Mfw the retards on this board who call themselves libertarian/ancap can't even think of a single reason how it benefits...

>mfw the retards on this board who call themselves libertarian/ancap can't even think of a single reason how it benefits society

NOT

I'm not arguing against your meme, I'm just pointing out a huge flaw

It lets you make a living off of anything you want. You are in control of your destiny. It also lets you choose what to purchase so that if you don't like a certain product you can buy from a different seller.

It benefits society by getting rid of its unproductive parts and it incentivises production of the superiors.

It benefits society by getting rid of it.

That's an individualistic thing, children who are born into a bad family without much money is unlikely to go far in life, much like today.

But what if someone forces all businesses out and regulates the price of an entire product on the market (monopolies, robber barrens). If they got control of the production of it they could make it impossible for competition and they could raise prices to insane prices because people need their products (i.e. modern day pharmaceutical companies)

How does getting rid of society benefit human existence at all?

>That's an individualistic thing, children who are born into a bad family without much money is unlikely to go far in life, much like today.
It is still one benefit of libertarianism. You just asked for a single benefit you didn't say anything more.

I said benefits society, libertarian individualism only benefits the lucky

>How does getting rid of society benefit human existence at all?
Why should it?

No it benefits society because you at least have the ability to do that. Also how much money you are born with doesn't matter for success. Intelligence is what matters, this is an objective fact.

>How does getting rid of society benefit human existence at all?
You're moving the goalposts, jeb. You know, you started over there, pretty soon you're going to be off the end.

My point, it still only benefits the lucky, by that argument you believe you're born with intelligence, luck of genetics

>mfw OP attacks a strawman because he needs the government to tell him how to think and how to spend his money

good little boot licker bitch. keep lapping up what the gubmint shits on your plate.

Except wouldn't society be better off if smart people are more likely to succeed and reproduce? You see, it is still a benefit.

>has no argument so he hits me with the "LE BOOTLICKER XXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

No I made a point in that in business a company can control an entire product and make living harder for everyone. Intelligence can happen just as easily as corruption (i.e. Rockefeller, Carnegie)

If they put up barriers, it's no longer a free market. Even the helicopter-worthy syndicalists understand that much.

>can control an entire product
How the fuck can they do that? What they are going to own all tomatoes?

you're projecting, retard. 0/10. huff cyanide.

If the companies are disassembled by force then it's not a free market

Read the economic history of the US from 1860-1930

>benefiting society
This meme argument might work on bleeding-heart neolibshits but not on me

Ancaps are retards who don't know that capitalism is in its final stages due to automation.

Benefitting society?
Why the fuck do you think that's my intent.
I just want to do my own shit that doesn't affect anyone else without government intervention.

b-bbut muh material wealth doe!

Of course it's not.

Then why should anyone give a fuck what you want

>Read the economic history of the US from 1860-1930
I'm pretty sure a lot of those monopolies only worked because of government involvement. Can you give me an example where the government had no involvement?

They shouldn't.
I do what I want, don't force your shit on me.
Unless you believe you have a legitimate claim to any kind of authority over me.
Then you kinda fucking deserve to die.

>the only reason Carnegie, Rockefeller, and J. P. Morgan made it was because the government let them
Sure sweetie

>Being free is bad

No but they probably took advantage of the government somehow, through lobbying for example. Point is under ancap there would be no government at all and that wouldn't happen. I'm not even a full ancap I am just arguing that there are some benefits to it even if you won't admit it.

It would benefit society in the long run. But that doesn't matter. Statism is a cult, and immoral.

Carnegie was really the only person who did lobby and all he did was make sure the government didn't fuck with his business

Well fair enough. Point is, the free market is actually a good idea even if it doesn't work perfectly. It's better than having the state do everything. Can you imagine that? The state fucking sucks.

>under corporate rule
>free
hahaha, oh wow

>willingly paying for Tyrone's Jose's and Jamal's college
lmaoing@yourlife

>Oh no, a business manage to do something better.
Where the corporate rule?

> benefit society

Society will flourish through a capitalistic society as long as supply meets demand.

>Caring about "society" in an ancap or libertarian nation
>Not understanding what libertarianism or ancap means but having strong feelings against it
>hyperbolic laughing meme
I'm saging this because you're not real.