Multiculturalism is the answer to terror

Multiculturalism is the answer to terror.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230309
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Multiculturalism is the answer to terror.

I'm upset now.

Why no Canadian happenings?

s..satan pls no

Because canada is tolerant. Islam is peace.

Dracula rises!

What a fucking homo

Terror is the answer to multiculturalism

this is why iceland needs multiculturalism, to stop all terrorism

He's not wrong. What saved us from being conquered by Muslims before was the Mongol hordes raiding the Caliphates and completely crippling them even to this day.

MISTER PRIME MINISTER, SEND IN THE MONGOLIANS

>May 29th
Im sure after yesterdays attacks hes changed his mind about all this multiculturalism and diversity stuff.

You're saying that like he has a mind.

Not alot of muslims here except in major cities. And they look horrified walking around vancouver because there isnt a sober person to be seen in sight. u never know when your gonna get sucker punched by a drunk canadian.

Saying multiculturalism is the answer to terror is like saying that a person who dislikes pizza has to work at pizzahut so they'll change their preferences.

Fast food is the answer to obesity.

I truly hate that man.

>increasing the chance for terror is the answer to terror

Right up there with "If you kill your enemies, they win".

TWO WALLS
W
O

W
A
L
L
S

Exile him to Syria.

Giving up is the answer to being challenged.

I can think of at least two minor terror attacks that happened in Canada in recent history. They just didn't make many victims.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

His mums an mk ultra victim who fucked castor tho

If you kill your enemies, they win, right?

Sure thing Trudeau. Multicultralism in Canada is just rich Asian property owners, drunk natives and staying out of downtown Toronto anyway.

There have been many attacks in Canada, but since there are no people there it only killed a few beavers and plants

he's right though. if you ignite the flame against yourself, you lose.

Just small ones that are easy to cover up like somebody getting beat up. Plus Musdlimes just sue you if you refuse to take off your shoes.

But if you ignite the flame against the enemy, you still lose.

Trudeau is a defeatist blacked mooslim loving cuck.

t. Mohammad Mohammad

because multiculturalism WORKS

>Mongolian Empire still holds top score for most removed kebab
Serbs ain't even trying

this has never happened though. take 9/11 as an example, they killed 3k of us, we killed 1,000,000 of them. woman and children included. they killed us and we won.

actually we are still killing them in retaliation for that.

But they are still killing us in retaliation for that.

Of course. I'm in no way trying to say that the super leaf man is right.

Canada has 3% muslims and low population, its not that much muslims in total yet

also Atlantic Ocean acts as a barrier against the lowest of muslim immigrants

but in the context of what i said, he is. they killed us (their enemy) and we won ("they" if we look at it from their perspective).

This right here.

>Get punched
>By Canadia-cuck
"Oh gosh I'm so sorry I didn't see you there, here please take all my money and my left nut as restitution"

canadians, how can you let this kike fucker ruin your country?

Honest question here, you american.

Do you think we are going to win against the kikes and SJWs? Do we even stand a chance?

Out of nowhere, but God damn I feel hopeless.

>them digits
PILLAGE THEM SATANAEL

It's odd that they would choose to use a question mark as a stand-in for 'failure,' but never indicate so on the flow chart.

don't believe what ur hearing here. Harper is the mother fucker that really turned our cities brown. This dude is a jack ass, but atleast we are getting weed. i would say the country is actually better than it was before.

>(((Dalit Halevi)))

That name is very Israeli

Considering the source of OP's image, that makes sense.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230309

I truly kekd

>check for the infidels

Correct. (((they))) won't need terrorist psyops once the white race is destroyed.

poor beavers :<

Why are muslims so mean?

Canada only took in women and children, and families. They excluded single men refugees from entering canada.

the projection is palpable

>(((9/11)))
>(((Million))) of them
>No Western army has lost anyone since then
>Retaliation for (((that)))

It's like I'm really on plebbit

>atleast we are getting weed
not yet, how long has it been? and trudeau is just as bad. he'll import even more shitskins while tanking our economy into oblivion. youre a fucking retard

>They excluded single men refugees from entering canada.

Except gays so they just had to pretend liking benis to get in

If I die

I

W
I
N

Satan YES

>the answer to drowning is more water

Muslims like keeping little boy concubines though, no? That doesn't seem like it should have been effective.

Well of course multiculturalism is the answer

We all know the PM's definition of 'winning'

V-vlad, please dont bully.

Also, it's coming soon. We're just too irrelevant to make it worth while. We're gonna get the LARP jihadis like parliament hill before the actual ISIS sleeper cells you see in The United Caliphate.

Why do people think we have even as close to the same number of muslims in canada that are in europe, if at all? We only took in a handful of refugees, mostly children and women. Our problem is chinese, not muslim.

Actually, monoculture is.

seems viable.

Because canada is giving them everything they demand