Why Koreans loove plastic surgery?

Why Koreans loove plastic surgery?
Because they are so UGLY?

Yes. Chinks in general are nigger tier ugly. Anyone trying to convince you otherwise are weebs, chinks or just both.

post more befores and afters

Jews

KOREA #1 SMALL PENIS

TAIWAN #1 BIG PENIS

Australian posts never cease to make me giggle.

We have a lot of plastic surgery here as well, I got acid removal for my double chin fat and chin reduction and nose cutting (my family has tall German noses)

Because Korean have square heads from generation of inbreds

It's bizarre, if you think about it. There's a section in Pynchon's "V." about Jewish women getting nose jobs to find mates. But, their children still have the nose because plastic surgery doesn't change your genetics.

I wonder if it will ever get to the point where plastic surgery is a generation-after-generation thing.

>acid removal for my double chin fat

Couldn't you just get off the couch, instead?

I've met very few cute natural Koreans but I agree with you, amigo

Pretty much every k-pop star looks the same because they've all had their jaws removed

pic related is a plastic surgeons collection from his patients

Wasn't there some teen novel or short story about a people that would all get plastic surgery as a coming-of-age? Never thought it was a real thing until I heard about South Korea

It already is in Korea, there's no way they're not destroying their genetic stock

This. These threads are always just cherrypicking
This isn't true at all.

if you were pan faced korean wouldnt you want to look more chinese?

Can anybody who speaks fluent Korean tell me how to say:
"I hope Kim Jong Un blows you up, you korean dog."

then why do all k-pop stars look exactly the same? It's not that I have difficulty telling them apart because they're Asian, because I don't have that problem with J-pop singers

Ching ching chong Kim Jong Un nip nong wong

>Koreans without plastic surgery
eugh

>Koreans with plastic surgery

This is what some of you fucking idiots would be getting if you actually went out and got your self a "qt asian gf".

Any Asian at all

literally every gook girl in this thread has the same fucking jawline

Oh shit I love these threads.

Looking to collect more memes. I'll contribute what I have.

It's hilarious how Asians perfected that one makeup style to make their women look attractive.

Take this photo and the one I posted above. They're clearly distinguishable from each other. KPOP idols are often chosen from a young age because of their looks. The look that they have is deemed attractive by the majority of the populace. It can be compared to blonde runway models

What's wrong with these animals?
To smoking hot left-hand side to completely unremarkable after surgery.

김정은이 널 폭파했으면 좋겠다 이 한국놈아

Nice try

looked sexy before and after

stop bullying koreans

My girlfriend is korean, shes a cutie

너도 해봐 그럼

한국인이야?

Absolutely horrifying

kys race traitor

I'm half mexican, i'm already a goner no point in giving my half spic genes to a pure white woman

the left version looks way hotter, maybe i have yellow fever

>My girlfriend is korean, shes a cutie
Post pictures of her.

Jesus Christ Japan, how badly did you guys fuck up Korea for them to do shit like that to themselves? Then you turn around and wonder why you fucks got nuked, god damn

Not giving you a picture so you can beat your Italian sausage

UNCANNY
N
A
N
N
Y

yes?

was this bread started by a jap

They have an inferiority complex.