Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Catholic_scientists?wprov=sfla1
youtube.com/watch?v=yJwWYsAk1I8
youtube.com/watch?v=V6ZVEVufWFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> edgy manchild

> kike

>believe in gender spectrum

Its LITERALLY semantics, there are feminine men and masculine women, some people want to call that a whole new gender for some reason, though

Yes, nitpicking fags that's who.

>believing in jews

>being a mechanical engineer turned kids show host
>jump the shark
>debate creationist for spectacle
>make Netflix lemon featuring little science and a lot of SJW orthodoxy

All the while ignoring the host of Christians that did more for science than atheists ever will (Copernicus, da Vinci, Newton, Pacioli, Pastuer, Mendel, Heisenberg, the list goes on)

What one person would do for fame

this is a slide thread and it's trying to push the cant believe in both scenario. dont fall for it lads.

>Fuck butts guys it's natural

>believing binary genders

at least hes not a religious retard that blows up and stabs people

He was never an ME, that was fabricated since they typically don't publish and are not known within their field. His employment with Boeing (a government contract company) was fabricated. He went to school for theater.

Don't forget Georges Lemaitre, the priest that developed the Big Bang Theory.

Btfo atheists

arent there more christians than atheists? how could you compare the two

>not believing in God
you would think an engineer would understand there must be a designer for blueprints

>> believing in god

Behead those who insult the Frog!

Like that atheist in Portland last week?

>believing in gender as an ontological concept

>>listening to science advocates that believe they are actual scientists.

Not what your idol said.

Religion is pretty gay but Bill's gender spectrum is even gayer

Saying "philosophy is dead", as Stephen Hawking did, is itself a philosophical statement.

do you really want to start counting user?

because thats an argument youre gonna loose, not counting the child fucker society

>believing in Nye

Christianity + White genes produce the best countries.
That's just how it works out in practice.

If you remove religion, the low iq portion of your population will just do even more stupid shit.

Are there people stupid enough to think that this meme calebrity is real scientist?

Who cares about natural?

>or ever will.
The future is a ling time, kiddo

Here we go.

It probably wouldn't be this way if the concept of What a man is supposed to be wasn't so outlandish ly impossible to achieve.

> starts talking about pedophiles
Jesus Christ just stop, no matter what you are about to say its going to be fucking retarded

The low iq portion IS the religious part
Really fires up my almonds

>child fucker society
According to the Justice Department, your child is 100 times more likely to be molested by a public school teacher than a priest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Catholic_scientists?wprov=sfla1

You know, for a board full of retards that believe every single insane conspiracy theory about mass mind control, it astounds me you still refuse to accept the only one that actually has a mountain of proof behind it.
Religion is an opiate of the masses LITERALLY used as a way to control the people.

>Control the masses
Christianity upset the Roman Empire and has outlived every kingdom, dynasty, revolution, and Thousand-Year Reich two millenia.

>Caring that people believe in god

Oh hold on, let me guess what hes going to say next: At this point the average the donald redditor would go (((fbi))) and (((wikipedia))))

>>The low iq portion IS the religious part
And when you remove the religion, you get the trash on the left sideAtheist country = trash

> Christianity is the real one though!!!!
Its just the most popular one right now, the fucking Egyptians had a similar story for ra, born to a virgin, dies, resurrected 3 days later, its all the same recycled story for literally thousands of years.

>he says while.japan keeps.passing ua in.technology, and europe is passing us in fields held.back.by our retarded religious communities

>assuming I go to r/theDonald
Did you just assume my Internet allegiance?

>held.back by religious communities
No.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJwWYsAk1I8
Science is held back by Special Snowflakes who uphold social justice above Academic freedom.
Science is held back by retarded gender queers who don't believe in biologi.

> we can't study stem cells because "THAT'S FROM A BABY AND ABORTION IS WRONG EVERYONE NEEDS TO FOLLOW MY MORALS REEEE"
>but no, its those fucking Faggots that make me insecure about my sexuality because one time I saw a cute girl and thought about fucking her, but then it turned out to be a fag! They are the real problem!

Everybody can study stem cells. Just go to a private university that doesn't use public funding.

>but no, its those fucking Faggots
Did you watch the video?
Your crazy friends demand absolute control over what may be studied, and what may not be studied.
That's the definitive anti science tyranny as it can get.

Also have you every heard of Shireking girl from yale?
youtube.com/watch?v=V6ZVEVufWFI
>University isn't about creating intellectual space
>It's about creating a HOME here!
Do you understand now?

In a Christian society, those people with low IQ would stay out of the universities.

In an Atheist society, those people with low iq will flood the universities with affirmative action, and destroy those universities.

Are you enjoying your science in Everygreen university which bans white people?

>1496000548596.jpg
Debunked

>Like that {{{ atheist }}} in Portland last week?
>{{{ atheist }}}
Literally that Christian guy?

>one person houses eggs which create new humans
>one person shoots seeds which fertilize said eggs
Nice """""spectrum"""""

>1495725442416.jpg
Atheism is rational. It is the failure to fall for irrational beliefs.

>bill-nye-dolph-lundgren.jpg
Anyone who is educated in one of the sciences, including engineering, trained in the scientific method and working in their field is qualified to be called a scientist.

Anyone with an IQ above 40 knows Bil Nye does not call himself a "scientist". He identifies himself as a "science guy".

Anyone with an IQ above 70 probably knows that being/not being a scientist is fairly binary. No one is "almost a scientist", no one is "more sciency than another". The only way to discredit yourself in any science discipline is to propagate lies, propaganda, or work for the tobacco or other science-denial industries.

This fake meme is dead forever.

Cuck

>According to the Justice Department, your child is 100 times more likely to be molested by a public school teacher than a priest.
Pedophiles and gays have always flocked to professions that have direct contact with children. Teacher, priests and Scoutmasters are common choices.

Atheists are fucking scum. I haven't an once of respect for atheism.

>Did you watch the video?
Anyone who makes this statement is proving Dunning-Kruger effect.

>Believing Bill Nye is a legit scientist.

>Heisenberg
He wasn't christian.

I just can't believe how anyone can defend censorship of scientific studies, based on how much or how little the study hurts someone's feelings.

Theists are not the worst enemy of science anymore.
Atheists are.

>Newton
He was an occultist who believed in alchemy.

>Copernicus, da Vinci,
These guys were from a time when the mere thought crimes of being a non-believer was enough to have you sentenced to death by the church. It's easy to see why everyone would claim to be a belieber.

> be a militant atheist who champions ~sci3nce~
> never studied advanced math
> unable to explain fundamental physics

My Sides

>tfw you throw away all your scientific credit by saying shit that SJWs eat up like a Russian whore guzzling cum

I only believe in
M
U
H
VAGINA(S)

>I just can't believe
That's really surprising because normally beliebers have zero skepticism and their gullibility set to "insane" level.

>how anyone can defend censorship of scientific studies,
Those centuries when the church censored scientific studies were called the Dark Ages. Even today, the church is desperately trying to shut down stem cell research, desperately denying evolution, desperately denying cosmological inflation by counterclaiming the Earth is only 6000 years old, and so on.

How many children have died because their parents prayed instead of getting them the medical attention they needed? How many died because their parents refused blood transfusions?

>Theists are not the worst enemy of science
Theists are and will always be the worst enemy of science

>believers have zero skepticism
They have skepticism for your explanation of big bang.

>Even today, the church is desperately trying to shut down stem cell research
Nope. Stem cell research is allowed. They just don't want their tax money spent on baby killing.

On the contrary, it's your friends on the left who wants to banish any science that hurts people's feelings.

Your friends on the left have long since surpassed the church in tyranny against the truth.