Why don't British men have permission to act like this anymore?

Why don't British men have permission to act like this anymore?

Why are they faggot-muslims with a female leader now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>have permission to act like this anymore?

Because no one gives you permission to be a man, you can only assert yourself as one in the face of opponents. Take Donald Trump for example.

Le based God Emperor am i right?

Women and welfare claimants got the vote.

Why are you guys faggot-muslims with a female leader? I'd imagine the reasons are the same for us.

(((they))) win the world war,america became new good goy country england become obsolete

They sold off those rights voting for Clement Attlee

this

>permission

That's the problem. Brits have never been free. Not ever. First they were peasants under feudalism. Then subjects under the monarchy. Now they are proles under the police nanny state. That is the natural state of a British subject. When their aristocrat ruling class turned into traitor globalists, brits became completely helpless. Next they will be dhimmis under muslim sharia law.

Democracy and republicanism, the rejection of natural and traditional hierarchy and moral authority, is what fucked up the West

This

Kneel before your (((globalist masters))), you peasant scum.

>britain
>with a female leader now
>that pic
rly makes u think dont it

you know the UK had more female leaders, right?

Is there a video of that?

>needing (((permission)))

FROM WHO?

But yet I don't feel like that? There are some of us who are probably more driven to freedom than you burgers make yourselves out to be.

Say what you will about kike Trump, he doesn't back down from "politically incorrect" statements he makes

>with a female leader now?

Wait, are those Victorian-era soldiers? Who was the leader of Victorian England?
Who was the leader of Elizabethan England? Who destroyed the Armada?
Who saved the Falklands from Argie savagery?

Prove it. Stop dicking around on the internet, go to your local mosque and do what needs to be done.

Last time someone did that they got put in jail and died there

However I do agree with you user, those limey cunts have to do something, Wat Tyler's return WHEN?!

Times have change user
You can't walk into foreign lands with a rifle in hand and act like a conquistador,nor can you pop a cap into a Muslims down the street from the pub,

>nor can you pop a cap into a Muslims down the street from the pub,

Of course you can, you just have to be willing to deal with the consequences.

It's more like
>I can do this
>but should I?
The answer is yes, if our gov. Betrayed me like this,I'd be on the streets with my fellow compatriots burning down some government buildings and Lynching mooslims
Paralysing the entire country

All the alpha males died in WWI

Long story short they didn't expect war to be so deadly with the advent of gas and trench warfare, so they sent all their strongest, most attractive, upper class sons to fight.

Turns out wiping out the top 20% of men really fucks with a country longterm.

Same thing happened with Germany.

I don't need to link everyone the correlation between conservative values and physical strength.

>they have a nigger and spic problem
>because it is not mainstream they ignore it

Go to your local ghetto and do what needs to be done.

>Fun Fact
>Most British Imperial soldiers and sailors were impressed

They were basically slaves. They had no interest in acting like that until they were imprisoned, beaten, and brainwashed.

And they deserted all the time. It's where all those pirates came from, Brits who didn't want to act like that so badly that they turned to the most unprofitable and dangerous profession in history.

There was a time when English men roamed the country with an artillery train and a printing press because they felt under represented. They once had those rights as freemen.

They've lost those rights and don't care to get them back. They'd rather not offend anyone.

>be me
>assert myself as a man, like Sup Forums leaf expects
>SCO19 shoots me through the neck
>spoon fed in NHS bed for 6 months
>die from C. difficile infection

>Take Donald Trump for example.
is this a meme?

>becomes martyr
> other bongs rally and discard the class programming
>a new age of Englishmen who are Identarians first, spanning all class distinctions
>new age of meaning and fraternity inspires Anglosphere movements

Lol this pretty much not sure what OP is getting at were no better off

People flipped out because Trump grabs cock-hungry sluts by the pussy. No, it is not a meme, Muhammad.

Lol dude you are a faggot how about you go to a mosque and do shit? We have guns and dont do shit so shut the fuck up cuck

>american education

you really gobble up everything your murican patriots tell you don't you? you probably believe the story of young Washington and the apple tree as well.

Stop lying using green text.

>Why don't British men have permission to act like this anymore?
You mean get BTFO by fucking savages armed with spears and FUCKING COW HIDE?!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana

>inb4 rorkes drift