forbidden during ramadan, so this is just a blatant provocation and another act of xenophobia! Nothing will happen because Muslims have built up thick skins trying to survive the racism in the UK and have actual self-control, but they cannot be held responsible in any way.

This. Why do brits all look so inbred.

SPAM "WHERE'S THE BOMB IN CHAT"

>britbong
>good looking
>mfw

Maybe we'll run out of leftists and the conservatives will finally be able to take up their arms and make waste of these terrorists.

this happened yesterday at the champions league

youtube.com/watch?v=unOY_Guv4-g

You must be new to England. Especially more North. London is a fair mix of Asian/Black/Indian but North England is mostly White

Robbie Williams sounds like a working men's club singer.

youtube.com/watch?v=2prE-DUyESY

What the fuck is this degeneracy?

its well known that the further north you go, the uglier people get

LOOK HOW FREE AND SAFE WE ARE
>said the people behind 12 layers of armed security, surveillance, concrete and steel

MFW I will never have an ugly British waifu.

MANchester got BoOmbed, got BOombed, got bombed

Stormfags took humor out of Sup Forums. They called you all fags for frogposting and trolling, and you dumb, acceptance-seeking fucks bent the knee. When I say "you" I don't mean you specifically Hans, but pol in general

$UICIDEBOY$?????????

Tuning in now, Robbie is based as fuck.

Don't tell me he's already done Feel though.

WHITE POWER!!!!!

Who is gonna be the hero this time? What will the weapon be?

More nails?

From the sounds of things Manchester is still bombing. Robbie Williams clearly doesn't want to be there and is sick.

> they must be automated
> contact the cyber police

Nope...

Feels will hit with 'Angels'

>mfw he starts playing Rudebox