Sup Forums wants to genocide all Muslim regardless of innocence in order to stop terrorism once and for all

>Sup Forums wants to genocide all Muslim regardless of innocence in order to stop terrorism once and for all

You guys do realise that genocide never works right? They just come back even stronger like the Jews did. And what do you mean by "stopping terrorism once and for all"? You people can't be so naive as to believe in absolutes and utopias, right?

My friend, I do not wish to genocide - only to protect my people.

>pic related on how I'd solve the Muslim issue as PM

Lol o really?

Not genocide, just deportation of all muslims.

>genocide never works

Say that to the Shiz'ori people or the Cethetekiati nation. They had genocides engaged against them and virtually no one knows they existed.

im happy just sitting here watching Muslim slaughter the liberals
the left will have to wake up or die
either way , we win.

>genocide
>not finishing the job
Pick one.

>genocides never work

thats because you have to finish the job kiddo

>You do know antibiotics don't work right? The infection just comes back more resistant.

If you finish the regimen to completion you don't have these problems.

>implying you can kill an idea

The sad fact of life is that (almost) all safety related problems can be solved. Moral fagging prevents this world from being (nearly) perfectly safe.

>genocide never works
Explain the Crusades then.

Have you forgotten so quickly white man?

genocide is not the answer.

somehow islam itself must be killed. like completely discredited. so that its followers hate it, and lefties stop drinking the koolaid.

that is the real solution. i don't know how to accomplish that though.

You can kill the people who believe in an idea until there are none left who believe it, Moot.

Kek its impossible to extinguish 1.6 billion muslima.

>genocide never works

what happened to zoroastrianism? arabs used to believe in genies, what happened to that?

Nukes exist for a reason.

its not the idea you need to kill, fuck the idea, its the jews and blacks and muslims you need to kill

Fun fact, the actor in this picture is actually Italian.

Literally who?

This

>implying anyone but arabs wants to be muslim

Arabs were pagans and believed in their own gods. Zoroastrianism is a persian religion with aryan roots

You're naive to distinguish between "good" and "bad" Muslims. They all must be sent back to whereever they came from, no exceptions. We want London back.

>Genocide never works

>Looks at the unparalleled success of the United States.

Faggot. Genocide is the option that works the best. It just needs to be total.

Genocide all white liberals and their jews would be more effective imo. That way all the Muslims get back to their countries and also live in peace since there would be no Israel or jewish wars.

Of course real genocide works.

> You people can't be so naive as to believe in absolutes and utopias, right?

A country without terrorism isn't a utopia, its Poland.

They don't need to be all killed. They need to be sent to their shitty little corner of the world where they are free to kill each other, rape goats, and smoke heroin in peace.

And they need to never come back.

I wasn't aware we wanted mass genocide

Pretty sure we just want muslims out of our countries

That's because there is no distinction.

Islam by its very nature is a fundamentalist religion.

let them kill the left first
saves us the trouple

Terrorism is one of the lesser reasons to do it. The right reason to do it is that they're trying to introduce their inbred subhuman genes into Europe.

>Islam is a race

There are a fuckload of British natives who are converts. It's funny because the most extremist Muslim I've met is an English convert. All the actual international Muslims I know are super moderate and a lot of them drink and smoke weed and shit which is banned for them.

what if we had gays pretend to be really turned on by islam, would that make them uncomfortable?

#bonersforislam

Demoralization. Sup Forums needs to put some effort into introducing large amounts of heroin, meth, and crack into muslim areas in western countries. Look at what happened in South Central LA in the eighties and use that as a template. Their communities need to be destroyed to the point that no muslim will have any self respect

ok just tell the cia to drop the drugs back where they picked them up

Or Romania....or Brazil, Or Japan, or Slovakia, or Serbia....etc

I liike this. Anons could have a lot of fun with this idea

Muslims are already captagon junkies, it just makes them more violent.

Just ban Islam in Europe and destroy their mosque and deport them back to their muslim country. We can include all the trash converted to their devil cult.
Offer them two solution convert or the coffin.
I'm sick of hearing on T.V " We have to live with the terror attack"

Don't be fooled by the moderate mudslimes they can smoke and drink Monday and blow up on Thursday.

>in order to stop terrorism

Nah, I want em all dead just because

>You guys do realise that genocide never works right?
Genocide has worked over and over again in the past. You just don't hear much about the destroyed peoples because they're gone.

>They just come back even stronger like the Jews did.
Judaism is founded on persecution myths, going right back to the entirely fictional Moses and the purely ahistorical tale of Hebrews enslaved to Egypt.

If there had been a real Nazi genocide campaign, there wouldn't have been so many survivors. Furthermore, they'd have called on other nations to join them, rather than hiding it. There were no "death camps", only work camps and prison camps, which many different sorts of people were held in.

You don't need "death camps" to kill people, you just kill them.

The Holocaust was part of a propaganda alliance between the Jews and other political forces allied against Nazi Germany, to create a misleading impression that the Nazis were reaching for world domination and extermination of all "inferior races" rather than simply seeking to complete German unification and secure themselves against military, demographic, or economic aggression within a self-sufficient territory.

The Nazis had reasonable goals and pursued them with honor and restraint, which can't be said for their enemies, so when the winners wrote the history books they had to be slandered and demonized to be made out even worse than the men behind the Treaty of Versailles, Dresden, Hiroshima, and the Holodomor. When people starved in their territory after their transportation network, civilian industry, and basic means of life were destroyed by strategic bombing and scorched-earth tactics (the Soviets retreated across whole countries, destroying all shelter and supplies as they went), a story had to be made up about how the Nazis were vicious homicidal maniacs so the blame would not fall on those who planned their strategy without regard to human life.

cry some more faguette

you can't do shit not even elect lepen and we're growing in numbers so we will always outvote your candidates for the leftist

were there a billion Shiz'ori or Cethetekiati? Killing 6 million Jews was the best Hitler could do with pretty much complete control over most of Europe with the ability to shoot anyone who disagreed. I really don't think that deporting or killing 10's of millions of Muslims is viable without instituting some sort of martial law and completely butchering the Bill of Rights, which I value more than any terrorist attack, so I'm against any sort of mass murder or deportation.

There are a lot fewer than a billion Jews, and nobody's managed to kill them in thousands of years. Simply butchering every Muslim is not possible.

What is the balkans?

[citation needed]

>in order to stop terrorism
No. The objective is to eradicate islam.

Not genocide but they should go back to their countries or their parents countries.

North Africa had millions of whites who were born in Africa; farmers, fishermen, workers in factories, etc...they weren't an exploitative population but they had to go back to France, Spain or Portugal during the decolonization even if they weren't born in Europe.

We should do the same.

>Killing 6 million Jews was the best Hitler could do with pretty much complete control over most of Europe with the ability to shoot anyone who disagreed.
1) Hitler wasn't actually trying to wipe out the Jews. If he was, there wouldn't be so many "Holocaust survivors". There were work camps and prison camps, where people starved when the Nazis became unable to feed them thanks to Allied targetting of their infrastructure and food supply, "death camps" were a lurid fantasy.
2) The Nazis at their peak only controlled maybe half of Western Europe, and much less than half of Eastern Europe (where most of the European Jews lived).

Thorough deportations =/= genocide

>>ad hominem, strawman, genetic fallacy, tu quoque.
Go back to school.
And don't get out.

Genocide works if you do it right

>You guys do realise that genocide never works right? They just come back even stronger like the Jews did.
That wasn't a real genocide. Genocide hasn't been tried yet.

I have no desire to completely wipe out all muslims, but can we just push them out of Europe?? thats my crusade. push them back to the middle east.

>genocide never works
tell that to the Aztecs or the Abos in Australia

I think it could work cause any muzzies that fall for it would get killed by their fellow muzzies for being a fag

we need to promote homosexuality among islam

Genocide doesn't work because of Faggots like your Grandpa, Asshole.

Islam delenda est.

>genocide never works
wut

They just come back even stronger like the Jews did.

fuck off kike.

You guys do realise that genocide never works right? They just come back even stronger like the Jews did

That's because real genocide has never been tried ;^)

I'm with you op, I don't get it why do you guys want to kill everyone, when you can just tax them?
Or any other degeneracy, you can be whatever the fuck gender you want, even in your ID and papers, you'll just pay for it.

killing 200 muslims is easy.

especially since racially blacks can be killed by Ebola, i wonder if arabs and others are the same? if not then we have to develop a longterm ilness that passes on to their Children thus killing them.

That way, carrying out this anti-genocide strategy is the way to victory.

Since remember, we cant genocide something thats not human, since humanising blacks or arabs is something insane.
Just like psychopaths they arent human in the first Place, human beings to not behave like they do on such a scale.

Yeah, real Indians were successfully genocided asshat

Mah sides

Fuck that, kill them all.

oh and a reminder that muslims are 200 million, not even 1 billion. since if they can somehow magically increase from "1 billion peopl we are talking about" that people tend to say all the time to "1.5 billion" then it sure as hell can decrease.

You Bongers just got your shit shoved in by a bunch of towel heads and you're getting on a soapbox preaching to us about being naive? Bitch....please!

>You guys do realise that genocide never works right? They just come back even stronger like the Jews did.
But the jews weren't genocided, evidenced by the fact that there were still some around to come back.

Tell that to the Armenians.

[Citation needed]
> They just come back
Then you didn't actually commit genocide.

Phlogistons.

Britcuck BTFOed

Genocide works if you kill ALL of them. Kill all the muslims, and there is none to come back, is there?

It only failed in the past because some survived.

Who said anything about killing them ? we're not savages, we just want them to return to their own countries, where they can slaughter each other to their hearts content, for all I care.

>You guys do realise that genocide never works right

Are you serious?

Shut your fucking mouth. Kill every last fucking one of them. THey must all die or we simply push this problem onto coming generations.