TRUMPS "AMERICA FIRST" (((INFRASTRUCTURE PLAN)))

>THROUGHOUT THE PRESIDENTIAL campaign, Donald Trump blasted his rival for taking money from Saudi Arabia, which, he regularly charged, has a horrific human rights record and was behind the attack on September 11.

>Trump, of course, has never been married to anything he has said in the past. But even by Trumpian standards, a recent series of deals he struck with Saudi Arabia stand out.

>The two that made the news — a $110 billion arms deal and a $100 million gift to an Ivanka Trump-inspired endowment — are remarkable in their own right.

>But the third, which was rolled out much more quietly, is no less stunning: The Saudi kingdom joined forces with a top outside adviser to Trump to build a $40 billion war chest to privatize U.S. infrastructure.

>The vehicle would employ the same kind of public-private partnerships, known as P3s, the Trump administration has endorsed for its trillion dollar infrastructure plan. The deal hands over control of projects to rebuild American roads and bridges to the private sector and a foreign country.

>The Saudi Public Investment Fund announced its $20 billion investment with Blackstone, the private equity giant whose CEO, (((Stephen Schwarzman))), chairs the Strategic and Policy Forum, a key group of private-sector advisers to President Trump. In recent months Schwarzman has become a key adviser to the president, speaking to him “several times a week,” according to Politico. Schwarzman, who has an estate near Mar-a-Lago and has known Trump for years, is a Republican megadonor, giving over $4 million to Super PACs that support conservative candidates in the last election cycle.

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/05/27/trumps-america-first-infrastructure-plan-let-saudi-arabia-and-blackstone-take-care-of-it/
investopedia.com/news/blackstone-bets-big-trumps-infrastructure-plan-bx-bam/
nytimes.com/2017/05/20/business/dealbook/saudi-arabia-to-invest-20-billion-in-infrastructure-mostly-in-us.html?mcubz=0&_r=0
ft.com/content/875aacea-409e-11e7-82b6-896b95f30f58
nytimes
archive.is/lHh3a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Based Trump

Fuck this kike. You all got conned.

>The timing was also notable, coming just after Trump son-in-law and adviser (((Jared Kushner))) negotiated a $110 billion arms sale to the Saudis. Kushner and (((Blackstone))) have a long history; Blackstone is one of the largest lenders to Kushner’s business, with over $400 million in financing since 2013.

>Schwarzman, of course, is not a disinterested adviser to the president. He and his firm stands to gain massively from public policy decisions, whether Trump’s reversal on Chinese currency manipulation (Blackstone is heavily invested in China and even warned investors that labeling China a currency manipulator would harm the company financially) or the administration’s reticence on closing the carried interest loophole (which not only benefits Blackstone but Schwarzman himself). The loophole generates billions of dollars for Blackstone.

>“Donald Trump brokering a deal between Saudi royalty and private equity magnates associated with both the Republican and Democratic Party is about as much corruption and self-dealing as can be squeezed into a single sentence,” said Jeff Hauser, director of the Revolving Door Project. “This deal essentially constitutes the singularity of corruption and represents all that is broken with our global politics.”

>This conflict carries over to infrastructure, a business Blackstone has been focused on since last year. They’re looking to capitalize on Trump’s victory, and his long-promised plan to use private money to leverage around $200 billion in public funds over ten years for building projects. The infrastructure plan surprisingly got slipped into Trump’s budget proposal.

USA, KSA, and Israel. Bestfriends forever

Fuck drumpf and Fuck White people, wish I voted for the Hilldawg

That's it I am going back to the police station and voting for Hillary.

State and local governments don’t lack private capital for infrastructure; municipal bonds are a $3.7 trillion market. Advocates are concerned that companies like Blackstone want an equity stake in infrastructure that will prove more costly than muni bond funding. P3s could generate high tolls and user fees, as the private sector expects a greater return on investment.
>Saudi Arabia put up half of Blackstone total investment in their infrastructure fund. A single investor putting that big a commitment into one private equity fund is atypical, and would essentially have a foreign government profit from fees like toll roads.

TLDR: Trump is funding his new infrastructure plan with loans from kike financiers connected to Kushner and Saudi Arabia. 30 years down the line your children will still be paying off interest on these loans to schlomo and abdul. The reasons for this likely have to do with Trump family connections to (((Blackstone))) (through kushner) and Saudi Arabia (through Ivanka's foundation and his business interests).

Inb4 /r/the_donald newfags try to defend this with muh 88 dimensional parcheesi.

Its not about Trump vs. Hillary you retard they are the right and left wing of kikes/the billionaire class. This is about the people vs. a corrupt clique of ultra-rich parasites.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
>SHARIA
>BLUE
>FAG
>SHILL

Go back to /r/the_kike you fucking retarded child

>redditfag so fucking butthurt
Make like a leaf and get cucked.

We warned you guys.

Everyone with half a brain knew that Trump would go 180 on what he said during the campaign. Just look at his history with just about everything.

nice source bro

lets guess how much of this is artistic license

>Everyone with half a brain knew that Trump would go 180 on what he said during the campaign.

So why did Sup Forums shill for this kike?

Yeah, you're right, the massive anti-establishment who desrupted both parties NEEDS TO GO! I just can't stand that there is a conflict of interest, fuck trumpfie we shouldn't use his disruption of the establishment as an opportunity for change, we should just bitch about him online!

>calls me a cuck
>supporting a candidate transferring American tax payer money to kike financiers and shitskin terrorist exporters

>the massive anti-establishment who desrupted both parties NEEDS TO GO!

Israel and Iran

Where does Trump stand on those issues again?

Here is my source and literally everything they say in the article is openly acknowledged by the White house. (((Trump))) doesn't even bother hiding the way he is selling out his country. theintercept.com/2017/05/27/trumps-america-first-infrastructure-plan-let-saudi-arabia-and-blackstone-take-care-of-it/

>Redditfag larping this hard as a Sup Forumsack
Man sure does make you think how bad this place has gotten.

>(you)

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Trump won the election and you are right he is disrupting the status quo and creating an opportunity for real upheaval/change. There is no excuse for the support/hero worship some on here offer him though.

>When you have no arguments

>Have to call my shill friends, muh feelings.
>L-Lets meme back at him together my SO
LEAF
E
A
F

Who gives a fuck, this is about America's future, I could care less about two desert countries if America doesn't turn into a 3rd world shit hole.

I support him because if he succeed America has a high likely hood of not becoming Mexico. I don't care if some kike infrastructure makes money if the Spics get kicked out.

Start arguing any time kiddo. You can start by explaining how Trump selling weapons to Saudi Arabia and transferring taxpayer money to Jewish Bankers/Saudi Royalty is actually 4d chess and good for America.

He literally just sold off your infrastructure to a desert country.

God you are pathetic.

Take that tinfoil off your head first.

>why did Sup Forums do x

lol

Lamo nigger suck a muslim dick, he's going to pay a desert country to build some bridges, wow fucking impeach him you blackpilled pseudo jew. Don't post until you get rid of merkel cute boi.

America will continue its regression into 3rd world status as long as the gang of Ultra-rich criminals running the country stays in charge.

Why do you think Soros and the rest of the oligarchs love illegal immigration so much, because it provides them with a cheap and easily exploitable labour force. As long as billionaires desire for profit is what drives government policy (and it continues to under Trumps clique) America will continue its regression to third world status.

>my source

just one then

excuse me while i continue to not give a shit

>tfw I unironically used to think he would be different from the rest of the kikes

I'm ashamed of myself

>expecting reasonable arguments
>from american poltards

Ah the old accusation of being a conspiracy theorist a favorite of the CIA kikes.

Then shows me the sources and facts.

Yeah, well its only been a couple months, working on it senpai

Trump will keep pulling these moves and his drones on this /r/The_Donald colony will keep defending everything he does because Shillary or whatever.

Do you know how to use google? I already posted a good article with facts, here are some more. Idk if they include all the stuff about the connections between kushner & blackstone/saudi & Ivanka. The fact that Trump is taking loans from Saudi & (((blackstone))) which Americans will have to pay back with interest is indisputable.
investopedia.com/news/blackstone-bets-big-trumps-infrastructure-plan-bx-bam/
nytimes.com/2017/05/20/business/dealbook/saudi-arabia-to-invest-20-billion-in-infrastructure-mostly-in-us.html?mcubz=0&_r=0
ft.com/content/875aacea-409e-11e7-82b6-896b95f30f58

Not an argument

Shekel status: denied

>nytimes com/2017/05/20/business/dealbook/saudi-arabia-to-invest-20-billion-in-infrastructure-mostly-in-us.html?mcubz=0&_r=0
archive.is/lHh3a

>Not posting archive link
Fucking shills never learn.

>not having an adblocker
>not wasting their bandwidth while not seeing their ads
You autists are retarded.

Good shit m8. I just worry that people on Sup Forums are getting to complacent, especially with all the newfags who seem to think everything is OK because Trump won the election.

I don't want people to forget that the whole ruling class are still secure in their power and privilege.

>Do you know how to use google?

do you not understand my point?

for something you claim is so brazen you can't find a single statement from the WH

it's literally all propaganda and fiction spun by journalists based on an old arms deal

Holy shit you autists, no one is actually going to visit those sites, I'm just proving that this is a legit story because retards on here thought my source wan't good enough.

Yeah, Trump is just one man, it will take his movement to make permanent change. If this just ends when his terms over it will be business as usual.

A private company working infrastructure is not newsworthy. The Saudi investment is interesting, but unsurprising. We'll see if they demand a share of the toll money. It seems the authors main concern is that poor neighborhoods will be neglected in favor of wealthier areas where toll money is higher.

>his movement

Le green frog neocons

Get fucked retard

>you don't have a choice, goy

gas yourself kike

At least they exist in real life, unlike your ideology.

My guess is that he will give them either second grade crappy weapons, or sneak some sort of tracking technology into all the weapons

digits confirm i was wrong

Its his movement man, he's the man in charge, and inspired millions of new voters and dems to vote Republican. Be a fag about semantics, but that's the way it is, no other person pulled this off.

You're delusional if you're expecting real changes to come from the ballot box. It's not gonna happen.

56d water polo!

Except the fact that Trump got elected proves all of you blackpilled bitches wrong about "no change on the ballot". There's a difference between political realism and being a defeatist faggot. Get a little perspective you hormonal teenager.

GOOD GOY
O
O
D

G
O
Y

>*Gets cucked*
>A-at least my guy won the election!

Bigly.

I think it's more like the Saudi's want to make money off investment in Trump's infrastructure plan, and found a private company to help them do it. I strongly doubt they'll get a direct cut of the toll money, more likely this Blackstone company will just pay dividends to the Saudi's instead.

>I only believe things which are directly stated by the white house press secretary.
Holy shit could you be anymore of a useful idiot

Here is the thing m8 I don't really think Trump is our man. Either he was corrupted by the deep-state/establishment or he never was, this blatant kike-riddled corruption proves that.

Its time to stop relying on billionaires and politicians we need to build a mass movement of concerned citizens to force the government to get its act together with threat of violence or if that fails have a revolution.

No more voting in the electoral circus, no more clown billionaires, and no more repulicuck party, its time to arm yourself and organize with like-minded people.

A private company run by Kike billionaire Stephen Schwarzman who is a key adviser to Trump and one which has spent over400 million dollars funding Kushner's business. If you don't see the blatant corruption here I don't know what to tell you.

Watch out with that homophobic and islamophobic talk, Janusz. Mama Merkel might cut off the EU gibs.

Every billionaire is a kike you retard. Are you acting like this billionaire being a kike is a special fact and one worthy of particular observation? Are you younger than 25?

Trump getting elected is actually a perfect example about why the "no change on the ballot" people are right. Trumps was a genuine outsider and threat to the american ruling class/corporate power, but winning an election accomplishes nothing when the deep state remains intact.

Trump has now fully given into the wishes of the intelligence agencies, corporations, cuckservatives, etc. Becoming president when the state/media/corporate institutions aren't feeling any pressure from below accomplishes nothing they will have any figurehead dancing to their tune soon enough.

oh no hes going to fix your infrastructure!?

At this point Saudi Arabia is worth the squeeze, because of so much oil it has. A couple of terrorist attacks are acceptable casualties

Trump might be a good goy, but I have here found the best goy. Or possible JIDF.

I can't tell if you are using "kike" as some kind of metaphor to mean scum-sucking parasite because if you are I agree with what you're saying. Every billionaire (including Trump) is a parasite aka a kike.

If you are saying that literally every US billionaire is a kike you are wrong only 35% of billionaires are Jewish. All of them need to get the bullet not just 35%.

Lel you are way to blackpilled senpai, the fact that immigration andbanning muslims are on the table as options proves there is meaningful chang eat the ballot box. The fact you think trump is dancing to the tune of the media is telling, maybe I am overly optimistic but you are pessimistic user.

No offense, but I think you might just be a delusional NEETsoc who was expecting a bit too much. This must be, what, your second election? Third maybe? Nothing he's done thus far seems to be anything worse than the inevitable presidential realization that he can't fulfill every promise.

Ideology exists but it hasn't been implemented yet

>Ivanka Trump-inspired endowment
do they hear themselves

This guy is right, people don't understand that Trump is facing significant pressure from the establishment and to get anything done he will have to concede something. Its to be expected and isn't worth pulling your hair out.

>Trump might be a good goy
no one believes you

what about the wall though

Sup Forums got cucked again

>No source
>Only one source
>Non archived sources
>Fuck off shill
The ultimate defense

>implying it's not always business as usual
top jej, yeah change the corrupt and broken system using said system.

Fucking idiot. I bet you think Trudeau is great because he's building infrastructure to. He is doing the exact same thing as Trump btw, transferring tax payer wealth and ownership of infrastructure to rich financier parasites.

>immigration and banning muslims
Get back to me when Trump actually is able to implement serious change on either of these things.

I never expected anything different mate. I definitely understand the limits of US """democracy""" in producing real change. That is why I am advocating for revolution or at least building people power independent of the state/electoral system.

>P3s could generate high tolls and user fees, as the private sector expects a greater return on investment.

Yes, totally not making giant fucking assumptions here

>Saudi Arabia put up half of Blackstone total investment in their infrastructure fund. A single investor putting that big a commitment into one private equity fund is atypical, and would essentially have a foreign government profit from fees like toll roads.

You read like you know what you're talking about, but you actually don't. Are you seriously not aware of what petrodollar recycling is?

Occum's Razor, dipshit.

>You read like you know what you're talking about, but you actually don't. Are you seriously not aware of what petrodollar recycling is?

Lol yes I am aware of what Petrodollar recycling is. What a ridiculous deflection. Saudi Arabia will continue selling Oil in US dollars if they are provided with weapons and military protection.

What does that have to do with allowing the transfer of US tax payer money to kike financiers in a blatantly corrupt manner?

Also this is besides the point but maybe the US should find some way to run their economy which doesn't necessitate protecting and providing aid to terrorist exporting shitskins.