SHE. FUCKING. WON. PERIOD

SHE. FUCKING. WON. PERIOD.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/04/politics/road-to-270-electoral-college-map-november-4-duplicate/index.html
cnn
archive.is/U6A2p
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What is the electoral college
I swear all of the retards obsessing over muh popular vote never paid attention in High School history

>wins
>still loses

Fucking double loser lmfao

gotta play within the rules. rules say she lost, so she lost. /topic

She won a period?

How do you even give someone a period?

What did she win?

SHE

WUZ

>4 million illegals who voted

Didn't win shit.

Sage

now

In an alternate universe lol

Why do summerfags keep bumping threads like this?

>4 million
Source

The how come she's not walking around with The Biscuit in her pocket and followed by an EWO with The Football?

>off brand toothpaste telling other nations how government works
>can't even keep its own clay.
>slide thread

then why isnt she president you dumb fuck

And Europoors meme about American education.
OP. SUCKS. COCK. SAGE

Trump won more states than Hillary.

I hope they will create a virus that is capable of killing liberals and everyone that lacks the ability to think for themselves. Only then the world will be a better place for people like me who are fed up with this fucking bullshit!

>what do you mean check mate? I HAVE MORE PIECES YOU FUCKING CHEAT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

the population of ONE major city shouldnt matter. Thats why we have an electoral college. To protect the people who actually make this country work. Not a bunch of fags butt fuckin in a city that doesn't contribute to the rest of the world.

Did she?

Not a democracy

she had a full house at the Blackjack table

>election results matter and you are actually free citizens of a healthy democracy
Why does Ukraine even care? Aren't you at war with Russian separatists?
I would imagine you would have different priorities.

Someone's butthurt

op go get conquered and genocided by russia

server rules were posted 240+ fucking years ago, you nubby tard.

member The Road to 270?

cnn does: cnn.com/2016/11/04/politics/road-to-270-electoral-college-map-november-4-duplicate/index.html

>ukranians are saltier about american elections than liberals themselves
jesus fucking christ get over it

Always use archive. Thank you.

>cnn com/2016/11/04/politics/road-to-270-electoral-college-map-november-4-duplicate/index.html
archive.is/U6A2p

Shouldn't she have won against Obama then?

#obamastolehillariespresidency

Most of the ""states"" that he won are bumfuck nowhereville and are basically empty outside of the occasional hick farmer.

Do you guys actually think it's okay for our president to be decided by fucking corn.

>what do you mean check mate? I HAVE MORE PIECES YOU FUCKING CHEAT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

If you think it's ok to not count every state than its ok to genocide every californian.

I said nothing about states you illiterate fuck. However since you're so keen to bring it up, yes I think farmers should get just as much say as city full of liberal fuckholes who can't think beyond what msm tells them.
>still a slide thread, learn to sage.

fake votes

Then why isn't she the president ya turkey?

Corn is smarter than the average liberal, so sure.

why are you still arguing about this shit?

PREZIDANTS

California only contributes crime, smog, race riots, earthquakes, and droughts. The Great Plains contribute corn, wheat, livestock, coal, oil, steel... you know, the backbone of American industry.

The electoral college is designed with more unique communities in mind, not neccessarily more people.

Period

ELECTORAL. COLLEGE. PERIOD.

His name is Seth Rich

/saged

Everyone knows that coastal settlements are always God Tier faggot

> what is the electoral college

God people are fucking stupid.

DNC killed Seth Rich

Kek

Stupid bitch

Fake news.

Faggot

California lets you register to vote with only an address and a driver's license.

Illegals in California can get driver's licenses.

Millions of illegals voted in California, but the voter registrars do not keep records of nationality or immigration status.

Why isn't she president?

nah mate, she hasn't had her period in decades

that whore is dryer than gandhi's sandals

Nah, Trump won by the rules.

Obama also told them to vote anyway, despite it being illegal.

After the election despite screaming about how much Russia hacked and stole the election the Dems were equally scared of anyone looking into votes.

>a vote in bumfuck redneck state is worth three times as much as a vote in california
nice logic you have there america

That's not how elections work in this country, faggot. It means absolutely nothing.

Jesus fucking christ, no she didn't.

Does anyone have the map that shows the counties she won line up exactly with sanctuary cities?

She didn't win anything.

i like how her numbers keep mysteriously rising

it was 64 mill not long ago

sage

as long as it keeps Austrians out, its working

Were you even watching the election? Hillary conceded. She called Trump and gave up.

The American people picked Hillary. A couple hundred old white dudes picked Drumpf.

you say that, until you have the city areas dominating the vote because they are overpopulated zones where everyone thinks alike.

Tell that to the president

why Sup Forums takes the bait on these threads constantly, I'll never know.

Daily Sage Reminder.

>that guy playing uno

kek

welcome to Sup Forums dumbass

thank god that you hohols don't have voting rights in my country

welcome to Sup Forums kike

>attacking the voters
Gee why did she lose again, i forget?
>les déplorables
>muh baskets of
>"trump voters are [insert insult]" - t. Hilldawg
>muh woman card
>"it's my turn" - t. Hildawg
>"why aren't I 50 points ahead?" - t. Hilldawg
>"I blame my digital media staff and not myself" - t. Hilldawwwwwwwwwg
Make America Great Again, faggot!
AWOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Lets just compare the sizes of their inauguration crowds.

Pic related its hers.

fucking flag.

SHE. FUCKING. WON.

fuck off hohol go cry over crimea

She won nothing. Get over it.

Also, if you're like any of the other Ukrainians I've met or seen on this board, you probably hate Hillary, so I suspect you're trolling.

God damn she is really good at wining the wrong game.

Trump needs to push for Voter ID in every state. Maybe then will the popular vote actually mean shit, instead there's dead people voting and people getting bussed around poling stations to vote for Democrats.

Also you fucks need to get rid of those electronic voting machines and get back to pen and paper. Get a standardised ballot paper to apply to every state instead of the clusterfuck you have now.

Oh and no matter you say about 60+ million voting for each candidate, around a half of American citizens didn't even go and vote. Australia has it best with compulsory voting, and at least in the USA you can write in a candidate.

That's right, because we give a fuck what the Ukraine tells us because of how relevant they are.

she didn't win anything, the election is determined by the Electoral College.

Claiming she won is identical to if you played a game of chess, you checkmate your opponent, and they say "no I won because I have more pieces on the board"

>Hum A Weiner

Sounds legit

Here you go, little pupper.
>now don't forget to awoooo before you sleep!

This.

Your opinion doesn't matter Ukie. Now send us some of your women in exchange for all that training and equipment we've given you before we fund another coup in your shithole of a country

No

you throw blood on their face and then you punch them in the stomach

The Presidential role should go to the person who best represents the wants and interests of the entire USA.

The USA isn't just LA, Washington and New York. If you didn't have the electoral college system, faggots in California and New York would be running your country and the people who actually work for a living will get ignored.

Clinton lost because she was not able to appeal to a broad audience.

Only the popular vote but it is not a Democracy which is shit but a REPUBLIC