Daily reminder that introversion is a character flaw in humans

Daily reminder that introversion is a character flaw in humans

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes
youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

daily reminder to kill yourself

It seems like a valid form of being.

That guy hasn't spontaneously combusted from being too socially awkward.

Im highly extroverted and there is nothing worse than knowing 90% of people are shit and when you talk to them it sounds like a parrot talking back at you.

There is no worse hell then being extroverted but having to act introverted because I'm tired of all these faggots

Introversion = social interactions drain you.
Shyness, social anxiety = social interactions scare you.
There are of course shy introverts, but it's far from being a tight correlation.

Thank christ I already don't like talking to people because boy are they annoying.

> having a psyche hinged on the interactions of a largely degenerating society is a character flaw

Sure lad.

Yeah and that's why most of the greatest scientists, theorists, architects, and artists were introverts and didn't follow the herd.

who here is introvert and who extrovert?

i'm introvert.

>on the internet nobody knows you're a dog
Yes we do OP. Nice projecting.

me2.

I'm pretty extroverted and still find people to be intolerable to be around.

They are loud stupid and drunk 80% of the time. I just lack like minded peers

I would be an extrovert but I basically hate 90% of people

How can you even want to talk to people that aren't really redpilled?

Do you want to honestly have a conversation with a girl you don't intend to date/fuck/marry?

The only thing I like to talk about is politics, philosophy, religion and thats basically what Americans never talk about

You're also a faggot, a subhuman, and a sniveling kike.

Introversion is just another word for being normal.
It's the extroverted who are nuts. Dancing is for women, getting drunk is for degenerates, speaking loudly or laughing loudly is for idiots. Stoicism is the philosophy of any real man.

Does not wanting to partake in degenerate behavior make me introverted?

Humans are boring desu

INTROVERSION != SHYNESS
INTROVERSION != HATING PEOPLE
INTROVERSION != HATING SOCIAL ACTIVITIES

FUCK.

"Introvert" is a synonym for "boring".

Shy, introverted and blackpilled. Don't think there could be a worse mix.

im introvert but i would be in the middle of that gang dancing because drunk

>The only thing I like to talk about is politics, philosophy, religion and thats basically what Americans never talk about

This exactly

>Daily reminder that introversion is a character flaw in humans

Daily reminder you enjoy modern-day amenities thanks to the introvert spergs like Tesla, Newton, Einstein, etc.

Used to be an extrovert when I was a kid

Turned into an introvert in high school because I realized 99% of people are degenerate unthinking niggers and the group of 5 friends I've had since then are the only people I've ever found to be worth communicating with

i've had some amazing talks about those 3 topics with americans, more than with any other people

they were fulbright scholars tho, and surprisingly conservative for someone in academia

yea i become social when i'm drunk too. only way i can become social. i cant handle more than 2 people without it.

someone had to live on the fringes of the tribe as an early warning against predators and rival tribes

That is some high intelligence trait you wouldn't understand.

i think you're overreacting.

Work on not being blackpilled and not stressing out over conversations. Other than that there's nothing wrong with being introverted.

Reminder that adapting to inferior r-selected people is also a flaw.

nah you're just norsk

What you see in the picture is just the Shepard watching over the herd. Normies will never know what life outside the pen looks like.

You have no idea how wrong you are

...fullbright scholars are not the average american

Man you must be fun at debates.
Do not confuse being introvert with being stupid, please.

Considering humans are built for servitude and easily fall to click whirr style of propaganda to the point where they get massacred without consequence throughout history, I think introversion is probably for the best

American Normie Conversations

>Gee the fucking weather Bill
>How are the kids?
>Let me tell you about an injury/illness I have
>You watch that sports game?
>You watch this stupid ass TV show?
>You listen to this gay ass music?
>HURR DURR TRUMP
>Remember that time we got drunk?
>Wow this type of food is delicious
>I want to fuck __X__
>I want to buy __X__

Talking with people is the fucking worst.

Arguing about political issues is the only time its fun. But most people are so butthurt when you argue that they can't compartmentalize it and automatically hate you.

So I just basically don't talk about anything

Its much better at a party where there is an activity. So you can just focus on that. Like beer pong or cards or some shit. Then you can make witty banter based on the game...or flirt with a chick.

I hate all people equally and I'm introverted.

Where do I fit?

THAT KID IS BEING FUCKING ALPHA.

OTHER KID BOWING DOWN TO THE VAGINA IS BEING BETA

sry bro's but i just can't fuck zombies. So it's a munks life for me.

Why do normies think shaming about socializing will make people want to socialize with them?

>We are pricks who pressure you into doing shit, spend more time around us

Fuck off, I got a wife and kids, I've filled my social contract. Stay off my property faggot.

I know your feel bro

Being extroverted and redpilled/conservative while living in the city sucks so much ass.

Most humans are fucking shit

Normies participate in shared delusions. Be it religion or left wing politics. Theses delusions start out as noble lies that help society function.

If the delusion goes from being a noble lie to a social malignancy someone has to be outside the bubble to notice it happening.

Introverts are a necessary evil. You won't make it without us.

Extroverts shouldn't act like a bunch of snow chimps then senpai.

So much this

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Next time you talk to anyone take note of the amount of times they begin talking about themselves in response to whatever topic is brought up

It's fucking infuriating. I can't imagine being a normalfag

Extrovert is a synonym for superficial.

Imagine life as a chessgame. You always play against weaker or equal opponents and you are not getting better with this. You only get better when you play against better players.

Don't listen to them Greatest ally. I still

>Brown man mingling and dancing with the white qt's
>will probably fuck one of them afterwards
>white boy sits in the corner and watches
seems about right

>There is no worse hell then being extroverted but having to act introverted because I'm tired of all these faggots

nailed it

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with being introverted. It'd be worse to be a shy extrovert because they actually do want to talk to people. I don't for the most part.

I don't really know desu. I have no problems with beginning a converstation with people and doing some polite small talk but I just cannot go deeper and be more witty, especially in groups

>I can't imagine being a normalfag.

Funny enough you brought up talking about yourself in response to the topic you brought up.

This basically.

Being a social butterfly is an effeminate quality. No idea why I keep seeing this degeneracy on Sup Forums of all places.

And no, Stacey won't fuck you for your "good personality". I'm 6'2" with a good build and by that fact alone I get all the Stacey's I could ever need. How does that make you feel, beautiful little butterfly?

This.

As an ENTP with an IQ of 145, speaking to the average person bores me out of my mind. I can see through everyone as if they are made of glass, which admittedly has its benefits (with females for example) but is overall very depressing.

Introverts should be thrown off of cliffs.

It's a tough life

literally who cares? :DD

>t. 19 year old fat virgin internet obsessed retard buttblasted he never got to dance, get drunk and make jokes with the popular kids

Any gift that keeps a man separated from the world is a blessing, not a curse. The world is a passing thing, a dream from which all men must eventually wake. To focus your entire being on the dream is to love the things of shadow and dust. We are a single breath, a moment of time which is gone the moment is has begun and shall never come again into this world. Cast your eyes unto eternity, my friends. Do not be seduced by the crude protestations of flesh. Are you a beast that you should be concerned with the filling of your belly and the spilling of your seed? Then go run with the dogs and live with them. Leave the world of Men to the men.

Feel ya. Go out constantly because, as an extrovert, I am energized when people are around. Strike up conversation with anyone and everyone, but most people under the age of 35 have had so few life experiences they're dull as a box of rocks, or espousing beliefs I've heard ten thousand times before

ENTJ master race, by the way.

Daily reminder forced memes like this one are a cancer on this board.

Din ce oras esti?

i heart you too

that's poetic

>Introverts should be thrown off of cliffs.
ENTPs were a fucking mistake.

I hate to break it to you but usually the only things people can talk about are the things they've experienced.

Never seen this photo without Wojak's head attached to the kid's body.

Just like "Norway" is a synonym for "cuck".

I would consider myself an introvert because I have no real friends at all and spend most of my free time in my workshop. When I was a teenager that made me really depressed because I thought there was something wrong with me.
Now I am happy with what I do. Being alone gives me time to think about thinks that I am interestet in and to reflect on myself.
I love to have conversations but only meaningfull ones that that intrest me. This sometimes makes me feel like a dick because when I am around people who don´t share intrest with me I am completly silent and try not to look bored.
When it comes to going out my first expiriences were pretty akward and I thought I could never dance infront of other people. Later I realised that I just need the right kind of music to let myself go.
This again makes me feel like an asshole because I am so selctive about what I like and I have a hard time just playing along to please other peoples interests.

100x this, fuck normies

>BOWING TO THE VAGINA
i like this
meme this

Introverted individuals must be purged

It's called "making a conversation" and "socializing" and "breaking the ice"

It's something you autist wouldn't know

>white qt's
Sorry, are we looking at the same picture?

>ITT: everyone I don't like is a degenerate.

Christ, threads like this are awful.

introversion is a dominant trait among the population. Humans are not evolutionally fit to live in big societies, encountering strangers, interacting with unknown people all the time. Its an evolutionary trait to avoid overcrowding.
Introvert males do not pick females base solely on their looks, because in small societies you usually pick a female for life, not for 5 minutes.

austist

It's a cultural thing. In American society being introverted is a highly stigmatized trait, in most others not so.

Widespread American reputation for being stupid ignorant people may or may not be caused by this.

Introvert master race here. Why you retards act like brainwashed fags desperate to fit in and suck societys multicultural dick . people like me completely notice how stupid you all look and refuse to follow you . i would bet most genuis's and intellectuals are introvert . we actually use our brains

Funny thing is your words don't cow or hurt non-social butterflies. We are immune to group-think and peer pressure.

Tell me again who's flawed? Most mistakes in human history are directly traceable back to the seemingly infinite willingness of 'outgoing people' to be led like cows by the popular will.

>social shaming

you are being studied and found out normie, your tricks are archived.

>spend most of my free time in my workshop.
>flag
Hans, you sound completely normal to me.

Think back to the Roman Empire. Out of all the philosophers who come to mind, who popped into your head first. Oh that's right, this guy. He knew where it was at.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes

youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ

Nah, true europeans aren't meant to live with too much people. Niggers love social life.

We all have our flaws.

If socialization doesn't fill the existential void, there are always other means of distraction and/or fulfillment.
You're just a faggot if you think yours is the only right way.

Those are conversations you have with people you don't really know all too well. I have a bunch of friends in a fraternity. I'll go over every now and then to have some fun. We'll get wasted and start talking about politics etc.. they may be somewhat retarded, but they do talk about it, and I enjoy sharing info with them. Whether they think I'm a smart ass or not is a different story though lmao

>flaw
Have fun with those HIV coalbuners,

This

Couldn't have said it better myself

Untrue. Without introverts we would be USSR tier. If everyone was extroverts everyone would be USA degenerate tier.
It's almost as retarded a claim as "betas are flawed". Betas follow, they don't lead. If everyone tried to lead because they were an alpha nothing would get done because everyone would constantly fight for leadership.
Please execute yourself or go back to Sup Forums, I don't mind which.

>Diogenes
>Roman Empire

The first i thought was Marcus Aurelius

This thread was a daily reminder that Sup Forums is filled with edgy teens

I guess the school year just ended, it's not usually this bad

I feel like one of the flaws of introverts is that it's hard for them to portray all of their ideas to other people. I feel like the acme of this sort of thing would be somebody who thinks for themselves, but is able to set the example for others. H.P. Lovecraft was a brilliant writer, but he only received his fame after death because he had low self-esteem, which caused him to never take his books to publishers and have them shared with the rest of the world.

>ENTP

You're literally just a garage sale ENTJ.

>introversion is a character flaw
>humans evolved over millions and millions of years
Pick one

The only reason I'm introverted is because everyone around me is either a liberal slut or cuckold.