People here are actually hoping that there will be next attack today

>people here are actually hoping that there will be next attack today

what's wrong with this place?

it's okay to not care about people who get killed by the people they keep defending.

As wrong as it may be. Continued attacks is the only thing that will stop future attacks. With every attack, more and more people become red pilled. The more people who are red pilled, the more likely they'll vote nationalist.

Things have to get worse before they have a chance of getting better.

I don't know

This, if attacks happen on back to back days, even the normies will have to start waking up to the scourge of Islam

The body of europe is sick. It is gangrenous. It needs to be destroyed for it to be reborn.

Do you guys actually think anything will happen today?

No. The best thing you can do is carry on.

yeah it's pretty fucked up. but i get what people are saying. fucked up shit has to happen to convince people that there actually IS a problem with islam.

oh my sides

> its okay if my fellow countryman die as long as it helps my political point of view
please never change bongokin

Terrorist attacks kill liberals and demonize shitskins
2 birds with 1 stone.

more people will hate islam.

It's inevitable. The stage has been set. It makes money don't ya see. All those clicks, generating... support with your thoughts and prayers. We are above actions. Fight back and they win, I believe love will win. They have regressed the masses. It's like craving a poison, nothing is sweeter than silence. Let them come for those who are already dead

God damn russian jews. Go to Israel.

at least our terrorists kill faggots

What's wrong with that? Eurocucks tried to force muslim refuges onto Poland and Londonfags are at the forefront of that. The fucks even voted a muzzie mayor in, they deserve 100% of what they get.

You know this is the exact same logic ISIS uses to justify their shit.

Not what he's saying at all you fucking idiot. Are you incapable of critical thought?

ISIS is redpilled.

I don't give a fuck

They know what they want and give no fucks about anyone else. If their ruthlessness is not matched, they will win

Only people I dislike will die

If you die in these areas you clearly are ignorant and Not redpilled

We do share the same end: Isis wants to go to allah heaven and we want to help. Win-win.

Sup Forums has become extremely blackpilled recently.

if you can't understand you don't belong

Its become apparent that no amount of being terrorized will wake up the cucks, so at this point yeah hoping for more attacks is just fucked up.

user please happening are the most fun part about this board I skipped sleep last night just to see some anglo getting stabbed I need more

it will get better, someday

You think I care?

I look at the victims of these attacks and every single one is a person I would personally dislike

go back to plebbit newfag

They could've prevented this, but they decided to make things difficult.
The fire rises

Well we are sort of the ISIS of the West desu. We want accelerationism for the potential of massive change and escalations of violence will eventually bring us there. We're also primarily composed and lead by a large number of pissed off young men, maybe we aren't so different after all. Inshalla- I mean Deus Vult brothers.

oooooor the UK dives further into a police state. Which is the more likely choice considering the direction you guys have been going?

>Isis never attacks Israel
>Israelis cheer on the attacks

Really pops your frontal lobe.

Jesus Christ

yeah like if Israel falls, where with all the 80 IQ kikes go?

OUT!

Terrorists acting out provide a free adrenaline rush for the neutered western male.

So become as barbaric as them, and turn into the evil your trying to fight.

They'd be genocided on the streets by angry Arabs. Not even Western liberals would want to take them in, the left hates Jews more than the right these days and without immigration support from liberals they sure as shit aren't coming here. Hell look at the Ukrainian war, Liberals didn't give a fuck because they weren't niggers or muzzies.

>innocent people have to die to prevent innocent people from dying

You need to go back

let the liberals die
sooner they do , sooner the right rises.

We are done talking, you cannot comprehend that some people cannot be un- savaged. Its the time for laughter not prayer. You have made yourselves look like stooges. your EU countries are now just entertainment centers resembling the kind snake pliskin escapes from............

no, but be as decisive, decide what you want and take action. Do you want to blow yourself up to
Stop them from blowing themselves up? Congrats mate you're not a barbarian and you can take action without guilt.

>They'd be genocided on the streets by angry Arabs.
cool fantasy. They'd go back to poland and the Balkans blending in seamlessly- then bleed back into europe generations later.

>compares Ukrainian liberals with Western ones
Ukrainian nationalism started out in WW2 with doing work for the Nazis that occupied Ukraine, out of hatred for Jews who starved millions of them only a decade before, under the Soviet Union. The nationalists still don't like Jews and still want to separate from Russia.

fpbp

>pepes from tumblr
that explains everything

Liberals have no issue with racist like us being tortured by non-whites so I pray everyday for a leftist to be culturally enriched.

this
h
i
s

You're*

good catch

*activates neurons*

The psychological effect would be well worth the lives of a few degenerates.

>what is wrong with this place
everything, my nigger