Come home whiteman

Whites of every culture and country, come to the US, we are your only hope. We will not be replaced

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KjaIPYqiz7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Americans actually believe this
We're all getting replaced, even you.

>We will not be replaced
>currently being replaced by Tacos
>set to become a minority in about 30 years
>60%

god dammit burger you are making us look bad, why would they leave their ancestral home

if you do this then you're a coward

This would equal the end of Western Civilization.
The politicians have to bring in more and more immigrants to cover the ever expanding social programs.
They will NOT be able to maintain and continue what we have built over the last 2000 yrs.

Just let every other race try to figure it out. We're gonna need the whole North American continent. We may have to rake some leaves.

N-no! What about us?!?! Just annex us please, you need our natural resources anyway. The US-Canadian border is the most insecure in the world (that I know of). YOU MUST ANNEX!

isn't like 50%< of the US population racified?

What would even work? Annex the southern Canadian territories and allow California and Arizona to become greater Mexico to quarantine the mestizo?

Based Canadian.
Hide your guns, we're coming.

yup. US will become a one party police state. then once the jews have finished, they will take their shekels back to isreal and we will become Somalia 2.0

Ive been replacing whitebois for years now in making brown babies with them white wimonz

no, we should defend Europe

>becoming a filthy colonial

Reminder that if you're european and you plan to leave your country for USA or another place, instead of fighting untill death for your Motherland, you're a traitor to Europe and no different from niggers, arabs and mexicans moving to your country, or all the traitors who left after the war instead of helping to rebuild their motherland.

Also no matter how much you try to prevent it, your descendants will the sooner or the later end mixing with the local fauna, or the mongrelized creatures who inhabit the americas, becoming like pic related.

If you have any respect for your Motherland, keep fighting instead of escaping like a coward bitch.

Annexation isn't possible while your country is compromised. It would be letting Trudeau's sycophants free movement into the U.S. We have enough idiots in our fucking universities.

Annexation is a bad idea. Stand and defend your soil. Use the vote. Use the protest. Use your capacity violence (if it comes to last resort).

Russia is the place where i would go if everything goes south, America is not even on the list.

hi shlomo, what ya doing?

You have a point. Don't like the word annex? Then call it a full military takeover. It would be easy.

>Stand and defend your soil
Fine, I'm not going anywhere.
>Use the vote.
Useless.
>Use the protest.
Useless.
>Use your capacity violence
... yes.

We're living in usual times. If you HAVE to use violence, it's important that you get people together for it. If you do it alone, you're just going to be used as a propaganda pawn for the other side. You have to be part of a movement. Organize with other people who feel similar.

If you get enough social pressure to change, then you may hopefully not even need violence.

oops, I'm retarded, this was meant for...

I wish you would take us in. It's so fucking hard to register and get accepted if you're a professional. I'm trying and it is very expensive.

We would redpill the fuck out of our US bro's. And we would fight tooth and nail to protect freedom, it's in our blood.

Understood.

This.
And these times are called The Fourth Turning cycle.

Nigga you wildin. White girls dont fuck with you bean bags, you know what Ive meme never heard of?
>big mexican dick
There isnt one you pudgy, coke drinking, lawn mowing, low riding, salsa dancing fuckface. I hope you're enjoying your average height of 5'5 you stinky manlet

We'd love to have you.
But it looks like we've lost control of our government.

I would rather live in a 99,9% Muslim Germany, than leave my homeland

That cycle has been established for american society, but it does seem like a lot of countries across the west are hitting the crisis turning simultaneously.

That is true, many seem to be drifting into crisis at the same time.
Maybe because of more interconnections?
And we are in the early stages.

Reporting in!

youtu.be/KjaIPYqiz7Y

Trump failed us, White Nationalists should not support him. I identify as a White Supremacist not a White Nationalist btw