Left Wing Death Squads

Sweetie, honey, you nazi scum are going to get your skulls bashed in.

me on the left

umm sweetie you're like gonna die or whatever

those nips tho

Wow they look really tolerant

Everybody on the other side has guns. Hopefully there will be some pics of dead gommies :)

Are they trying to look straight out of clockwork orange on purpose?

Okay Sup Forums, lets give them their codenames.

You're miss Helsinki!?
Please send me an autograph!

That's the gayest thing I've ever seen.

And I've seen Sweden.

I'd fuck all of them including the black homo

Can they say the same?

I mean, they're pretty frightening LOOKING...

The future is female. Yass Queen, slay!

for real tho look at the size of the arms on the grape looking one on the right bet she has a serous swing

>Miss
That's a man baby

sure so afraid of people who need safe spaces

Most deadly on the right. Might pull you into her gravitational pull and sit on you

Oh sweetie did I hurt your fee fees? Dont worry honey we will bash the drumphf fash, then we be laffin

>t. gender neutral police hats

these people look ridiculous

I'd still bang every chick here apart from the fat one. It's depressing.

I would fuck that Grinch tho

Did you just assume "zhes" gender?

Yeah she must have 35" biceps I wonder what her bench is

W can deal with them by using far right Ed piled communist death squads

Why do lefties allways look like they have some genetic disease ?

haha UR THE REAL SNOWFLAKES

*claps* ONE MORE TIME FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK

Might want to cut down on the sweeties, chaps?

Notice how the fat chick doesn't have a lesbian partner?

The Androgynous Anarchist in the middle.

What weapons do you guys have over there that we can use to kill these liberal faggot niggers

Jez when will this new pop late 80s early 90s fashion end.

they do its called neuroticism.. It was shown in a study, They lied and said it was actually reversed for years until someone reviewed it and said wait a minute you reversed the results.

she doesn't have time for bench she's to busy carrying the burden of being an oppressed woman.

shits fucking working tho, i need me some feminist gains

You allready know who will be called "Big Bertha"

The green one is code name anal nigger

lol

More pics of the redhead?

They realize that genuine neo-Nazis and facists carry guns, right? A bat's not gonna do shit when you try to bash the fash and the fash pulls out a glock and blows you away. Shit, even a guy with a knife could probably solo the lot of them.

Why do these idiots insist on this LARP shit when Moldylocks proved the fash are the ones doing the true bashing?

>left wing death squad
>skinnyfat betas
actually laughing, these motherfuckers wouldn't even be able to break a car window

I love target practice with live bodies.

high capacity assault sporks

Fatshaming!
Racism!

Well at least we can kill those liberals easily

10 reps of 40 bigmacs

With each passing day we get closer to a Tank Girl/Judge Dredd/Tranmetropolitan style world.

>Left Wing Death

A Finnish flag. Ha! Like when Finland handed Karelia over to the USSR? Then later Pechengsky. Porkkala. Finlandization.

Attached is a picture of "left wing death". From Stettin in the Baltic, to Trieste in the Adriatic.

It's been too long since we've seen something like pic related. Send me in coach, I'm ready.

The correct answer is 3 plates. Every breakfast lunch and dinner.

These people wouldn't last a minute in a street fight.

Is this the new Marvel movie?

that nigger is fabulous

Bring it. But before you do...consider this.

You people are making fun of the terrorism I have to deal with everyday from these cultish transexual terrorists as a white student at evergreen.

D:

while they may not look physically intimidating, being surrounded by the mentally ill has severely traumatic psychological effects.

My sides have transcended this plane and become one with the universe. Good one, user.

That moment when a tem meant to offend black people offends a white woman also I ain't lying she looks like she likes receiving anal and she likes niggers

no wonder the youth arent breeding.
they're all grotesque rainbow haired dykes.

Yeah. It's called 'The Dickless Wonders Brigade'. It's Marvel's answer to 'Suicide Squad'.

Bins full of knives

This picture was when comunisim and liberals were good

Never smell like KFC

I can't imagine the mental burden of being surrounded by so many people you want to punch but not having the time to do so.

That chick on the right is fucking yoked, I wonder how much she deadlifts.

kikes, women, and niggers.

I wonder if they even realize they are collectively destroying civilization. I forget they probably don't even care because most are damaged daddy never loved me, no friends, autistic fucking sperglords legbeards.

now I'm not saying do a school shooting but...

'Suicide of western civilisation squad'

Sneeze on them and their bones would break

Post insta name I live in 360ly

Yeah

stickman could take out on his own

what are the putting in the water? fuck, that boy with red hair has some nice tits!

What a wasted opportunity to talk about real guerrillas.

Bunch of faggots

How'd I do?

You guys also live in highly flammable areas

lel

hahaahahahahahaahahah its so dramatic

Pretty good.

i feel like either 6 or 7 should be ratchet rachel, and im rolling for either

Oops. I fixed it though.

>Snowflake Brigade
>Little Darlings and Da'Hotep
>Subversion-In-Person

Have they been practicing with those bats on their own faces?

We need 3's name she's fuggable desu

Let me at them. Wouldn't even need a weapon. I'd take one of theirs.
I am seriously confident I could mud stomp the entire lot and I ain't no prize fighter.

Texas here. Any time.

>I can't imagine the mental burden of being surrounded by so many people you want to punch but not having the time to do so.
>now I'm not saying do a school shooting but...

I feel no animosity towards them, just fear of their misdirected anger and pity for their souls.

Should you hate a crazed, rabid dog? No, but fear and pity are justified.

the ginger has moobs.

move up the number 8 so it's not at her pants

holy fucking shit, who knew a leaf could post something funny. 10/10

Sauce?

this. also, nice work. green gal made me chuckle

When I see a picture like that, I have to ask myself which one of them has sucked the most cocks in the past year.

>7 8 9, but she ate 8

They all think they're Negasonic Teenage Warhead.

Fuck, that's where it went. I cropped it because I'm lazy and drunk.

There is like literally one slightly visible nipple behind a fucking sweater what the fuck is wrong with you that that is what you zero in on? Have you never touched a boob?

>megalodon martha
nice one

All the SJW girls I've slept with have had the most disgusting bodies ever. Like hidden mid-section obesity, tricep fat, no boobs or ass (or complete flubber), while the most right-wing girls I've been with (including current gf who calls dindus monkeys even tho I've never shown my power level to her) are toned, have some leg muscle and curves and aren't passive and neurotic in bed. Its probably the same for guys. The only attractive leftist people are Hollywood entertainers who do it for public consumption.

How is she still alive with that pole sticking out of her head?